Apuestas del 24/11/14 al 30/11/14

Apuestas Dreamhack 2014

Para lo de la DreamHack 2014 nos movemos al hilo de la DH:
http://www.mediavida.com/foro/counterstrike/dreamhack-winter-csgo-2014-hilo-oficial-apuestas-524410

V

#120 Yo desde que vi el partido aleman y veo cosas parecidas llamo chetos a todos. En el partido aleman vs españoles se vio muuuy claro como jugaba un player cargado

V

No se que tipo de tonterías son estas...

p4to

como van en mapas? 1-1?

1 respuesta
V

#123 si ganando 10-0 este ultimo para los hyphen

yiRZ

tipico de hyphen. Hacen unos throws de rondas que no veas...

1 respuesta
V

#125 pues nada tio felicidades, me he dado una hostia bastante guapa.

g3r4rD

Que opináis de los partidos americanos hoy? De unders va el asunto?

A

e metido mierda para elevate pero creo que el partido sera para denial

Leirlux

mS + Denial
Eso por aquí

jJavi

mS o Torqued? ;/

MONTT

las apuestas de focs.

por primera vez, llevo mas de una hora intentando apostar y no hay manera :(

1 respuesta
V

Muchos de vosotros queríais lo del guru de na, esto es lo que ha dicho hoy

Maps: Veto Process

Odds when this was posted: Torqued 60% - mS 40%

Notes: These odds are little puzzling to me because mousespaz (who is the ex-Netcode team), is actually a legit team that have played together for an entire season. We've seen them win some big matches against the top NA teams. They lost their awper, JDM, but I'm not so sure they didn't get an even better awper to play in this match tonight, adreN, from the old iBUYPOWER team. He's a fantastic player and I expect he'll be a great fit if he decides to join this team for good. Torqued has the recently cut from iBUYPOWER players, steel and dazed, and they have the very popular mOE, but what have they done to be the favorites over a proven team so far? They haven't beaten anybody real good yet, and haven't been tested. They've actually played some close matches with some much lesser teams. I don't doubt that they will probably be a great team, but I'm not ready to say they are the favorites over a good professional team right now. I'd say the odds for this match-up should be reversed, so betting on the underdog is the best play here. However, this is best of 1 match, and torqued can most definitely win this. There is a lot of risk here, so only bet what you're willing to lose on mS. Small bet is the safest.

Prediction: Either can win, I'll go mS wins 16-11

Risk: High

What type of Bet?: Small on mS is the safest, but whatever you're ok with betting on them is a smart bet.

What is my bet?: Max bet on mS, VERY risky, but going for it because of the odds http://i.imgur.com/vXuRoBP.png

Denial vs eLevate (Bo1 Online)

Maps: Veto Process

Odds when this was posted: Denial 71% - eLevate 29%

Notes: This match-up here I think denial should have, but it's a bo1 so I don't know that it's smart betting high on them. Aside from RUSH on eLevate, they don't really stack up that well vs denial. Shahzam is a better awper than xp3, and anger, Fugly, and NAF-FLY are all better than any rifler (aside from Rush) on eLevate. Rush is probably equally as good as those guys when he is playing well. That's why I really think Denial will take this, but as I already said, the smartest bet may be just to bet low on elevate, or skip, just because of the Bo1 risk. If you can afford to take the risk, and have a lot to bet with even if you lose, betting high on Denial I think should be ok, which is what I'll do.

Prediction: Denial 16-11

Risk: High (bo1)

What type of Bet?: Read the notes. If you have a lot and can afford the loss, high on Denial. If you don't have a lot, small on elevate or skip.

What is my bet?: Max bet Denial http://i.imgur.com/2nXbJZv.png

Disclaimer: Obviously you all should bet at your own risk. I do not accept responsibility in you losing your skins. All I can do is tell you who I think will win, and who the odds suggest you should bet on. I'm not going to get every bet correct, and you should only bet skins you're willing to lose.

Dixebra

#131 y yo igual

Ux1o

focs es el gurú?

Ux1o

Justo he apostado lo contrario a lo de ese tipo. La de elevate la mantengo pero la de mS... me hace dudar.

V

pues nada, he conseguido vender unos item sacar algo de provecho para apostar y no hay forma de meterselo a netcode

1 respuesta
Dixebra

#136 llevo una hora y media y nada es imposible meter nada

jJavi

+1, 1 colleja mas que me guardo para cuando me cruce con un tio de valve.

Dixebra

pues oojala pierda mous ala :P

MONTT

yo fue quejarme aquí y a los 2minutos me aceptaron la apuesta xd

quizas os estais salvando al no apostar

V

Acabo poner ms vs torqued, no podía haber tocado peor mapa para ms

fulaM

gracias bots

Guakamayo

buen gurú, mejor persona

V

Si torqued gana a denial, solo tendría de rival a c9-ibp y sería top 3 de na

Ux1o

16-1 para Torqued. Menos mal que me mantuve fuerte.
Ahora a ver si suena con eLevate.

V

como gane denial y esté tan bajo de % yo no dudo en meter lo poco que me queda...

choleky

el guru ha palmado los 250 pavos en ms xD

1 respuesta
MONTT

#147 no creo que le importe mucho xDD

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960629885/inventory/

1 respuesta
choleky

#148 jaja que friki el tio, las tiene ordenadas

Cocapesii
1 respuesta
Tema cerrado