Super Smash Bros. 3DS

B

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1476943/smash_bros_wii_u_big_priority_for_namco_tekken_team_to_be_involved_harada.html

Smash Bros. Wii U is being co-developed by Namco Bandai, and is a "big priority for the company", Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada can confirm.

In an interview with NowGamer, Harada explained the true scale of Namco's massive joint effort with Nintendo.

"Obviously it’s a big priority for the company," Harada explained, "so company-wide there are a lot of people involved with that particular project. Not just from Tekken but a lot of our franchises. "

Harada continued, "Although our main core staff is busy with Tekken Tag tournament 2 and trying to finish that up, I do think we’ll support the initiative in some kind of capacity."

We also asked Harada if he knew of any Namco characters who would be appearing in Smash Bros. Wii U.

Harada responded, "That question was one of the most frequently asked questions we got when we announced the project. Especially from abroad."

"The fans, rather than asking about Tales or Gundam, or some of our other franchises, the fans abroad saw Tekken as one of the key words and took off on that."

"We’re not really sure at this moment but when thinking of the playerbase who is playing Smash Bros, maybe Tekken characters is something they wouldn’t want, so I’ve been pulling back on that a bit. But I don’t know."

El equipo de Tekken estará implicado en el desarrollo de SSB4

vomita

2 respuestas
Hiboshi

#121 Miedo me da lo que salga de ahí

Calzeta

guilles

Por que hacen eso.
Que lo desarrolle el mismo que saco SSB64 y melee

FelipeGM21

Disfruten de sus Fox vs Jin

4 meses después
palomens

¿Confirmaron realmente que estarían en el juego Skull Kid y Megaman o es puro fake?

1 año después
MaikelNait

Cuando sale? Tengo la 3ds cogiendo polvo y con este juego seguro que la recupero.

Usuarios habituales