Primeras notas de Titanfall 2

D4rKNiGhT

Contra todo pronostico las reviews de Titanfall 2 está dejando a más de uno sorprendido. Por lo visto han mejorado los problemas de la beta y la experiencia de juego en su totalidad y por lo que dicen, es todo lo que debería haber sido Titanfall 1 y más.

El juego sale este 28 de octubre para PC, Xbox One y PS4.

¿Estamos ante el año de los FPS?

Trailer de lanzamiento

Notas

TheSixthAxis - 9/10
USgamer - 4/5
Polygon - Provisional 7/10
Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5
PlayStation Lifestyle -
GameSpot - 9/10
GamesRadar+ - 4.5/5
God is a Geek – - 9.5/10
NZGamer - 8.2/10
Xbox Achievements - 85/100
Digital Spy - 4.5/5
TrustedReviews - 4.5/5
GamingTrend - 85/100
Stevivor - 8/10

Algunas reseñas:

Shacknews - Cassidee Moser - No Verdict

Titanfall 2 is good. Story campaign aside, it doesn’t do much to differentiate itself from other military shooters. But the things it does do well give it more life and personality than it had in its previous iteration, and the fact that it feels so damn good to play makes a strong case for it being worth playing.

IGN - Brandin Tyrrel - No Verdict

Playing through the approximately six-hour campaign I was impressed that each level felt big enough for me to sprint, hurdle, double-jump, and wall-run through while also being well enough organized that I never felt lost.

Game Informer - Javy Gwaltney - 9.5 / 10.0

Titanfall 2 is that rare game where both its single-player and multiplayer modes are exceptional and highly entertaining in their own ways

God is a Geek - Nicola Ardron - 9.5 / 10.0

Titanfall stands out as an example of how there is still plenty of room for innovation and newness in a crowded genre space. It's superbly executed and incredibly fun to play.

TheSixthAxis - Stefan L - 9 / 10

On the one hand, you have a short, but fun single player that’s more free and open than most FPS campaign, and on the other, a multiplayer that’s an iterative improvement on an already fantastic game. In other words, Titanfall 2 is as exhilarating and refreshing now as the original was back in 2014.

GameCrate - Quibian Salazar-Moreno - 9 / 10.0

Titanfall 2 is the sequel that Titanfall fans wanted. A great and satisfying single player campaign. A filled out and content rich multiplayer. And a host of new titans with their own characteristics and specialties. Titanfall 2 is definitely a winner.

Hardcore Gamer - Kevin Dunsmore - 4.5 / 5.0

Titanfall 2 takes what works with the original and builds on it. The same addicting momentum-based movement system is back and it’s still fun to use. Built on top of this is a campaign that, while not the most original, manages to create a relationship that feels genuine with a unique mission structure that embraces the movement system to create unique gameplay scenarios.

GameSpot - Mike Mahardy - 9 / 10

Titanfall 2 is more measured and intelligent than its predecessor, but just as fluid and kinetic.

TrustedReviews - Stuart Andrews - 4.5 / 5 stars

Titanfall 2’s campaign is one of the best surprises of the autumn 2016 season; smart, superbly-paced and packed with action, it tramples over the likes of Halo 5 and Killzone: Shadow Fall, making this the new sci-fi shooter for CoD: Infinite Warfare to beat.

Digital Trends - Phil Hornshaw - 4.5 / 5 stars

Titanfall 2 is better than its predecessor in every way – it’s extremely entertaining to play, sporting a solid single-player campaign and great multiplayer, and it offers a kind of gameplay that’s not quite like anything available in 2016.

GamesRadar+ - David Houghton - 4.5 / 5 stars

Intelligent, creative, and never less than thrilling, Titanfall 2 finally realises the series' true potential with verve and polish.

Digital Spy - Stuart Andrews - 4.5 / 5 stars

This isn't just a worthy sequel to Titanfall, but one that improves upon the original while adding a superb single-player campaign. The latter combines fast-paced action, pilot acrobatics, heavyweight Titan warfare and a surprising amount of heart in one of the most enjoyable solo storylines of the year.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Paulmichael Contreras - 9 / 10.0

Titanfall 2 is the new king of the FPS hill. Controls are tight, action is fierce, maps are intricately designed, and Titans are badass. The cherry on top is a campaign that is genuinely enjoyable, and one that fans of the first game are likely to be satisfied with, which expands upon the universe of the series. Group all of this together with an ambitious free DLC plan, and the choice of which shooter to buy this holiday season becomes obvious. Titanfall 2 is second to none.

Xbox Achievements - Dom Peppiatt - 85%

Titanfall’s now-classic speed works so well in this game - Respawn has studied everything that made the original game so enjoyable in multiplayer and built a solid story experience around those elements. The multiplayer is evolving, and whilst some may argue it's getting top-heavy, we truly believe that every alteration Respawn has made to the core Titanfall experience has been for the better, resulting in a stronger, better and more robust sequel.

GamingTrend - Christian DeCoster - 85 / 100

Overall, Titanfall 2 takes the great ideas of its predecessors and expands upon them to create a far superior experience. While the campaign is a little short, it’s still a lot of fun and incredibly replayable.

