loWel entra en mousesports

Torneos con Mousesports

Se han creado hilos en los que participa el equipo de loWel, se deberá postear en ellos sobre esos partidos

SL i-League S3 closed qual

Awards y premios

Clasificado Major ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017
Clasificado DreamHack Las Vegas 2017 Qualifier
1º-2º puesto - Clasificado @ PGL Major Kraków 2017 Qualifier
3º-4º puesto - $45,000 @ ESL Pro League S4
3º-4º puesto - $10,000 @ DreamHack Tours 2017
5º-6º puesto - $45,000 @ ESL Pro League S5 2017
5º-6º puesto - $3,000 @ DreamHack Summer 2017
5º-8º puesto - $50,000 @ ELEAGUE Season 2
5º-8º puesto - $15,000 @ DreamHack Masters Las Vegas 2017
7º puesto - $10,000 @ ECS Season 3 Grupos
11º-12º puesto - $2,000 @ IEM Oakland 2016
12º-14º puesto - $8,750 @ PGL Major Kraków 2017
12º-14º puesto - $8,750 @ Major ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017

Total premios: $197,500 en 9 meses

B

#30 faze en cuestión de sponsor y demás historias al lado de mouz es hasta ir a peor. En tema de plataforma y apuesta, mouz es mejor squad.

No me extraña que no se fuera a faze, quitando el nivel que están teniendo ultimamente, tampoco es gran cosa. Aparte, que no tendría la libertad que tiene en mouz, y tendría que adaptarse a un equipo un tanto...xD

Mouz, tiene margen de mejora y restructuración, manteniendo a lowel/niko/calvo como pilar de juego. Si cambian un poco el map pool, sin ser tan dependientes y mejoran en los bans, teniendo ideas ofensivas diferentes a las que tienen pueden ser un equipo top 5.

Lo que no puede niko es pretender jugar de escoba como hace en muchas ocasiones junto a lowel y que su equipo muera por su parte, entonces que te digo? es dificil jugar así seas niko o heaton.

1 respuesta
B

#31 Faze peor en sponsor? Estás loco o no sabes lo que representa la imagen de Faze xD cobran mil veces mas y en la epoca de dennis eran infinitamente mejores que mouz, es mas, casi llegan a la final de aquella dh vs envy cuando envy eran la ostia!
Ahora es evidente que está mejor mouz pero antes? Ni color.

1 respuesta
B

#32 Vale, vale, estamos hablando de tiempos diferentes. Pensaba en un presente xD

1 respuesta
B

#33 Incluso en el presente, Faze como marca es MUY superior a mouz

Sorii34

FaZe es una gran marca, pero por el COD.

pkjn

Es simple, en mouz es el rey, ademas de que mouz le ha ayudado mucho en sus comienzos.

D

FaZe en cuestión de $$$$ le saca unos cuantos 0 a mousesports

sonic_2005

Niko haciendo la escoba LUL

y como estos unos cuantos iguales, si hasta es gracioso ver como le dejan todos pasar para q abra mapa xd

xlive

Grande lowel, me alegra saber que poco a poco los grandes de España se hacen notar. :)

24 días después
Catxy

Entrevista de Lucas a lowel. Mucha suerte para hoy!

http://www.hltv.org/news/19462-lowel-we-played-as-much-as-possible

DjDeeivid

Otro español mas en un major, felicidades LoWel ! Te lo mereces !

Catxy

Enhorabuena Lowel!!!!

11 días después
Chevic

g0tt le ha hecho una entrevista en MD:

loWel: “clasificarme para el Major fue increíble, uno de los mejores días de mi vida”

14 días después
MGomez

Pensando en estrenar la nueva pegata de lowel!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841898912
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841898864
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841898777

Demomento se lo pongo solo a la AK a la espera de que bajen de precio al final del major:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841902820
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841902771

1 respuesta
horvathzeros

Mola que haya ya 2 pegatinas de españoles, esperemos que se vendan mucho!

1 respuesta
RusTu

#44 Me gustaba como te quedaba en la segunda screen de la desert

2 1 respuesta
MGomez

#45 pues si, tengo que actualizar algunas skins con las nuevas de mixwell, esta son las anteriores:
http://s.metjm.net/878psw9.jpg
http://s.metjm.net/4n2p4CB.jpg
#46 seguramente la ponga cuando se rebajen!

2 meses después
horvathzeros

Como ha puesto otro user en el foro, han entrevistado en ESL a loWel:

Christian 'loWel' Garcia talks about mousesports season so far, his career and esports in Spain!

With the seventh week of the regular phase already underway, we bring you an interview with one of the protagonists of this fifth season of ESL CS:GO Pro League: Christian 'loWel' Garcia. Together with his team mates, who held the first spot in the ranking for quite a while, loWel is one of Spanish pro gamers, who has managed to break through internationally and to compete in major tournaments all over the world.

For Christian 'loWel' Garcia and his teammates from mousesports, this fifth season of ESL CS:GO Pro League could not have started better. The sudden loss of their star player NiKo was a significant drawback for the team´s goals, at least in the books. Against all odds, the team has not only been able to adapt to its new situation but also maintain its leadin the ranking for a bit. Even though not keeping the lead, they are still amongst the top teams and only three points behind the new first placed team, Astralis.

