[interest check] noppoo mini iso layout iluminad

TeNSHi

#210 Yo me he perdido, tu post es una petición? lo digo porque en teoría blanco y con iluminación en azul no hay, al menos del race :(

1 1 respuesta
BLZKZ

black with mx-brown or red with white light would be awesome :3

MrAw3s0m3

blue blue or blue brown

MegalomaniaC

#211 ah no? joer entonces si es negro, con retro blanca xD

1 respuesta
TeNSHi

#214 Por desgracia para unos cuantos eso dijo XD:

But there wouldnt be any white with blue. ( only black with blue), but there will be white caps.

Yo estoy esperando porque según mis cuentas hoy igual ya pone los LE en amazon :)

1 respuesta
Setsuna

Es que en #209 no dice de qué color son las keycaps.

No entiendo mucho lo que quiere decir con ese post. ¿Son las opciones a las que podremos optar?
Estoy muy espeso.

Si es así, la que más me gustaría sería Blue light, mx brown (si las teclas pueden ser blancas) o White light, mx brown/red (si las teclas tienen que ser negras).

Precio aprox? Alguna foto del prototipo?

1 respuesta
attarian

el teclado estara disponible solo en negro (teclas)

Precio aprox = 110€ / teclado (includo envio / includo tax)

Groupbuy = 90-95€ /teclado (includo envio / includo tax)

Groupbuy = uno de ustedes tiene el commando, entonces el me dice cuanto teclado (mx / light), entonces transferia , entonces voy a enviar a todos los teclados ( francia --> espana)

The keyboard is only available in black caps

The price would be about 110 € / keyboards including shipping and taxes.
If you want to do a groupbuy it would be 90-95 for about 20-30 keyboard ( still including taxes and shipping from france to each of your personnal home / company)

For the groupbuy process there should be one of you organizing it, then you would communicate with me, and tell me the number you want.

The payments for the order should be sent to me Only when all the board would be in france, ready to get shipped ( in about 2 months). I don't want to keep that kind of amount of money more than 7 days without shipping.

I would then individually shipp every single keyboard to each one of you in spain.
The more order there are, the less expensive it would be for you.

5 respuestas
MrAw3s0m3

#217 Do you have any picture of it?

1 respuesta
BLZKZ

#217 2 months? ok It's fine, just when sixty will refound the money :3

Setsuna

#217 Thank you attarian. Sorry to write in Spanish, I didn't think about it! Feel free to write in English (:

btw the pricing sounds good, and also the shipment from France would help us with customs issues!

If we only have black keycaps option, I would definitely choose White backlight (and mx red or mx brown)

I understand also the money issue. PP has been a bitch lately...
Let's see how it works for people and how many would be interested!

1 respuesta
MegalomaniaC

#217 Thank you. 90-95 is better price than I expected :)

1 respuesta
TeNSHi

#217 I sent you a PM @ deskthority, I do not know if you have read it, so I paste it here:

I was thinking of buying you the kbt race LE @ amazon, but I also wanted the set of black keys to customize it a little bit, It would be possible to buy KBT Race LE + the set of black keys through amazon? how much would it cost?

And last question, any date to see this keyboard @ amazon?

Thanks!!!

1 respuesta
attarian

Note to everyone: I can speak in spannish as it's my fifth language ( in term of proficiency : french/ chinese / english / armenian / spannish) but i would prefer english. But you can write in spannish if you want .

#218 No, we will not do prototypes for every single languages. But you can see the Ansi version if you wish.

#220 I'm not accepting paypal anyway.

#221 90-95€ would be if one of you organize a kind of "group buy "from me. a single list of address / keyboards is far easier for me that 20 people telling me what they want, and paying one after one. The more you buy, the less expensive it become.

#222 About your PM i answered you in there ( by quoting your message). At first there will only be limited edition. Later on we will see about additional caps.

I don't mean to be rude, but all those things are already hard to do. I'm doing ISO ES just for you, to respect my word. We will see in august or september for caps.

1 1 respuesta
TeNSHi

#223 Are you sure that you are not confusing me with setsuna? in this thread I don't see any quote of my pm :S

http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/kbt-race-kbt-pure-t2250-90.html

1 respuesta
Setsuna

Anyway, ¿alguno se anima a montar un GB?
Realmente es algo muy exclusivo y con un pedido conjunto tampoco sale caro.
Además, nos envía él mismo los teclados desde Francia (:

#226, I would then individually shipp every single keyboard to each one of you in spain.

SeNte

#215 edit: entendí mal :)

attarian

#224 I answered you on mediavida (i think.)

But anyway, not any additional keycaps set before september.

kasuno1

Se podría montar un groupbuy con fotos y decente, dejando de lado a este y a ver que sale. Yo puede que me lo piense.

1 respuesta
attarian

#228 I'll show you some pictures next week. ( not ISO ES, but ISO )

1 1 respuesta
7 días después
TeNSHi

#229 Any news about kbt race @ amazon? :(

1 respuesta
attarian

#230 Amazon received it on July 4th, but they told me they've got a lot of packages ot manage and that should be on the shelves before july 11th ....

KBT Race White ltd - Mx-Brown
KBT Race White ltd - Mx-Red

1 1 respuesta
TeNSHi

#231 Thanks, I will wait :)

attarian

1 2 respuestas
MegalomaniaC

javifast

No está mal el teclado. Tiene buena pinta.

BLZKZ

tiene buena pinta, aunque la tipografia no me entusiasma, soy mas clasico xD

22 días después
MegalomaniaC

#233 hi! do you have any idea about an ISO noppoo choc mini? or at least when will the ansi noppoo be available in amazon?

Thanks!

1 respuesta
attarian

#237 For now, there aint any Noppoo Iso project,

KBT Pure in ISO ES will come out in the end of september

Noppoo Ansi will be on amazon within 8-10 days.

1 2 respuestas
MegalomaniaC

#238 Pure ISO ES with that ETA sounds really interesting, thanks!

JuGuLaToR

Pues un teclado de estos con formato español, con su Ñ y todo, me pillaría yo con gusto. En que amazon suele poner sus articulos? solo en .fr o al ser un teclado Es lo pondra en .es?

Usuarios habituales

• attarian
  • TeNSHi
  • BLZKZ
  • MegalomaniaC
  • MrAw3s0m3
  • SeNte
  • pepotekiller