Primeras reviews de Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

B

Game Informer - 9/10 (by Kimberly Wallace)
Persona Q is easily one of my favorite games this year. It delivers in both quality gameplay and wonderful characters, but what stands out is the extra effort that went into every area, always raising the bar.

God is a Geek - 9/10 (by Mikhail Madnani)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is not a perfect game – the difficulty spikes make the exercise of dungeon crawling more laborious, though thankfully you can switch the difficulty on the fly – but overall I’ve come away with almost nothing but good things to say about the experience. People expecting a game exactly like Persona 3 and 4 will no doubt be disappointed, as Persona Q at its heart is a first person dungeon crawler. It feels like a gateway game into the Etrian Odyssey series rather than Persona, and I don’t recommend it to anyone who hasn’t played both Persona 3 and 4. For fans of both games, it’s a love letter from Atlus delivered in a spectacular package.

Polygon - 9/10 (by Megan Farokhmanesh)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth defies the idea that a game can be either indulgent or intelligent. It's tailored for lovers of Persona and even Etrian Odyssey, without a doubt. But to call Persona Q nothing more than an appeasement of fans' wants is to diminish one of the richest, most robust dungeon crawlers either franchise has seen in years.

USGamer - 9/10 (by Jeremy Parish)
Persona Q represents a bit of a risk, bringing together two RPG series that, despite their common parentage, focus on entirely different facets of the genre. But it works, with the Persona elements livening up the dungeon-crawling and the Etrian Odyssey components bringing some merciless old-school discipline to the unruly Persona sub-universe. Though admittedly fans of the two series will get the most from the crossover, this lively, complex adventure works as a great RPG by any standard.

Joystiq - 9/10 (by Susan Arendt)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is an enormous dungeon crawl that will devour huge swaths of your time (80 hours, easy, and more if you want to try starting with both casts) - and you'll be happy to let it. Though it occasionally feels grindy, each new area is a refreshing challenge, and the ease with which you can mix up your party prevents your trips through the dungeons from ever getting stale. It's a brilliant combination of elements that I never would've thought suited each other, but fit so well that I'm having trouble ever picturing them apart. I picked it up because hey, it's Persona, but I couldn't put it down because it's excellent.

Nintendo Life - 9/10 (by Morgan Sleeper)
Persona Q has something for everyone. If you’re a Persona fan, you’ll get a huge kick out of seeing your old Gekkoukan and Yasogami classmates in an all-new adventure, and Etrian Odyssey fans open to a change will love it — this is the story-driven experiment of Etrian Odyssey Untold taken to the next level, with a stylistic overhaul to match. And if you haven’t played either of its inspirations, you’re still in luck — this isn’t just a great crossover, it’s a fantastically fun RPG in its own right, with colourful characters, engaging gameplay, and a whole heap of style. Persona fans will undoubtedly get the most out of the fan-service, but even if you can’t tell Junpei from Junes, you’ll still have a blast exploring Persona Q.

Gaming Nexus - 9/10 (by Russell Archey)
Having never played a Persona RPG, I enjoyed Persona Q: Shadow of the Layrinth. The fact that it resembles the Etrian Odyssey series in terms of gameplay is a plus and as a person new to the Persona series, I feel that this is another solid RPG from Atlus.

USGamer - 9/10 (by Jeremy Parish)
Persona Q represents a bit of a risk, bringing together two RPG series that, despite their common parentage, focus on entirely different facets of the genre. But it works, with the Persona elements livening up the dungeon-crawling and the Etrian Odyssey components bringing some merciless old-school discipline to the unruly Persona sub-universe.

Niche Gamer - 9/10 (by Cody Long)
So, what’s there to say to Persona Q‘s demerit? Well, not much. The game manages to marry Persona 3, 4, and Etrian Odyssey together so well, you’d think that their polyamorous love triangle was written in the stars. I enjoyed this game more than I thought I would, and I had fairly high expectations going in. If you have a 3DS, and you like RPGs, you should buy Persona Q. If you’ve played any previous Persona games and liked them, buying Persona Q should be a no-brainer. If you hate RPGs, and by extension fun itself, I’m not sure why you’re even reading this.

GameZone - 8.5/10 (by Andrew Clouther)
The love child between the Persona franchise and Etrian Odyssey delivers. A delightful mix of Persona elements, Etrian systems, and new gameplay make the Nintendo debut of Persona quite the captivating experience.

Gaming Trend - 8.5/10 (by Kenneth Shepard)
While Persona Q’s story may be meaningless on its own, the dungeon crawling and strategic battle system are great challenges with an excellent cast to keep you company.