We took the chance to speak with the Spanish star player about playing with mousesports, the challenges ahead and what he expects for the future.

ESL

These first weeks of ESL Pro League have been very special for the thousands of Spanish esports fans to see their countryman on top of the rankings. How did you feel at the beginning of the fifth season? Did you expect to be above teams like Astralis, Fnatic, G2 Esports or Virtus.pro?

ESL

To be honest, I did not expect it. With the departure of NiKo I thought it would cost us much more to be at the level of the other teams, but the team is reacting well and we are playing the best we can. So, for the moment, I'm pretty happy with the team and our performance.

I did not expect it, but I know we have the skill to play on their level. I had my doubts about the departure of NiKo but, as I said before, the team is working and reacting well to the problems of having little training time with this quintet. There are still many games ahead of us and we have much to work on.

Christian loWel Garcia

It is clear that there are still many days ahead and many points to be gained before securing a spot in the season finals in Dallas. Do you think mousesports will be able to qualify and what rivals do you think will be the most dangerous for you on your way to Dallas?

ESL

It will be very difficult as we still have to play very strong teams. The most difficult I think will be FaZe and Na'Vi.

loWel

ESL Pro League, ELEAGUE, DreamHack Las Vegas - these five months as part of mousesports have been one big journey. A year ago would have you believed if they told you that at this time you were competing internationally on such a level?

ESL

The truth is I did not expect it. At first I had no idea of ​​English, then I joined PENTA Sports and tried to improve as much as possible on an individual level, learn English and simply make the best out of this opportunity.

When the offer from mousesports came, I knew it was an opportunity I could not refuse. Entering a team of this caliber gives you the opportunity to play in the majority of international tournaments at the highest level and, above all, to travel the world. It’s great when you can do what you like whilst being in places like Atlanta, Vegas, California, Brazil …

loWel

This great opportunity you have had to compete at the international level has also involved big changes and sacrifices, being away from the family, moving to an unknown city or communicating in another language most of the day. What has been the biggest challenge for you?

ESL

The biggest challenge I've had, by far, has been and is, the language. I did not speak English well and today I speak it well enough to communicate, but I am far from speaking fluently. I try to watch TV shows and movies in English, do just everything I can to improve.

Being away from home is also hard but you get used to it the more you travel. To me personally, I like the feeling of being alone, having to look for your life in airports, talking to people who do not speak your language. It's like an adventure and I like it more and more, except when I have to do 20 hour trips. In some moments however, I would like to be with someone - ideally someone Spanish of course, haha.

loWel

At the same time, there must be many great experiences and memories that you have experienced over these months. What have been the best moments?

ESL

The best times I've had these months have have been all the tournaments, which have been in beautiful places like California or Las Vegas. But if I had to choose one it would be when we qualified for the Major. It was one of the happiest days of my life by far. It is what every player dreams of, playing against the best in the most important tournament of all after hours and hours of sacrifice. Also in Brazil, Sao Paulo. We were in 3rd / 4th position and they gave me an EVP, to be among the five best players of the tournament.

loWel

Finally, do you think this step to compete at international level, and the recognition you gained with your successes, can help to accelerate the growth of esports in Spain and its professionalization?

ESL

I think so. I think that I and Mixwell are proving that there are good players in Spain and that, above all, with effort and dedication you can reach the top. However, in my point of view, Spain lacks seriousness on the part of the players and organizations, but the quality of the players is there, no doubt.

Today it is impossible but, in the future, I would like to make a Spanish team and share with them all the experience I have gained in these tournaments.

loWel

With this we said goodbye to one of our stars in the ESL CS:GO Pro League, Christian 'loWel' Garcia, not without wishing him good luck ahead of this fifth season!

ESL

Fuente:
http://es.pro.eslgaming.com/csgo/proleague/news/lowel-it-s-like-an-adventure-and-i-like-it-more-and-more/

3 meses después
horvathzeros

Creo que va siendo hora de hacer recuento de este hilo tras la salida de mouz
http://www.mediavida.com/foro/counterstrike/lowel-sale-de-mousesports-590250

Luego actualizo y si me falta algo, por fi, avisad.

Clasificado Major ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017
Clasificado DreamHack Las Vegas 2017 Qualifier
1º-2º puesto - Clasificado @ PGL Major Kraków 2017 Qualifier
3º-4º puesto - $45,000 @ ESL Pro League S4
3º-4º puesto - $10,000 @ DreamHack Tours 2017
5º-6º puesto - $45,000 @ ESL Pro League S5 2017
5º-6º puesto - $3,000 @ DreamHack Summer 2017
5º-8º puesto - $50,000 @ ELEAGUE Season 2
5º-8º puesto - $15,000 @ DreamHack Masters Las Vegas 2017
7º puesto - $10,000 @ ECS Season 3 Grupos
11º-12º puesto - $2,000 @ IEM Oakland 2016
12º-14º puesto - $8,750 @ PGL Major Kraków 2017