Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

Adonay_

Hey guys, you mirin me?

1 respuesta
daimped

I too hate dentists. But I think you are idiot because he only want to we have the teeths clean

1 respuesta
sPNkKkKkKkKk

#927 Could someone tell me what this is? Im a beginner and don't know what it means

1 respuesta
Lecherito

#933 You may want to see the answer I did.

#932 I think its: I hate dentists too. And remember to write "s" on third person.

1 respuesta
Kartalon

I'm taking the CPE exam in June, I would like to start preparing it already, anyone has any advice? Is there anyone here who has taken it? Anyone failed?

I've been checking some past exams and it looks quite difficult, I hope I can learn a lot of idioms and other things about use of English in these months :\

1 respuesta
daimped

#934 Ok. Thanks you. My english is basic.

D

I am reading in Infojobs that 80 per cent of good jobs is needed to speak english. In three months I will be unemployed because my company will close and my english is too low. I am stressed because I wonŽt find a good job :(

3 respuestas
kasuno1

#937 Your written english is not that bad man. You may need to practise your spoken english but like everyone.

1 respuesta
A

Tkank you #928, it seems to be interesting because my english isn't the best, but i think that i would need to practice more my speech, is there anyone who knows where i could practice it?

1 respuesta
Eleanor

#937 You won't find a good job, even if your English is good.

I'm so mean... xDD

1 1 respuesta
Lecherito

#939 Yeah, sure there's someone (I'm included) but the problem is always what you talk about. At least I'm very shy and dunno what to talk about xD

Gusete

#935 gl with the test! for what is worth, most of the british wouldnt pass it :)

2 respuestas
D

#938 Thanks !!!.

But in a personal interview in english I wonŽt be able to speak a good english.
I study in E.O.I. e-learning because I donŽt have many free time, but I donŽt learn much. I have to pay a personal teacher for improve my spoken english, I think that will be the best.

D

#940 I think that to find a good job is posible, but it is necessary to believe that it is posible and to believe that YOU CAN to obtain it.

3 respuestas
sPNkKkKkKkKk

#937 You won't be able to find a proper job nowadays in Spain even though you were english native.
#944 Is that right what my eyes saw it? Did you write "can" with to particle?

1 respuesta
kasuno1

I think he missed a comma or something.
Changing the topic ... yesterday I saw written on Deviantart the verb "enamorated" ... LOL. Is this spanglish or .. ?

Adamassartus

#942 Don’t say things like that man, I'm gonna do that test too D:! At least it's my intention in the remaining time.
xD

1 respuesta
D

#945 Oooops, big mistake !!!

Punishment ;) :To Write three correct phrases:

I can play football
Can he come ?
I couldnŽt run now

Eleanor

#944 'I think finding a good job is possible' wouldn't be better? Not sure, I'm asking. Oh, and possible goes with double s.

2 respuestas
Gusete

#947 well, dont worry, Im pretty sure a significant number of british wouldnt pass the cae neither :) Its amazing how many english native speakers dont know for instance when to use there, their and theyre. :)

D

#949 I donŽt know.

Yesss, possible have doble s. "Posible" is a spanish word :)

Gusete

#949 yes, its better. #944 is a word by word translation from spanish. Also, what about "feasible", "doable" or even better "likely" instead of possible? :)

1 respuesta
varuk

#931 what hell is "mirin"?

2 respuestas
sPNkKkKkKkKk

#952 That's a good point. Likely would be the proper word in that context or I guess so at least.

Soltrac

Why people is friendlier and more polite while they are speaking in English in MV?

Fuck u niggers, the wire stylah!

3 respuestas
Adonay_

#953 mirin is a short word of "admiring"

1 respuesta
Gusete

#953 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mirin
#959 just in case, urbandictionary.com comes in handy when talking with young english speakers but bare in mind that this is only valid for slang! dont use the contents of that site in an english test! be advised! :D

1 respuesta
Puni

#955 because fuck you, that's why

edit: oh and btw, the level of english in this thread is much higher than any average english speaking forum. except reddit, god help you if u have a typo in a post. grammar nazis, grammar nazis everywhere

varuk

#956 #957 I'm a classic man but you can say that I should improve my english. Thank you ^^

1 respuesta
Kartalon

#942 I know, I was asking some questions from some past CPE to a native friend and he didn't answer properly, lol. Fucking use of English, it's absurd >.<

#955 Just because. Or maybe because we speak British English here, and everyone knows that Britons always keep a stiff upper lip.

Btw, I just ordered the "Objective Proficiency" self-study student's book, in order to get ready for the CPE examination, any other suggestion anyone?

2 respuestas
Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales