Primeras críticas de Zero Time Dilemma

B

De momento hay muy poquitos análisis pero ya se dejan ver las primeras valoraciones de la última entrega de la trilogía Zero Escape, que en general y a pesar de la grotesquidad de las animaciones, son bastante positivas. Se habla de una duración situada entre 20 y 25 horas.

OpenCritic
Metacritic (3DS)
Metacritic (PS Vita)
Metacritic (PC)

#Medios extranjeros

We Got This Covered - Shaan Joshi - 5 / 5 stars

Zero Time Dilemma wraps up the long-running Zero Escape series in style. Presentation issues aside, it's the masterpiece we've been waiting for, and the one that the fans deserve.

PlayStation Insider - Daniel Thompson - 10 / 10

In conclusion, Zero Time Dilemma is perfect. From it’s presentation to it’s onerous gameplay, this game flawlessly ends this seven year saga. So please take my advice, buy Zero Time Dilemma, 999, and Virtues Last Reward for about $60.00 altogether (you can get Zero Time Dilemma for 32 dollars via Amazon Prime). Encounter the creepy, rewarding, and provocative story, one that’s been the most flawlessly executed to ever grace video games.

Destructoid - CJ Andriessen - 9.5 / 10.0

Blood brilliant. Zero Time Dilemma is nothing short of a flawed masterpiece.

Eventually, the poor direction of the story segments stopped bothering me. Not because it got any better (because it didn't), but because the story is so goddamn good. Hands down, Zero Time Dilemma has the best story in the series. It made me laugh, shocked me, sickened me, surprised me, brought a tear to my eye, and taught me to look at Back to the Future in an entirely different light.

Nerd Much - Emily Auten - No score

Zero Time Dilemma is the best game in the Zero Escape series, featuring the most intense story, cutscenes, decisions, and fun (and sometimes frustrating) mind bending puzzles which makes this game so amazing and definitely deserving of a spot in your library.

Other notes about the game:

• The music was thrilling and I enjoyed the puzzle music.
  • Some animations were awkward or the lip syncing did not match the dubbing quite right. However, it did not hinder gameplay experience.
  • There are some spoilers for the other games in the in-game dialogue, but this doesn’t deter newcomers or giveaway too much.
  • There’s so much replayability with multiple endings, especially since you can skip puzzle segments (or replay them if that’s your thing!)

Non-Spoiler Tips:

• If you get frustrated with a puzzle, you can save in the middle of it and come back to it later. Sometimes it’s better to cool your mind.
  • Take notes, digitally or on paper. There is a touch section where you can take notes. One method I did was take a screenshot of a chart or draw it out so I can look at it when trying to solve the puzzle.
  • Prepare for the emotional rollercoaster. And don’t think anyone is safe from death. Don’t be afraid to jump to a decision to see what the other action results in.

Gaming Trend - Eric Van Allen - 90 / 100

Zero Time Dilemma takes some bold strides to tell the series’ final chapters, but even when it falters, it’s never slow to catch back up and deliver. Through well-designed escape rooms, brilliant writing and narrative decisions, and a more relatable cast than ever, Zero Time Dilemma puts the most deserving and exceptional final touches on this excellent trilogy.

Pros

• Great character writing
  • Use of animations is an overall boon
  • Great escape room design
  • Memorable soundtrack
  • Fitting conclusion

Cons

• Frustrating timeline interface
  • Technical hitches and subpar 3DS port
  • Sometimes robotic animations

Famitsu - 32/40 (8 / 8 / 8 / 8)

Primer crítico (8/10): While this is the 3rd game in the ZE series, ZTD also is very enjoyable for people starting off with this game. I thought the the gimmick where every 90 minutes your memory get’s erased by the bangle, the three different viewpoints of the teams and the scenario of unearthing the truth behind what’s going on in those fragments were all fantastic. I also liked the emphasis that is put on interpersonal human drama. The difficulty of the puzzles is rather high. I also noticed that the Japanese voice acting isn’t perfectly lip-synced, which might be because of the focus on selling the game overseas.

Segundo crítico (8/10): I found the setup very interesting where you go through the story of the three teams in non-chronological order, slowly getting a better sense of the bigger picture and ultimately reaching different conclusions. Being able to skip past scenes after having seen them once is also a great choice. The ‘Quest Part’ where you go about solving puzzles is quite challenging and you can have fun with it, but I would have hoped for there to be a hint function for people who play the game primarily for the story.

Tercer crítico (8/10): The mysterious story is very intriguing and the setting doesn’t give you that artificial feeling that’s so common in the Room Escape genre. The structure of the game, where you looking at the Flow Chart, put the Fragments together piece by piece and have different experiences depending on who of the 9 people on the three teams you control ist very elaborate. I also would have liked a help function for when you’re stuck at a puzzle, but I’m thankful for being able to switch to another teams in the middle of it. Also, there are instances where the way you use items becomes difficult and it’s not very user-friendly.

Cuarto crítico (8/10): The evolution of the game where you experience it from the point of view of three teams in fragments and the feeling of me wanting to quickly find out the truth behind the story got me really excited and had me asking myself “what will happen if I do it like that?”. The difficulty of the puzzles during the Quest Part ist rather high and it’s really necessary to make free use of the memo function and put up an honest effort when tackling the challenges. The light banter of your partners during that part serves as a kind of motivation. On both systems (3DS/Vita), the game makes good use of the touch screen for a good user experience.

