Análisis de World of Final Fantasy

N30

Ya han salido las reviews. En general bastante positivas, aunque dicen que el juego es easy as fuck.

OpenCritic - 79

Reviews

Arcade Sushi - Alex Langley - 8.5 / 10.0

World of Final Fantasy throws on a pair of rose-colored glasses to take a look at Final Fantasy’s past with a Japanese role-playing game that’s indelibly modern.

Attack of the Fanboy - Dean James - 4 / 5 stars

Building a game around nostalgia can often backfire, but the classic style battle mechanics mixed with the capturing and stacking of Mirages make World of Final Fantasy a trip down memory lane that any fan of the franchise should check out.

CGMagazine - Cole Watson - 7.5 / 10.0

World of Final Fantasy is a fun spin-off RPG for both newcomers to and veterans of the series, but the story doesn’t feel as strong or memorable as those of the numbered entries.

COGconnected - Judi Azmand - 90 / 100

World of Final Fantasy is a surprisingly unique and entertaining addition to the Final Fantasy franchise that uses its cuteness, humor, and accessibility to draw you in.

Digital Chumps - Nathaniel Stevens - 8.6 / 10.0

World of Final Fantasy has some great gameplay design that honors the traditional turn-based role-playing game structure pretty well. The additional Pokemon elements of capturing and cultivating the mirages creates motivation to keep the ball rolling, even if you’re grinding out the gameplay a bit. The gameplay certainly isn’t perfect, as the younger audience Tose and Square Enix are trying to reach rears its head once in awhile through the gameplay’s flow and simplicity, but World of Final Fantasy is diverse and deep enough to keep the excitement going from beginning to end.

Digitally Downloaded - Matt Sainsbury - 5 / 5 stars

As someone who has been a lifelong fan of Final Fantasy, World of Final Fantasy was specifically designed for people like me, and I love Square Enix for it. Respectful of its heritage, but creative with how it presents it, this game has had a far more meaningful impact on me than almost any other game I’ve played this year. So, thank you, Square Enix. It feels like a gift.

Game Informer - Joe Juba - 8.3 / 10.0

The story is awful, but the fun of collecting monsters – along with a flood of fan service makes the narrative worth enduring

Game Revolution - Jonathan Leack - 3 / 5 stars

Even then, World of Final Fantasy manages to be an entertaining game. Its combat system is the highlight of the show, combining classic turn-based qualities with a spoonful of strategy gameplay. For this reason the game will be welcomed by some JRPG fans. Though, chances are they won’t be the same Final Fantasy veterans that World of Final Fantasy was hoping to attract in the first place.

GameSpew - Kim Snaith - 9 / 10

Any Final Fantasy fan, no matter how many past titles they’ve sunk their teeth into, would be a fool to pass World of Final Fantasy up; this is fan service done exactly how it should be.

GamesRadar+ - David Roberts - 3 / 5 stars

World of Final Fantasy's opening hours show a lot of promise for fans and newcomers alike, but the longer you spend with it, the more its lack of depth becomes apparent.

GamingTrend - Kenneth Shepard - 60 / 100

World of Final Fantasy offers up a great tribute to the history of the franchise, but as its own game it has little to nothing of substance to say.

God is a Geek - Nick Gillham - 5.5 / 10.0

World of Final Fantasy tries to give you the nostalgia feels, but is unable to recapture the magic of previous 'hyper-deformed' games.

Kotaku - Mike Fahey - No Verdict

A trip back to Final Fantasy's roots with many of the friends and enemies we've made along the way

Niche Gamer - Tyler Valle - 8.5 / 10.0

World of Final Fantasy is definitely a game that any Square Enix fan should pick up, and I would say it’s almost a guaranteed buy if you own a PS Vita. However, as always, I have said just about everything I can about World of Final Fantasy, so let us know down below.

PlayStation Universe - Garri Bagdasarov - 9 / 10.0

While playing World of Final Fantasy, all I wanted to do was jump into the world of Grymoire just so I grab and hug the adorable characters. Sure it may not look like your typical Final Fantasy but it’s got the depth of a Final Fantasy. In a way, World of Final Fantasy is a celebration of the franchise, and I personally feel like it’s a thank you from Square Enix to its fans.

Polygon - Allegra Frank - 7 / 10.0

World of Final Fantasy brings originality to the franchise when it can get past all the nostalgia

RPG Site - Erren Van Duine - 8 / 10

A bright art style and nostalgia pave the way for Square Enix's latest return to traditional RPGs - with a twist!

Shacknews - Brittany Vincent - 9 / 10

Quote not yet available

TrustedReviews - Tom Regan - 3 / 5 stars

Yet despite it’s problems World of Final Fantasy isn’t a bad game, just a frustrating one. There are some interesting ideas here and it’s undeniably charming but with just a few tweaks to the gameplay, a more imaginative story and greater variety to the dungeons, this could have been something truly great. While I’m sure die hard fans will find a lot to like, this is definitely a game that I think many will struggle to complete. If you’re desperate for a traditional RPG with cameos from some familiar faces, this will fit the bill. For everyone else, you’re better off picking up Dragon Quest Builders or waiting a bit longer for Final Fantasy 15.

We Got This Covered - Jowi Meli - 4.5 / 5 stars

World of Final Fantasy is a loving 30th anniversary tribute to the beloved series, boasting an addictive monster-collection system and a fun (though admittedly goofy) narrative that brings together three decades of characters.

ZTGD - Drew Leachman - 8.5 / 10.0

In the end, World of Final Fantasy feels like an RPG aimed at children or people that are as experienced with RPGs. At the same time, there is enough here as far as customization goes to keep the veterans busy for a nice long time as well. It took me by surprise, and I think RPG fans will really enjoy this hybrid mix of Final Fantasy and Pokémon.

1 comentario moderado
A

Lo esperado, sólido y no destaca en nada. Esperando para jugarlo :3

1 post ha tardado en salir el port begging, de verdad que sois la hostia.

9 1 respuesta
sefirus

vandal como siempre destacando, le da un 7 y al mafia 3 le dio un 8 o.O

1 comentario moderado
Fyn4r

Anda que el día que caiga la PS4 voy a morir por vicio

1 comentario moderado
A

Me parece genial, si sois pobres o pasáis de compraros una consola no vengáis a hacer port begging. Comentarios al respecto van a ser moderados que sois unos pesados con lo de siempre.

XarevoK

#7 Pues porque he visto el hilo en spy y como buen fan que soy de los final fantasy me he metido.

Puntuaciones esperadas, no es una obra maestra pero gustará a los fans.

H

El 80% es por Clara pero no se atreven a decirlo.

Esperando a petarlo en Vita

1 comentario moderado
Kamail

lo esperado por mi parte, lo tengo reservado desde hace tiempo así que a darle todo lo que pueda en el fin de semana

#TeamClarita

Erectator

Mejores notas que las que me esperaba. Lo único que me preocupa es que llegue el viernes puntual para no perder el fin de semana

Theryk

Y yo con mi cartera vacía, fml.

B

he leído un par de reviews y el resumen era +-

"el juego nos parece un coñazo y un poco mierda p-p-p-p-pero nostalgia, 8'5/10"

Lindvurm

Si no fuese chibi-based... Day one. Ojo, no lo digo con ánimo de empezar discusión, simplemente no es de mi gusto. Otra vez será.

L

Mokepon meets FF?

Usopp

Se quedan sin mi dinero por la putada que han hecho conla versión de Vita de no tener los audios en el cartucho, y al bajarte los DLCs que contienen los audios pedirte actualizar para perder Henkaku.

D

Menuda ruina llevo con tanto juego, y cuando sale ésta maravilla?

Usuarios habituales