Ghost Recon: Wildlands #HG

Se ha creado un clan del juego para mediavideros, por el usuario: NotiK, avisadle por mensaje privado para que os acepte la solicitud.

El enlace al clan es este: Clan Ghost Recon: Wildlands MV.

Recordad que al uniros al clan también podeis desbloquear ciertas recompensas #662

Actualmente hay un fallo en el que a veces el clan sale que no existe, probad a deslogear y volver a logear y debería solucionarse, sino esperad un rato y volved a mirar.

baruczgz

#720 Vas a tener razón. Creo que son dos claros casos de éxito.

notiK

#719 El juego es coop, el online no está implementado aún, donde vas a oir hablar de él?

El juego esta crema pura para jugar con colegas y pasarte la historia en su máxima dificultad.

Cuando salga el online es cuando la gente le echará más el ojo y se oirá más si es lo que buscas.

1 respuesta
Turkit0

#719 El 4 juego mas vendido en España, no esta mal eh

http://www.mediavida.com/foro/juegos/ventas-llevamos-marzo-espana-581436

granaino127

#722 Pues a mi personalmente me llama mucho más el Coop que el Multiplayer.... de hecho cuando salga quizá sólo lo pruebe, pero jugarlo de forma asidua lo dudo.

Me gusta mucho más jugarlo Coop.

Deberían incluirle más eventos dinámicos en el futuro para tener más cosas que hacer cuando completes misiones principales y secundarias.

K0N1G

Terminado y cambiado por el Horizon

Me ha decepcionado bastante, se me ha hecho larguiiiiisimo y muy cansino. Todas las misiones son iguales... He echado en falta misiones tipo los golpes del GTA, donde pudieras asignar roles y cada personaje fuera decisivo para no fracasar la misión.

La IA chetadísima atravesando paredes y matando a kilómetros sin tener visibilidad.
Sin hacer spoiler, decir que la última misión es lamentable.

En fin, de los 4 que nos lo compramos para jugar juntos, 2 nos lo hemos pasado por inercia, los otros 2 lo dropearon antes. A ninguno nos ha gustado.

1 respuesta
notiK

Han metido nuevas misiones para todo aquel que probara cualquiera de las 2 betas.

The unidad conspiracy.

B

Alguien me puede pasar un mapa con las armas y las miras telescópicas en el mapa? es que después de jugar las dos betas tener que empezar en el mismo sitio me come la moral. Quiero pillar dos armas y la mira y ya me hago el juego tranquilamente xD

esnakaplaka

Alguien sabe donde como entrar al lugar donde está el cañón corto de la ametralladora ligera en Pucara??

Goku193

El juego está guapo, pero en PC está fatal optimizado, con mi GTX 1080 y a 2K tengo bajones hasta 45-50 FPS.

B

A mí el juego me está molando. No es que sea especialmente exigente pero para hacerte misiones como cuando se jugaba al Comandos hace años sin que salte la alarma etc es divertido. Es verdad que es algo repetitivo pero la tontería de modificar armas etc le da su punto.
Un fallo que le veo es lo del tiro sincronizado, a lo mejor los notas están al otro lado de la montaña, los marcas y pam los tres muertos. Es como wtf xDD

Sobre el manejo del muñeco ganaría bastante si tuviese el block de la cobertura que tiene el Division, que te apoyas en la pared o en un objeto y te mueves pegado a él y luego marcas y al pulsar se va corriendo a la otra cobertura. Por lo demás está guapens.

El mejor rifle para mí es el G28 y el HIT. El hit para tiros largos y el otro para todo lo demás. Y rifle de asalto para mí de largo es el M4A1 porque te mete todos los tiros en el mismo sitio y bastante dpm.

Cuando pillas la mejora de que devuelve el daño con silenciador el juego es un poco paseo xD

notiK

Narco Road, la primera expansión de Ghost Recon Wildlands, llega el 18 de abril para todos los que tengan el Season Pass, y el 25 de abril para todos los jugadores de Ghost Recon. Prepárate para conducir y disparar a toda velocidad e infiltrarte en bandas criminales para destruirlas desde dentro

B

#725 tan malo es? y de rendimiento que tal?

notiK

Hello Ghosts,

A few weeks ago, we told you about our ambitions for the post-launch content of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands. Title Update 3 is already available on console, and will be made available for PC on Friday; this is the first step in a long list of improvements that we are working on for the game. Today, we would like to go into detail about the Live Season Challenges, which will be available starting April 18th.

Live Season Challenges Overview

With the Live Season Challenges, the development team wanted to give all players new objectives to achieve on a regular basis. Challenges will be available through multiple seasons with each of them lasting six weeks and featuring a specific theme with dedicated rewards.