Dengeki PlayStation - 85/85/80/85

Even if it’s the last part of the ZE series, I think you can start off with this game because there’s a summary of what happened with the characters in the prologue to the story of ZTD. The puzzles are more varied than ever before.

Si salen más iré actualizando.

A

Mucho mejor de lo esperado. Por importar me va a tocar esperar dos semanas para jugarlo, así que seguiré metido en un bunker.

RubenLionel

Technical hitches and subpar 3DS port

Me va a joder que se vea tan mal en 3DS, pero quiero tener la trilogía entera para la portátil.

Físico al final no salía en Europa no?

1 respuesta
A

#3 Nop, en Europa solo digital. Toca importar y por el regionlock ha tenido que caer en Vita, yo también estaba como tú :(

B

¿Se sabe más o menos el precio que saldrá en Steam? Una aproximación al menos.

¿Se tiene que haber jugado a los anteriores o es totalmente independiente?

2 respuestas
B

#5 Los anteriores son obligatorios si quieres enterarte un mínimo de la historia.

Además de que son juegos buenísimos. No merece la pena saltárselos así que yo de ti esperaría a que los saquen en pc antes de jugar al último.

B

#5 Yo me sumo al hype de esta saga también.

Hay que esperar al port begging.

1 respuesta
AlexGc

Me tiemblan las manos.

AG

Vamos, lo que se esperaba. Que si no hubiera salido Dark Souls 3 y Uncharted 4, este juego a día de hoy podría aspirar perfectamente a GOTY.

Me muero de ganas por jugarlo después de disfrutar a saquísimo de 999 y V:LR. Btw, el primero para DS, el segundo para 3DS y este va a caer para Vita.

B

#7 Es que no entiendo como sacan en Steam la tercera parte de un juego cuando la saga es correlativa. Yo pensaba que eran juegos con historias independientes. Habrá que esperar.

1 respuesta
TheWing

#10 Es cuestión de tiempo que el resto salga en Steam, sobretodo teniendo en cuenta que Spike Chunsoft también ha estado portando los Danganronpa a PC y que efectivamente meter este juego sin los dos anteriores no tiene sentido (y una vez más, como ya han dicho arriba, sin jugar a los anteriores absteneos por completo de jugar a este, mejor esperar a poder jugar los 3).

No veo la hora de poder catarlo, que larga se está haciendo la espera joder XD

Anezka

¿Alguien piensa pillárselo para 3DS?
Aun estoy dudando entre la comodidad de jugar en 3DS vs mejores gráficos en Steam ._.

3 respuestas
A

#12 Piensa que en la 3DS te lo puedes llevar en el mismo bolsillo

Piensa en portabilidad en vez de gráficos. En estos juegos creo que es lo que menos cuenta.

1 respuesta
Sukoi

#12 te falta añadir la version de vita dude, corre a pillarte unaaa

1 respuesta
Anezka

#13 Es lo que hago, además teniendo los dos anteriores para DS/3DS con más razón lo compraría para la portátil. Pero entre que no nos llega edición física y que luego veo los vídeos comparativos y es horrible...

#14 Sólo para un juego, como que no xD

B

¿Comentan en algún sitio si se aprovecha la doble pantalla en la 3DS?

Kb

20-25 horas el que? Un run? Todos los finales?

Porque solo leer el texto sin darle a sig sig sig ya son unas buenas horas

MaTrIx

Un juego así me parece impensable jugarlo en algo que no sea una portátil.

MaSoBa

Joder, me puede el hype con este juego.

Ninja-Killer

¿De que va este juego?

B

#12 Está clara la decisión chica. Steam.

1 respuesta
Anezka

#21 Pero eso me lo dices porque eres un fanboy de Steam, no me ayuda :¬¬:

1 respuesta
B

#22 Tengo razones de peso:

• Steam mola cantidá

• Viva Gaben

• Tendrías que importar

• La N3DS como portátil es meh... la batería dura 3h o 4h

• No sé como es la mejora gráfica pero si es notable también es una razón de peso, a mí los gráficos de este estilo me gustan mucho y si los puedo ver mejor pues es otro punto a favor.

PD: No soy fanboy de Steam, soy de PC. A mí no me importaría tener todos mis juegos de PC en DRM-Free. xD

1 1 respuesta
Erectator

En Pc no se juega agusto en la cama.

1 respuesta
B

#24 Perdona?

La calidad de la imagen supera los límites de los shitmoviles.

1 respuesta
Anezka
#23LrDEros:

Steam mola cantidá

Viva Gaben

Esto es totalmente cierto

#23LrDEros:

Tendrías que importar

Sería digital, no puedes importar para 3DS sin hacer triquiñuelas para saltarte el regionlock

#23LrDEros:

La N3DS como portátil es meh... la batería dura 3h o 4h

Te mato. Y lo de la batería es lo de menos porque no la saco a la calle.

#23LrDEros:

No sé como es la mejora gráfica

Muy notable. Pero es un juego con mucha cantidad de texto y leer tanto en el monitor del PC cansa u_U. Yo estos juegos me los tomo como el libro que te lees antes de dormir, dejo la 3DS en la mesita y ZzZzZ.

1 respuesta
B

#26 Como portátil meh me refiero a que su función de portátil no es real, porque yo la de mi hermana la uso como tú. Practicamente está enchufada siempre.

Si es digital también, entonces no hay discusión, lo pillaría para la Nintendo.

A

No le hagais mucho caso a Eros, le ha consumido el personaje.

1 1 respuesta
Erectator

1 1 respuesta
B

#28 #29 No he entendido nada, pero seguramente tengáis razón. xD

Usuarios habituales