Hearthstone: Team Liquid ficha a Neirea

Genesis1910

Acaban de hacer público en la web de Team Liquid que la squad europea acaba de fichar a Yevhenii "Neirea" Shumilin, jugador de 21 años procedente de Ucrania. Recordad que podéis ver su primer torneo con su nuevo equipo en la Dreamhack que empieza este jueves, el cual consiguió clasificarse a través de un torneo online. Tenéis toda la información en este hilo. Estas son las declaraciones de Monk en relación al fichaje:

Once again, one becomes two. Today we are excited to announce that Yevhenii "Neirea" Shumilin has joined the ranks of Liquid. Over the past few months, Neirea has grown from primarily being a ladder player to one of the most respected Hearthstone players of our time. He is a great example of someone, who through his own skill and hard work, rose quickly in the Hearthstone scene. I had the personal fortune of meeting him along the way.

I first encountered Neirea when I first tried to invite him to VGVN #3, a tournament filled with the best ladder players in the world and coincidentally run by LiquidHearth. Back then, Neirea had only competed in minor tournaments and due to the fact that his PC was a 8-year old hunk of metal, it would have been difficult for him to record video for an online tournament. However, Neirea's determination to get involved in the scene led him to buy a brand new computer on the spot. With this newfound computing power, he began wowing spectators with amazing plays in every tournament he entered. With it, he began to develop a small following with his stream. As his journey into the competitive scene began with LiquidHearth, it shall continue with LiquidHearth today.

Join and get to know Liquid`Neirea as he does an AMA on reddit today.

-Liquid`Monk

Fuente | Team Liquid Pro

creamfield

Fichajazo, muy top con Warrior. Añado link de su AMA en Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2ndg21/new_player_of_team_liquid_neirea_ama/

1 1 respuesta
kostron

Me gusta mucho este jugador, un buen fichaje

off topic #2 enhorabuena or la clasificación a la gamergy

1 respuesta
creamfield

#3 :D ¡Muchas gracias, enhorabuena a ti también! (y por los 100 eurillos xD)

Por no desvirtuar mucho el hilo y para aquellos que echen de menos la Miracle Rogue con Leeroy disfrutarán de esta baraja OTK deck de Neirea:

Max de 26 dmg en turno 8 y 32 en turno 10, not bad.

Lluvia4D

tiene buena pinta, lo he visto jugar alguna vez y me parece mas difícil que miracle aunque muy tarde para mi teniendo la exp tan cerca

Usuarios habituales

• Lluvia4D
  • creamfield
  • kostron
  • Genesis1910