Through a new in-game menu section, you’ll be able to find the current challenges and follow your progression.

You will have to follow specific instructions in order to find new assignments that are set in different regions of the map. Please note that you need to be online to activate the challenges and update your statistics, but the missions can be completed offline during the same game session.

There will be a total of five new missions per week that will gradually allow you to discover new pieces of Operation Kingslayer. These will be divided between:

• Three challenges playable in solo (co-op is available, but please note that your stats are counted individually).
  • One challenge dedicated to Task Force members (Task Force can be created or joined on the Ghost Recon Network)
  • One community challenge that will require the contribution of all players to reach a common objective.

Players will receive a reward after completing each challenge totaling three rewards per season. During a season, each challenge will be available for one week and updated every Wednesday at 9 am UTC. So don’t forget to complete them before then to get your reward

1. Season One: The Rise and Fall of Unidad

Ghosts, here is your mission briefing regarding Season One of the Live Season Challenges:

We are looking forward to seeing you in the challenges of the week, Ghosts!

TITLE UPDATE 3: PATCH NOTES

Hello Ghosts,

Here are the patch notes for Title Update 3, available on April 12th around 8am UTC for consoles and on Friday morning for PC. As with the previous patch, we will have a small maintenance in order to update our servers to this new version. The patch size will be up to 8.4 GB on consoles and up to 6.5 GB on PC, depending on your client and installed version; an in-game notification will let you know when it’s available. Players in game will need to reboot the game to apply the patch. Please remember that in order to play co-op, all players will need to have the same version of the game.

This latest update focuses on improvements on game stability and bug fixing but we’ve also been gathering player feedback about certain issues and implemented changes in order to improve the user experience. For example, we fixed the Kingslayer files counter on the tacmap for the Media Luna and Inca Camina regions for those who are collecting every piece of intel around the map. We fixed a rare issue that left some players with their XP bars stuck at a certain level. XP boosters will now display the number of hours they last, and players who reported problems unlocking intel and missions while playing in co-op should have a smoother experience now. Additionally, we also addressed the reports of players stating the ADV suppressor ability wasn’t working properly for them.

Title Update 3 also marks the beginning of a much requested community feature: we are glad to introduce the first Live Season Challenges for Ghost Recon Wildlands! As we mentioned in our post-launch article, this feature will add new content for those of you who are eager to return to Bolivia to keep your Ghosts and Task Forces active. You will receive weekly orders to complete different objectives, some which can be completed playing solo and some which will require the help of the members of your Task Force or even the collaboration of the whole Ghost Recon community. If you meet the requirements to complete each challenge, you will be able to unlock various seasonal rewards, so don’t miss out!

If you want to know more about the Live Season Challenges, you can find them in the game menu once the patch is downloaded and you are deployed in-game. Please remember you need to be online to progress through the Live Season Challenges and get the rewards. The first 6 weeks are related to Unidad forces, but that’s all the intel we can give you for now. If you want more info, you can check our article on Live Season Challenges following this link. Good hunting, Ghosts!

Aside from these changes, we have also heard your feedback regarding the radio and dialogue between the Ghosts, so we made some changes to improve the narrative content delivery for players. The radio content randomization has been optimized, so now you should be able to listen to a variety of dialogues and songs every time you enter a car or are near a radio. On top of that, we made adjustments regarding the dialogues between AI teammates and the conversations related to missions so that they don’t repeat unnecessarily after they have been played.

For more information, here is the detailed list of fixes and improvements, with the PC specific ones at the end:

CHALLENGES

-First Season of Live Season Challenges will be live on Tuesday, April 18th. The challenges and their requirements will be accessible from the game menu once the player is in-game.

MISSIONS/NARRATION

-Fixed a bug where the GPS would display the route for "El Emisario" instead of "Special Transport"
-Fixed "The Chemist" teleporting when escaping in certain situations
-Reload prompt no longer appears when accessing the command wheel
-Fixed "Marcus Jensen" mission not updating for the client while in 2-players coop
-Fixed an infinite XP exploit in extract missions
-Fixed a bug where the VIP wouldn't appear in the truck when replaying "Death Truck"
-Fixed a bug where "Target too far" would stay on screen in "The Mole" mission after locating the Unidad captain
-Fixed missions NPC not spawning if the player leaves and return to the area in "The mule doctors"
-Fixed a bug where El Cerebro's Assistant would not get into the car after failing the mission in "El Cerebro"
-Fixed Bowman's call not triggering if the player fast travel during Pac Katari's call
-Fixed the journalist not exiting the car if another player completes the "Free the journalist" objective in "The journalist"

USER INTERFACE

-Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck in the menus after validating a tutorial
-Fixed GPS blinking when the player moves far away from the target
-Fixed wrong number of Kingslayer files displayed on the tacmap in Media Luna and Inca Camina
-Fixed the "Controls" section of the options menu not responding in certain occasions
-Fixed a bug where the "Return to area of operations" message would remain on the screen even after returning to the area of operations
-Fixed a bug where the objective of systemic activities would not display on the HUD
-Pressing the R3 button while in passenger position of a vehicle will now display rear view

CO-OP

-Added a new public matchmaking criteria based on difficulty level
-Fixed a bug where a joining player could not see a NPC grabbed by a peer
-Fixed intels not unlocking for players entering the province last, despite the mission being playable via mission sharing
-Fixed SAM incoming missile alert not being replicated in coop
-Fixed visual effects of the "don't press me" button not replicating in coop mode
-Fixed absence of variation in the helicopter sound in co-op
-Fixed Suppressors sometimes not replicating correctly when changing weapon in the loadout
-Fixed a bug where the mission "the Agent" would be completed for only one player when the drone battery runs dry just after the conversation is finished
-Fixed a bug where the player could not interact with the rally point door if another player finished watching the cinematic

GAMEPLAY

-Type 95 LMG's Extended magazines can now be used in-game upon purchase
-Fixed the player surviving falls when sticking to a wall
-Player can no longer take cover behind destroyed destructibles
-Fixed the player occasionally shaking when taking cover
-Fixed XP stuck for players in very rare occurrences
-Fixed a bug allowing the player to prone and fire through walls
-Fixed a bug where the player couldn't take cover when exiting a vehicle
-The Santa Muerte helicopter now has the same handling as the others helicopters
-Fixed vehicles not exploding when colliding with the train
-Fixed a bug allowing the player to clip through walls with a motorcycle
-Fixed a bug where the Unidad alert level could drop from 4 to 0 when a reinforcement wave is cleaned
-The ADV Suppressor skill now properly affects damage reduction on all weapons.
-Fixed a bug where a weapon would become unusable if equipped in the loadout while the player swapped weapons
-Fixed a bug where the player could not re-equip the suppressor back on Silencio once they viewed the weapon without it in Gunsmith.

AUDIO

-Fixed Amaru not having a radio voice while travelling by helicopter
-Fixed missing sound effect when a boat collides with the shore
-Fixed SAM detection sound repeating itself if the player exits the range in time
-Fixed audio feedback on incoming missiles
-Improved radio content randomization
-Fixed a bug where the AI teammates would repeat the same idle dialogues several times
-Fixed absence of sound when a helicopter crashes
-Fixed narrative dialogues replaying after each redeployment

GRAPHICS

-Fixed an occasional graphic corruption on the road texture when entering and exiting pause menu
-Fixed graphic corruption when colliding a vehicle with a trash can
-Fixed the Unidad costume clipping through the camera in First-person view
-Fixed the NPCs not positioning correctly when entering a 30° inclined vehicle
-The female ponytail hairstyle is no longer clipping with the Santa Muerte costume
-Fixed a rare bug causing fps drops on long game sessions
STORE
-XP boosters now display the number of hours they last
-"New vehicle unlocked" pop-up won't activate every time a vehicle pack is collected
-Fixed season pass appearing as broken in the store when already purchased
-The "Compensator V2-SMG" can now be attached to SMG's

WORLD

-Repositioned Legend collectible in the Media Luna province
-Fixed multiple places where the player could get stuck
-Fixed various world building glitches
-Fixed boats spawning on top of each other in Agua Verde

STABILITY

-Fixed various crashes and glitches

PC SPECIFIC FIXES

-Multiple stability issues addressed
-Solved a localization problem with the store page
-Fixed a case where Task Force membership wasn’t properly displayed
-Several Steam Controller tweaks and bug fixes
-UI control reminders now change automatically from controller to mouse and keyboard upon mouse input
-Solved mapping conflicts when remapping next or previous vehicle
-Fixed an issue about the “hold” gauge when redeploying on team mates
-Game language can be changed from Uplay launcher
-The Loadout tab is now functional when switching from Factions tab with a controller
-Right click now edits the selected weapon slot

We would like to thank you again for your enthusiasm and passion about Ghost Recon Wildlands. The development team will continue working on the game to bring you more updates in the future.

pantocreitor

Cómo está el juego en PS4? Tengo un colega con el que comparto cuenta y está echándole el ojo a este juego para pillarlo entre ambos.
Se que es cooperativo y tal, pero me gustaría saber que tal está de jugadores (por no acabar jugando solo a los 3 días xD)

