4chan IX: Never forget

ToTuS

j-n-t-h-n

underd0g

126 1 respuesta
ZalY

#11163 23432324324 créditos

B

Lo que más me sorprende es que sean 4 gatos en el aula.

1 respuesta
T

#11165 no todo va a ser caballo

kidike

Hagamos lo mismo

Los foreros de #Mediavida realizan la actividad "Observación de una vela encendida"

Para que nos vamos a engañar, aquí observamos otras cosas

NSFW
underd0g

[media]https://vine.co/v/OZaQBKHEOTQ[/media]

69 1 respuesta
LLoskka

Foo Fighters says hi

20 1 respuesta
UrkoZzZ

Me voy yendo

2 1 respuesta
fake2007

#11170 chaito yo tambien

Chymo

tin tin tint ttiinitnitnitnintin! yeah!!

iZubi

#11168 Puto perro xD

He3maN0

Dejo esto y tambien me voy

HOLA, si estan leiendo esto les pido disculpas por el mal audio,espero que les guste mi talento con las manos,en este video hago la cansion que se uso en el chavo del ocho que se llama the elephant never forgets

2 respuestas
Pafador

#11174 Ejecución sumaria maldito judío

GrAnRA

96loravictor

wtf xdD

LugoHammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxAqMKObZ_8

1 respuesta
iZubi

#11178 Vaya puta mierda de "broma"

sacnoth

Pues que sepáis que ahora el hilo es leet en número de favoritos

kAm1

UrkoZzZ

ekeix

Ev3rSmAn

3 2 respuestas
B

#11184 :regan:

j-n-t-h-n

AdriSpawN

j-n-t-h-n

FaLLeN

Zoom

8 2 respuestas
Peyru

Apparently after receiving three, you are meant to have some kind of formal meeting between the parties involved but this never happened. According to the rules, if there are five complaints, an external mediator has to be bought in. This didn't happen either and I was quite disappointed.
I don't really have anything against Simon apart from the fact that he likes the band Nickelback and I have no idea what his problem with me is, as I'm pretty sure I am an absolute pleasure to work with. I brought in donuts once, which is pretty nice. I found them in a bin and left them near Simon's desk. When he asked, "Who brought these donuts in?" I replied, "The girl from the shop across the road brought them in because they have too many" and watched him eat four, complaining between mouthfuls that they weren't very fresh. He would have eaten them all but stopped after finding a dead cricket in the box.
My very first run in with Simon was when he blamed me for stealing pens from his desk, which I vehemently denied. He then proceeded to point out the tiny engraved words 'Simon's Pen' he had done on all eight of the pens currently on my desk. It was so small he had to point them out to me with the aid of a loupe. Each two-millimetre high letter was meticulous. When I asked how he had managed to get the letters so perfect, he told me that he had a headset at home with a light and magnifying glass on it. When I asked why he had a headset with light and magnifying glass on it he replied, "For painting collector figurines."
There have actually been twelve formal complaints by Simon against me but two of those were complaining that nothing had been done about the previous formal complaints so I didn't bother scanning those in.

No es coña , el tio tiene un blog, esta todo aqui.

Incluso los logs de mails

http://www.27bslash6.com/bieber.html

1 1 respuesta
Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales