Anunciado Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology

SleepingCat

La noticia perfecta para comenzar el día.

Vamos Atlus, no me decepciones, adoro este juego.

A

Han salido cosas en lenguajes que conocemos

Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is a full remake of the 2010-released DS title, including a full lineup of voice actors that did not appear in the original game. The 3DS version has enhanced graphics and beautiful visuals inserted for event scenes.

When you start the game, you can select from two modes. In “Perfect Mode,” you can choose to play a newly added Sub-History in addition to the Standard History and Alternate History of the original title right from the beginning of the game. In “Append Mode,” you start with Standard History and Alternate History, and after clearing those, you can move on to the new Sub-History. Difficulty level can also be changed.

New Character

Nemesia (voiced by Mikako Komatsu) – A mysterious girl that appears before Stocke. She holds the key to the new scenario, “Sub-History,” and is traveling in search of a mysterious material known as the “artifact.”

What’s the story behind developing a full remake?

“Thanks to everyone’s longstanding support, the build up of wanting to release this title has has risen even within Atlus. Since providing a world experience is essential in an RPG, we kept in mind not to change that impression. We reviewed the playability and improved it overall.”

What kind of story is the Sub-History?

“The third history that is neither the Standard History or the Alternate History is the Sub-History. The Sub-History is not just a single parallel world—the treatment of characters and timeline interpretation, how the Sub-History was born, each of these is different from the Standard History and Alternate History.”

Yyyyyy esto

The development status of the game is 95% complete.

Arkath

No he jugado a la versión de DS pero siempre me ha llamado la atención, ojala nos llegue a occidente está nueva versión y así lo juegue finalmente.

osk1

#30 No tiene canción mala este puto juego. Increíble.

1 respuesta
SleepingCat

#34 A mi gusto es lo mejor de Yoko Shimomura.

AlexGc

Es algo que sientes que necesitas

Ya veremos los especuladores de mierda.

1 respuesta
AG

Ay omá, quiero esa edición!

osk1

Pues nada, habrá que comprar eso.

centu

#36 la virgen me valga que preciosidad. A ver si la podemos conseguir.

B

el demake no tiene para nada buena pinta, los sprites de NDS sin tocar quedan feos y los nuevos diseños son ugly. Es un Devil Survivor Overclocked, cashgrab de NDS a 3DS para vender nuevo doblaje y el contenido nuevo puede ser bueno O NO. Es una gran pena

Calzeta

¿Quién quiére diseños con personalidad pudiendo tener generic moeblobs?

1 respuesta
B

#41 pues todo japón y los weeaboo hardcore occidentales xD

que lo he visto muchas veces y tampoco me parece raro pero lo de arruinar personajes le pega más a Falcom que a Atlus

Usuarios habituales