hhhehehe ~ tfw white specks

vene-nemesis

#2549 9 minutos buscando la fuente, que tanto se precia en MV. Si te lo digo a secas me sales por la tangente tábrica (de tabrisechoes).

hDs92

#2548 que poco honor en no aceptar la derrota.

UrkoZzZ

Dejaros de tanto gym y estudiar para sacar dinero, luego viene todo rodado

3 respuestas
TrenboBrah

#2553 Vendo los libros para estudiar y me compro chasca

Ese sería el planteamiento de un buen machaca

1 respuesta
Yuih

Yo apuesto por Hexan.

vene-nemesis

Lo que no sé es porque hexan me tiene en el punto de mira del hate, antes nos llevábamos bien en el foro de lol.

2 respuestas
HeXaN

#2554 Antes vendo el Lambo y me pillo ciclos de por vida.

#2556 Pero si aquí nos metemos todos con todos xD

B

Mujeres: En que se fijan en un varón:

dinero > .................................................................... > aesthetic body ................... > (personalidad ? JAJA)

D4rk_FuRy

Statue With No Soul~

It is time. The time to show case the physique in all its glory. All the nights sweat in the gym, meals, bills, tren coughs...it all leads to now.

Now you live the dream

Now you understand what it is like to stand out in a crowd of many

Now you are the center of the universe

Now you will understand the irony of how the harder you work on yourself, the less "you" exist.

Now you to will understand now matter how much attention you get, it is for nothing

There is nothing real left. A world without you. Only a suit of muscle.

A prison, each new line carved deep into your skin is another bar to your internal jail cell.

Before you continue, i want you to understand, You are about to embark on a conquest that reaching its end will also be the end of you. You will soon see the reality just as i have. This world is a superficial place and this journey, this dream of yours better be fkn worth it, cuz you are about to see it, live and breath it first hand.

I am no longer Dan. I am the asshole jock whos tanned in winter time with more veigns in his legs than the avg gym goers forearms. Im no longer the funny guy, no longer a good friend,commited lover and disciplined individual, i am the one night stand, steroid addict since 9, always good at anything he did with no effort narcissistic prick.

There is no me, only an image. I am created the second my jacket comes off. My own hard work, forged into what i love, and all i know has erased my very existence from this world.

I did this to me

I didnt see it comming

The further i improve myself, the less i exist.

You are about to embark on a cold journey friends. This shit can and will get to your head and possibly ruin you. You must stay above the near future stupidity if you dont want it to consume you. You must to learn to understand. Learn to see the truth. Realise the why. The ones who have fallen to new found praise, false praise , are the ones who are no longer with us anymore. This is the start of a spiral to hell for the mentaly weak and easily lead. Alot of us turned to this cult due to insecurity, and some may still be that little insecure 16year old who got crushed benching an empty bar.

There is much more to looking like a god than just looking like one. You must have the head for it and be able to harness the power, or you will quickly burn out and descend to a life of hell.

2 respuestas
A

#2559 pq el de atras tiene los ojos cerrados?

2 respuestas
hDs92

Dwayne Johnson en directo en Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2bilut/iama_actor_part_time_demi_god_professional_badass/

Related:

Pregunta:

Hey Rock
Will you play in a Sylvester Stallone movie ? Co-starring Terry Crew ?

Respuesta:

If you're asking if I would consider being in the EXPENDABLES franchise - then the answer is yes. BUT.. I don't want to be on their team and be buddies with them. F*ck that noise. I want to hunt every single one of them down and tell them to "send your soul to heaven cause your ass is mine." Rousey lives cause she'd be my characters training partner and Crews lives as well cause my character would need someone to compete at pec popping with.

1 respuesta
HeXaN

#2561 La verdad es que lees las respuestas que da y sabes que es un tío de puta madre.

B

#2559 Quien lo ha escrito?

TrenboBrah

#2560 porque está "dándole amor" al de delante

HeXaN

No sé qué pollas es esto, pero oye.

1 respuesta
wedgebiggs

#2553 Muy clave el último, ara si hablas inglés eh putilla? abajo

W

#2556 hexan es un bronces, como te vas a llevar bien con el... DArkfury es un platinum intento de diamond tampoco te puedes llevar bien con él.

J

El que asesoró a Explosiv0 sobre como hablar para sus vídeos lo hizo de puta pena. Habla excesivamente lento y en el fin de sus oraciones rebaja todavía más el tempo y parece dubitativo. Cuando hace vídeos más informales y habla de manera natural el mensaje llega bastante mejor. Se hace MUY pesado escucharle siempre con ese tono.

1 1 respuesta
Ald

#2568 La cosa es que en los vídeos que hacía al principio hablaba de otra manera, no sé, menos monótono, más activo. Antes me veía todos sus vídeos pero desde que pone ese tono de voz al finalizar las frases no lo aguanto.

Kevins19

si habla mas rapido y activo gasta mas kcal y tiene que cuadrar macros, es explosiv0

w4lk3r

#2560 porque es el unico que tiene feelings de verdad, de corazon. bss.

B

Aquí podemos ver, dentro de 40 años, a nuestro querido amigo Sharken (natural de Munich, Alemania) "trabajándose" a las clientas.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152359963607599

c0b4c

Sharken

El flaco nazi misógino con tupé.

B
NSFW

Una pregunta, ¿son amb@s travelos?

1 respuesta
Curius

#2574 Con esos tacones no se pueden hacer buenos squats.

HeXaN

Su Instagram: http://instagram.com/alena_lezhava

3 respuestas
skela

bocadillo de tortilla española o bocadillo vegetal de pechuga pollo?

2 respuestas
zaskkk

Tortilla española por dios.

B

#2576 Lo mejor son los tios haciéndole réplica del sonido jajajajajajaja

Por cierto....

NSFW

hhhhehehe

Yuih

#2577 Pechuga de pollo

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales