FINAL FANTASY XIV Hotfixes (Jul. 28, 2015)
The following adjustments have been made:
・The total number of items awarded from treasure coffers in “Alexander: Gordias” has been increased from 2 to 4.
・The following item names have been changed:
- Titanium Armor of Fending → Adamantite Armor of Fending
- Titanium Armor of Maiming → Adamantite Armor of Maiming
- Holy Rainbow Cap of Casting → Rainbow Cap of Casting
- Holy Ramie Cloth → Hallowed Ramie Cloth
The following issues have been addressed:
・An issue in “Thok ast Thok (Extreme)” wherein Ravana would stop performing actions under certain conditions.
・An issue with the marauder action “Vengeance” wherein the damage reduction effect would be overwritten by certain debuffs used by certain enemies.
・An issue in “Seal Rock (Seize)” wherein a player would sometimes be placed in the starting area of a rival Grand Company.
・An issue wherein the Idyllshire NPC "Splendors Vendor" could exchange the following items with the "Fieldcraft Items" option:
- Traders' Favor (Azys Lla)
- Matron's Favor (Azys Lla)
* If you have already purchased these items, please read the following notice: http://sqex.to/H3d
・An issue wherein the unsheathing sound effect did not play for the following equipment:
- Gordian Greatsword
- Gordian Musketoon
- Gordian Astrometer
・An issue wherein using the link feature in the chat window with the "Opal Bracelets of Casting" would display the item name incorrectly.
・An issue wherein the PvP rank requirement was still listed on the tooltips for the item level 100 and 110 PvP-specific gear.
Ya era hora