AlwaysNintendo - 8.5/10 (Reviewed by Trace Wyssake)
Simply put, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is an ice cream cake, and a darn good one at that. Much like the tasty dessert, its decadence derives from a delicious synthesis of sweetness that brings a smile to any and all who sample its devilishly rich contents. But then again, ice cream cake is just that—of ice cream AND cake—and not only do those calories hit your waistline harder than a wet sack of bricks, an ice cream cake must borrow its identity from two entities rather than truly forging one all its own, and therein lies the bittersweet truth of Persona Q. Regardless, this is one seriously scrumptious concoction even if it is a little half-baked in places, one that’s certainly worth digging into.

Nintendo World Report - 8.5/10 (by Kimberly Keller)
If key elements from the Persona series had been included, this very well may have been a perfect game, but for old and new fans alike, Persona Q is still guaranteed to stand out as a unique and exciting game.

HardcoreGamer - 8/10 (by Geoff Thew)
Persona Q should be a hardcore Persona fan’s dream game, and if you only come to the series for its character writing then it kind of is. It made me laugh out loud more than once, and I played it with a nostalgic smile on my face. But in evoking that nostalgia it reminds us of other, better games, which only serves to highlight its own failings. Weak continuity and weaker dungeon crawling gameplay make this hard to recommend to anyone who enjoys the series for its depth. If you’re not bothered by a bit of stupidity, give it a play.

RPGamer - 8/10 (by Mike "JuMeSyn" Moehnke)
I was pleasantly surprised to be afforded the chance to review this game, since I had no direct experience with either Persona 3 or Persona 4 beforehand. After going through a lengthy journey with these enjoyable characters, I begin to see why their adventures are so cherished by many. Putting them together in a game that plays by Etrian Odyssey rules was a good way to entertain me, although I was ready for the thing to end before it actually did so. While not the best title in the 3DS RPG library, it's nevertheless quite good.

Fdkn

La hostia se va a oir hasta en pekin cuando los personacasuals se estrellen contra un EO

6 1 respuesta
pakitorr

#2 Se lo merecen por no haberse informado xD

Watch

Es una maravilla que esto exista y tenéis que comprarlo todos.

1 respuesta
Fdkn

#4 despues de SJ tendrias que pagarme para que lo compre antes de 3 meses.

1 respuesta
Watch

#5 Yo lo voy a dejar para Enero-Febrero, la cuestión es que lo compres. En mi caso Day1.

Igneel

No jodas que voy a montar solo en el carrusel?

Welp

Having so much fun we forget to check were this crossroad is taking us ~~

Furito

Cuando me enteré de que Persona Q estaba al caer mi intención era pasarme el Persona 3 (ya había completado el 4) pero al final no lo hice.

¿Me perderé algo de Persona Q por no haber jugado a Persona 3?

Bueno, lo cierto es que lo jugué un poco, pero jugado el 4, el 3 no era igual de bueno.

3 respuestas
Perestroika

#8 Bueno, lo cierto es que lo jugué un poco, pero jugado el 4, el 3 no era igual de bueno.

Fuera de mi foro.

wanchope9

#8 El 3 no es igual de bueno, es mejor.

osk1

#8 El 3 está a otro puto nivel. Sin más.

Furito

Interesante. Pero reafirmo mi postura, jugando al 3 eché en falta cosas del 4.

Volviendo al tema que nos ocupa, ¿creéis que debería jugar el 3 antes que Persona Q?

2 respuestas
Perestroika

#12 Prueba con el de PSP si tal, y sí.

WanZ

La epicidad del combate final del 3 pocas veces la he visto en un videojuego (si no vas overleveado, of course).

Me gustaría jugar a esto. Si la puta 3DS no hubiera tenido bloqueo internacional me la hubiera comprado, en vez de la Vita, este verano cuando estuve por esas tierras T_T.

Link34

#12 Persona Q es un juego fanservice para los que han jugado a 3 y 4, por si solo el juego no vale nah así queeeee, si, te vas a perder mucho por no decir todo

1 respuesta
Watch

#15 El juego se sostiene por si mismo de sobra, si eres fan de Persona es otro plus que te aporta. Lonk pls.

1 respuesta
Link34

#16 Las relaciones de los personajes y los personajes en sí ya están desarrollados en este juego, y es la base vamos

1 respuesta
Watch

#17 Bien, pero de ahí a decir que si no has jugado los Persona el juego "no vale nah"... xd Todo indica que ha salido un Dungeon Crawler muy bueno.

Lindvurm

Yo andaba ya buscando precios en UK baratos para este juego, estoy dandole al SMT IV y me llama poderosamente este juego (el universo persona y el etrian odyssey me gustan en sí).

Usuarios habituales

• Watch
  • Link34
  • WanZ
  • Perestroika
  • Furito
  • Fdkn
  • pakitorr