Furi #HO | Synthvengeance

Fdkn

#119 es que ese no era el ultimo boss, es debil por plot reasons

1 respuesta
Gui9417

Pues me acaban de saltar los creditos, a partir del viejo le cogi el truco al juego y me los fui pasando mucho mas facil, probare ahora en el maximo nivel a ver que el juego es muy divertido y apetece.

1 respuesta
Fdkn

#122 todavia no has acabado

1 respuesta
Gui9417

#123 ya me he dado cuenta, vaya bait poner ahi los creditos

ZelD4

#121 ahora si que si, pasado, de todas formas me ha costado algun intento mas el espadachin que este, pero esta muy muy guapo en general.

Ahora a por furi!! Me he pasado el primer boss y me ha encantado esa dificultad añadida

B

Btw, confirmado 100% que el dash / dodge funciona perfectamente y no tiene input lag (algo que yo personalmente nunca noté, como ya he comentado). So, Legault tenía razón, la gente que notaba cosas raras lo estaba haciendo mal xD.

Sacado de la página oficial:

I feel there is a delay or a lag when I want to dash, is that so?

There is no delay or lag, but you feel it because the dash is on the « release » of the button. Here is how it works:

• The dodge is on the « release », not the « press » of the button. There is absolutely no delay, BUT you need to release quickly to do a quick dash.
  • If you hold longer than 0.1s, you’ll start to charge your dodge. Until a threshold, the more you charge, the further you go. This is very useful (and necessary in the late game, or even early in the last phase of boss 2, The Strap, when she swings her laser head back and forth).
  • There IS a 0.2s cooldown between two dodges. If there wasn’t you’d basically be invincible. But there is in no occasion a challenge or a pattern that requires to do two dodges in such a short timeframe.
kingsora

Me ha encantado. Me ha parecido un juegazo de cojones, muy divertido. Lo unico que me deja un mal sabor de boca

spoiler
A

Es muy largo y no os lo voy a traducir, pero os pego las highlights y ya si eso os leeis el artículo completo de los chicos de The Game Bakers (creadores de esta master piece) aquí. Hay perlas muy majas que más de uno debería de memorizar.

We launched Furi and received a truly incredible response from some players: they are crazy about the game, they love it more than I could have ever dreamt. In the meantime, other players, some reviewers didn’t enjoy the game or felt rejected by it. And they criticized the game for that. That’s pretty fair, but here is a thing. Not every game is for you. That’s what is called diversity. That’s a good thing

We realized that, in order to be in the top 10 of the indie devs, we needed to make something « outstanding ». A game that stands out, in every possible way. A game with an edge. A game that I call a « Triple i » or “iii”.

We believed that, in order to be competitive, smaller studios must go the opposite way. We are too small to be the best at everything, but we can aim to be the best at one thing. We can make something edgy. We can choose not to please everybody. We can choose to make something that most would actually dislike, in order to make sure a niche of gamers will find it truly memorable.

This fight against consensus, against half-measures, was the key to succeeding with this initial strategy of not trying to please everyone. If you go soft, you lose the edge, and then it’s over.

There is no good ending in the game, they all are good and bad in some ways. There is no happy end. But at least, you can choose why you fight for, or if you want to fight at all.

Some players complain they can’t switch to Promenade for one fight and then come back to Furi mode. The reason we don’t allow this is not to punish players, it’s the opposite. If we did allow that, players would be tempted to switch to Promenade as soon as they encounter a difficulty peak. They would be tempted to go back and forth between the difficulty levels and they would lose all the satisfaction they’d get of eventually overcoming a big challenge.

The reason I love video games is because they create emotions. Through their gameplay, story, visuals, music, they can deliver any emotion you can think of.

The industry has a tendency to reward games that don’t itch. Metacritic rules us all, and the formula to get a high Metacritic score is to make a game with one good feature and no flaw. We are prompted to make games that don’t displease, games that don’t frustrate. But recently, I have seen more and more games trying to be edgy. Trying to create intense emotions, even if it’s at the risk of segregating themselves from a larger audience.
It’s exciting.
Let’s welcome that.

Tienen las ideas clarísimas y les ha salido algo enorme. Genios.

osk1

Toda la razón.

4 meses después
ZelD4

Tras un buen tiempo con el juego aparcado, me estoy haciendo el segundo run en máxima dificultad y para mí es una de las estrellas del 2016, es simplemente adicción pura, me encanta que la estrategia de los bosses cambie combietamente en la última dificultad.

Por otro lado, el ninja de los coj**es me está partiendo la cara, literalmente

6 meses después
B

Le tenía ganas a este juego desde hace tiempo y la verdad que 10/10, ya lo he "acabado"

spoiler

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/z9Brq

Si hacéis scroll down, hay más

6 años después
Zh3RoX

Usuarios habituales