Steam pide informacion personal adicional

Bl3sS

Esto es lo que me sale en el market de Steam encima de active listings.

You have created 158 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visit the FAQ.

Voy al FAQ y aparece esto:

Why did I get an email notifying me that I need to provide additional documentation?

For non-U.S. citizens, in cases where you previously provided us with a U.S. address, we may be required to collect additional documentation from you to validate your non-U.S. status. Valve may use a third-party validation service (currently, for example, Compliance Technologies International (CTI)) to receive and validate this additional documentation. The third party will not be permitted to use any information collected from you for any purpose other than validation of your documentation for Valve, and will be contractually obligated to keep any information you provide confidential and secure.

A alguien mas le sale esto?

SpiuK

A todo el mundo que llega a esa cifra.

STAN

Rellenas las cuatro paridas y a correr, a todos nos pasó. Desvirgate!

horvathzeros

Es normal y como no somos de usa, no vamos a tener q pagar na xd

Bl3sS

Ok es que me parecía raro, que pidan información adicional por utilizar el steam market cuando es una aplicación de la que no se puede sacar €

Por mi se puede cerrar este post, gracias!

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• Bl3sS
  • horvathzeros
  • STAN
  • SpiuK