Bayonetta 2 #HO | El mejor juego del siglo XXI

H

Detalles del modo online del juego:

In addition to being able to invite your friends in Tag Climax mode, you can also be matched up with random players online or play with a CPU partner. The stages vary from having you fight challenging bosses, to hordes of enemies, and you’ll get to pick what time of stage.

As previously reported, in online quick matches, you’ll be able to bet Halos (in-game currency), to challenge the other player on who can score higher points. You can then use the money to unlock new techniques, accessories, and alternate weapon variations.

Stages are shown on “Verse Cards,” and you’ll pretty much have access to all the stages of the cards you own. The stage difficulty can be adjusted, with the higher difficulty ones requiring more Halos, but will also return more if successfully cleared.

Tag Climax mode lets you pick your own character, along with weapons and accessories. Equipment and character skills can be acquired through the story mode, so the further you advance in the game, the better you’ll perform in Tag Climax.

Nihon

Me parece un gran modo de conseguir halos siempre y cuando ganes al contricante online. Parece divertido y puede derivar en buenos piques así que habrá que probarlo.

1 respuesta
Link34

#32 Tal como yo entiendo los halos hacen las veces del contador de muertes, no que te los vayan a dar

H

Hack'n Slash competitivo online. Platinum lo ha vuelto a hacer.

1 respuesta
Nihon

#32 Hombre, entre esta imagen que da a entender que juegas 1500 halos y que te lo multiplican por 5 en caso de ganar...

... y esta frase "the higher difficulty ones requiring more Halos, but will also return more if successfully cleared." Entiendo que apuestas halos y de ganar (como una apuesta propiamente dicha) ganas más halos.

1 respuesta
Link34

#34 Dude, eso lo tienen casi todo los hack&slash con algún tipo de componente online

#35 Viendo que arriba a la derecha está el contador de halos parece ser que sí que van a valer los halos que consigas

1 respuesta
H

#36 ¿Como cual?

1 respuesta
Link34

#37 Como los ninja gaiden sigma, como el último god of war

1 respuesta
H

#38 God of War

H

Doblepost para poner gameplay directamente de la Comic Con de San Diego

B

Most anticipated game !

Por cierto, mola ver cómo se va reflejando lo que postearon en el blog hace unos días acerca de un viaje por diversas ciudades europeas para obtener inspiración de cara a los escenarios.

Nihon

De todos los juegos que salen este año, sin duda Bayonetta 2 es el que espero con más ansia y no es ni más ni menos que más de lo mismo, justo lo que quería.

Lo que también espero es que se mantenga es nivel en la banda sonora. Si es que el 1 es un producto redondo.

14 días después
Flynn

[media]http://a.pomf.se/ezioek.webm[/media]

B

confirmado como el mejor juego de la generación y solo estamos a 2014, pobres PS4/xbone ;_;

Camyx

entonces esto es mejor que el DMC?

Nihon

:3 :3

Me encanta, y eso que Nintendo iba a censurar Bayonetta 2.

alejo

Primeras Previews:

NintendoLife

When Nintendo of America's Reggie Fils-Aime revealed Bayonetta 2 at the Wii U's launch date announcement festivities, we suspect he did so with a mischievous glint in his eye. No doubt the anguished cries and wails of those that actually bought the original were expected, and Nintendo was also showing that it wasn't afraid to dip into a little mature extravagance. Despite the original being only a modest sales success, prompting Sega to step back from funding the sequel on its own, we're in the fortunate position that the game is still being made.

Eurogamer

Bayonetta 2's pretty much everything you could expect from a sequel. I've played through a significant amount of the whole thing, but am only allowed to tell you about the opening third. Know this, though: the combat crackles as satisfyingly as before, the jokes fall flat just as often and the narrative that drives the whole thing, well frankly I haven't a clue what's going on. The energy, though, is remarkable.

Nintendo Insider

Regardless of that vocal disappointment, the Japanese developer have cracked on with precisely what they do best – crafting intense, high-octane action experiences that they are entirely unrivalled in creating across the industry. With Bayonetta 2 nearing its October release I have found myself lucky enough to play through the opening five chapters, and the sequel is promising to be every bit as frenetically exhilarating as its predecessor.

IGN

Something about Bayonetta just makes her special. She has all the characteristics of a virtual Lady Gaga for the action genre. A svelte physique, a reckless and uncompromising fashion-sense, a take-no-prisoners attitude, that trendy hairdo, and some radical fighting abilities set her apart from so many other characters.

TheSixhAxis

[i]Wow… just wow. It’s possible that in the four and half years since the original game’s release you’ve forgotten the pure insanity that Bayonetta brought with it. It’s safe to say that within moments of its sequel starting you’ll remember.[/i]

God is a Greek

As for the game itself? Well, it’s Bayonetta to the core, and going by the areas of the game I’m currently allowed to talk about, it contains everything you would expect from Platinum Games: Action, Silky-smooth framerates, campiness, unique characters and enemy designs, and uncomfortably overt sexual themes.

The Independent

The arrival of fellow Umbra Witch Jeanne on a motorbike coincides with a holiday parade that includes a flyover from the Platinum Stars, daredevil stunt planes that soon serve as a platform for the action when the Third Sphere Angels turn up looking for a fight. Fighting starts immediately, with no tedious tutorials to sleepwalk through, and a well-rounded selection of difficulty modes allows those unfamiliar with the hectic battling to compete without frustration.

Nihon

El video de la preview de IGN

Y esto son momentos del prólogo... quiero decir, si esto es el prólogo como será el resto.

Nihon

Siento el doble post pero acabo de leer un comentario de Yusuke Hashimoto (director del juego) en la última entrada del blog que dice lo siguiente

"Hey everyone. My name’s Yusuke Hashimoto, the director of this game. Recently, I keep hoping someone will make a Bayonetta Amiibo for me." El post habla del diseño de personajes pero esto lo suelta en la primera frase... me lo venderían muchísimo.

http://platinumgames.com/2014/08/08/enemy-design-in-bayonetta-2-pt-1/

9 días después
Nihon

Se ha anunciado que la banda sonora de Bayonetta 2 saldrá a la venta en Japón el 29 de Octubre y contará de 5 discos. El compositor y el número de discos son los mismos que en la entrega anterior y eso me gusta, me gusta mucho.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/a_whopping_5_disc_bayonetta_2_soundtrack_will_be_released_in_japan

16 días después
Batur

Aqui estaremos esta noche al pie del cañon:

B

Id haciendo sitio para bajar la demo~

1 respuesta
Batur

#52 No puede ser cierto... maldito seas, ahora ya me has jodido, porque si hay demo de TW101 tiene sentido que haya tambien de Bayo, aunque me parece un poco pronto para que la pongan.

1 respuesta
H

Hilo arruinado

Nihon

#53 El juego sale el 20 en japón, no es muy pronto para ellos. Para nosotros sí, pero estaría genial una demo.

H

Montones de imágenes y art de Ángeles y Demonios

LOOK THAT SUIT

1 1 respuesta
Nihon

#56 A mí lo de Fox Mc Cloud me ha encantado... bueno si me ha gustado todo para que mentir.

Tiphoon

No me puedo creer que esta obra de arte solo se vaya a poder jugar en WiiU :(

Dry-Prime

Lo que le faltaba, una skin de zorra xD

De momento me está gustando lo que estoy viendo y tiene cierto parecido con The Wonderful 101, puede que caiga también.

Nihon

Anuncios japoneses de Bayonetta 2... lo siento, pero Bayonetta en japonés no lo veo claro.

Usuarios habituales

Tags