3 respuestas
Turkit0

#734 Lo que puedo decirte es que lo tengo y no me ha dado tiempo casi a catarlo asik si os animáis... ^^

2 respuestas
pantocreitor

#735 xD El rollo está en que no sabe si pillar ese o el Steep. A mí me da un poco igual porque estoy liado con el Nier, pero vamos, mientras haya alguien para jugar me apunto (probé la beta y estando solo se hace pesado a los 20 minutos)

2 respuestas
Turkit0

#736 Hombre yo entre este y el Steep lo tengo clarisimo xD

2 respuestas
Albertsson

#736 no hagas caso a #735 jamas jugará, aun estoy esperando a que juegue a NMS xDD

Me uno a los Ghosts para el que quiera coopear. Cayó ayer y lo estoy descargando. Espero tenerlo mañana jejeje

1 2 respuestas
chicon696

yo lo tengo completado al 100% me lo eh pasado solo sin el cooperativo y me a encantado es un juegazo #734 el steep te aburrira este te dara muchisimas horas. Yo lo juego en pc aora que tengo todo entrare en coop y ayudare algo a los demas etc y na mas salga el dlc pues en el mismo dia lo partire

1 2 respuestas
pantocreitor

#737 #738 #739 Al final vamos a pillar el juego este, no sé si hoy, mañana o el lunes, pero ya os daré un toque y le damos caña.

2 1 respuesta
ExiliadO

Optimizaron el juego en comparacion con la beta?

pq en la beta con un i5 2500 + gtx970, me andaba muy mal :(

1 respuesta
Turkit0

#740 Suena se lujo, perfecto :clint:

pantocreitor

#737 #738 #739 Bueno, pues descargando. Al final con la oferta que hay ahora y el vale de 10 euros hemos pillado la que trae season pass. Yo la estoy descargando ya y mi colega lo hará el lunes ya que está el finde fuera.
A turkito y a albertson creo que ya los tengo agregados, pero el que no me tenga, mi PSN ID es pantocreitor

EDIT: al final se ha equivocado y ha pillado la deluxe en vez de la gold, pero vamos, si le damos mucha caña ya pillaremos el season pass cuando salgan los dlc

2 respuestas
Albertsson

#743 Dont worry, yo tambien tengo la deluxe. Esta noche a eso de las 00:00 me pondré a darle... Si es que lo descarga algún día.

Turkit0

#743 Perfecto, pasame la id de tu colega. Yo tb tengo la deluxe y depende si me engancha o no el que me pille el Seasson

Si hay algún mediavidero que quiera darle con nosotros en PS4 mi PSN id: Pabloladen

granaino127

El primer DLC tiene buena pinta... pero veo que no habéis puesto info del parche gratuito que van a meter en breve con eventos dinámicos y retos semanales con recompensas.

El juego tiene potencial, yo creo que al final quedará bastante mejor de lo que está ahora... a mí no me ha parecido mal lo que llevo jugado que le he dado bastante duro...

Por cierto, también lo juego en PS4. Albertsson ya lo sabe, pero si alguno más me quiere tener en cuenta ;-)

#734 Aparte de los amigos con los que juegues, el juego tiene un sistema de matchmaking eficiente, puedes poner filtros como región y micro entre otros y siempre empareja con gente rápidamente, hay bastante gente jugándolo diría yo...

1 respuesta
Turkit0

#746 Yo tb te tengo agregado si mal no recuerdo ;)

Gente hay, en España en ventas del mes de Marzo la edición GOLD estuvo en el puesto 3 y la normal en el 9 (ambos de PS4)

2 respuestas
granaino127

#747 es posible pero no recuerdo tu ID, el otro día estuve haciendo limpieza de los que no recordaba quienes eran, igual te pasé el peine sin saberlo xD

PD: Acabo de mirar y si que te tengo

1 1 respuesta
Turkit0

#748 Te tengo, o eso pone en la app de la play xD, soy Pabloladen, el del casco azul de GT

pantocreitor

#747 Ya está pillada la deluxe, pero vamos, si el mes que viene le seguimos dando pues pillo el season pass y listo.
Ya jugaré mañana porque esto descarga fatal. Que por cierto tengo una duda, la PS4 Pro tenía mejor tarjeta de red y tal, en las pruebas me da buenas tasas de subida y descarga, pero a la hora de descargar no descarga muy rápido que digamos. A alguno os pasa???

EDIT, 3h descargando y todavía me quedan 10Gb :\ y 1h mas que queda según la play...

Por cierto la ID de mi colega es Zecuo.

2 respuestas

Usuarios habituales