NZGamer - Ben Wilson - 8.2 / 10.0

Being uniquely eclectic, Titanfall 2 is designed just well enough, and with enough layers so to not be entirely derivative. Hero simulations are so vastly abundant in this industry - so if you’re going to play one, you might as well choose from those who do it the best.

Easy Allies - Ben Moore - 4 / 5 stars

Game Revolution - Peter Paras - 4 / 5 stars

18 months after Respawn Entertainment debuted their big proof-of-concept project, Titanfall 2 delivers on the promise made by such an idea, and amazingly, goes even further. The single-player campaign is a blast while the multiplayer is solid if only slightly underwhelming. Kudos to the developer for creating a work of fun that made me chuckle, smile, and feel good. Who knew an iron giant, accompanied by clever level design, would steal my heart?

USgamer - Jaz Rignall - 4 / 5 stars

Although it's a little on the short side, and its production values are a bit oldschool, Titanfall 2's single-player campaign is a really enjoyable experience while it lasts. It's very inventive and fun, and a great warm-up for the game's excellent multiplayer component, whose gunplay and controls are absolutely outstanding. All it needs is a few more maps and modes.

AusGamers - Joaby - 7.3 / 10.0

I think Titanfall 2 is worth playing, but it's not a must-play game right now. The two levels that I think will influence game design for years to come--they'll still be there next year. But therein lies the rub--with a playerbase split over multiple pointless variants of team deathmatch and a handful of other standard multiplayer modes, the population might not be there next year when you get it.

Polygon - Arthur Gies - 7 / 10.0

Titanfall 2 has the basics down, but loses much of the focus

OpenCritic - 86
Metacritic PC - 81
Metacritic PS4 - 88
Metacritic Xbox One - 88

Lord_Khronus

Pinta muy bien. Pero sale un poco en mal momento con el boom del Battlefield 1 y el cod que no debe tardar en salir.

2 respuestas
MrBigel

#2 Diría que es una estrategia, el COD me da que va decepcionar mucho y tirarán de tintafall o battlefield.

B

El BF le va hacer mucho daño.

S

#2 Pues yo me he pillado los 3(+1 del mw remaster) No se de donde voy a sacar el tiempo.. :clint:

iCharlie17

El primero también tuvo buenas notas y todos sabemos donde acabó. Va a ser enterrado entre BF y CoD (ademas de otros shooters presentes como OW, etc). Vendería bastante, pero será abandonado muy rápido.

Hurtiek

Por lo que leo este si que tiene una campaña single completa, se podrá en coop local?

1 respuesta
D4rKNiGhT

#7 Si dices splitscreen o jugar a la campaña entre dos no, no se puede.

1 respuesta
Hurtiek

#8 Ok, además seguro que la campaña single es cortísima.

iCharlie17

4 horas segun la review de IGN. Miedo me da porque encima casi siempre (al menos a mi me pasa) siempre dura algo menos de lo que suelen decir

Wululu

Bueno, las campañas en estos juegos suelen ser para rellenar...

R

polygon le ha dado un 7 así que a por el sin dudarlo. xD

1 1 respuesta
B

Pues yo creo que lo pillo para PC.

S

My titan is ready! Precargado y a ver que tal. Lástima lo de los bots en el online pero bueno... el 1 me dió 58 horas

1 respuesta
B

#14 Pues si me haces el favor y me dices como es el ritmo de partidas te lo agradeceria. Vi unas cuantas y me parecia mucho más lento que el 1, por el gancho, ser más abierto y esas cosas.

1 1 respuesta
D4rKNiGhT

A decir verdad lo probé para Xbox One y me pareció muy bueno. Eso si, me lo compraré para pc una vez vea el rendimiento.

rojasu

sigue teniendo bots el multi?

1 respuesta
BahamutxD

#15 El gancho es un perk, es opcional.

#17 Si, por lo que he visto parece que en menor cantidad, pero tampoco me hagas mucho caso.

1 respuesta
Vi0LaToR

Un fracaso y un timo(p2p), el csgo sigue mandando.

1 respuesta
S

#19 Siento decírtelo, pero tiene servidores dedicados para el mm, igual que el csgo, que para mi sigue mandando.

1 respuesta
s4rge

Pues yo pienso que el estilo de BF1 y este no se parecen mucho por lo que tampoco se quitarán tantas ventas.

Vi0LaToR

#20 entonces sorry, lo que sigo sin entender es como no ponen servers 128tick para mm, fixeandolo para los low pcs.

BernyMoon

Mal momento para sacar el juego. Entre Battlefield y COD veremos si se olvidan de él en un mes como el primero.

B

#12 también le dio un 7 al black ops 3 y un 9 al fifa 17.

Y luego le dan un 8 a The Witcher 3 :psyduck:

Shikoku

Caera en pc cuando este barateiro

B

he visto un gameplay del multiplayer y me la ha puesto tiesa. esperare un poco a ver mas opiniones y videos, pero me da que al final caera.

B

#18 He dicho el gancho por decir algo. Lo que de verda da miedo es esos mapas tan "amplios" me gustaba esa sensación de que en cualquier punto podias saltar y pegarte a una pared
PD: Gracias por el aviso del gancho :D

1 comentario moderado

Usuarios habituales