Primeros análisis de Resident Evil 7

BernyMoon

Llegan los primeros análisis de Resident Evil 7 (del cual tenemos hilo oficial en el foro), nueva entrega de una de las franquicias más importantes de Capcom.

OpenCritic

Medios extranjeros:

AngryCentaurGaming - Jeremy Penter - Buy

Ars Technica - Sam Machkovech - No Verdict

A must-buy for horror gaming fans, HDR TV owners, and PSVR owners.

Bloody Disgusting - Jimmy Champane - 4.5 / 5 stars

At the end of the day, I loved nearly every second of my time with “Resident Evil 7”. Capcom clearly took their time and really honed in on what makes “Resident Evil,” well, “Resident Evil” and I think all of the major changes they made paid off. They paid respect to what came before where they had to, and the finished product is one of the scariest, most engaging survival horror stories out there. Resident Evil 7 should without a doubt set the standard for mainline games in the series going forward.

CGMagazine - Chris Carter - 9 / 10.0

Resident Evil returns to its horror roots, and is all the better for it in a game that was designed to be played in VR.

Destructoid - Zack Furniss - 10 / 10.0

Resident Evil 7 went beyond my expectations, and I feel we have an instant classic here. I want to jump back in right now, and I have a feeling I'll be doing so for years to come.

Do You Even Game Bro? - Kieran Stockton - 9 / 10.0

Resident Evil 7 harkens back to the RE games of yore by dialling back the action in preference for thoughtful and unnerving survival horror

EGM - Ray Carsillo - 9.5 / 10.0

This is easily the best Resident Evil game in years. It masterfully blends Eastern and Western horror sensibilities into a truly terrifying package that also harkens back to the series’ roots.

Eurogamer - Edwin Evans-Thirlwell - No Recommendation

Resident Evil goes back to its founding principles for a more cohesive and chilling breed of horror game that stops short of greatness.

Game Informer - Andrew Reiner - 8.5 / 10.0

This game has fascinating secrets to tell, and is continually fun to play. Learning how this entry connects to the series is more than enough reason to play

GameSpot - Scott Butterworth - 8 / 10

Despite dragging in spots, Resident Evil 7's house of horrors recaptures the tension that first made the series a household name.

GamesRadar+ - Leon Hurley - 4.5 / 5 stars

A brilliant reinvention for the series and great horror game in its own right.

GamingBolt - Bill Smith - 9 / 10.0

Much has been said about Resident Evil 6 and how it single handedly destroyed the series’ reputation but with Resident Evil 7, Capcom have bought the franchise right back to its roots. Capcom may possibly never top the experience provided by the first four games (and Code Veronica) in the series but they have come really very close with Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.

Giant Bomb - Dan Ryckert - 4 / 5 stars

Capcom brings the series back to its roots while making it all feel new again.

Guardian - Simon Parkin - 5 / 5 stars

Capcom’s survival horror series goes back to its origins as a truly shocking, challenging and terrifying experience

IBTimes UK - Kirk McKeand - 4.5 / 5 stars

Despite some small niggles – such as stealth being so rudimentary it feels redundant, and the aforementioned uninspired late-game location – this is the best horror game since Creative Assembly's wonderful Alien Isolation. It's best if players slowly creak open the game's doors themselves, discovering the story and set-pieces on their own, as this is an experience that works best when it's free to surprise you, like a rotting doberman crashing through a window.

IGN - Chloi Rad - 7.7 / 10.0

Resident Evil 7 grounds itself in elements that made the original great while still indulging in a risky new shift in style that both helps and hurts the beloved formula in equal measure. But it’s also the closest a numbered sequel has come to recapturing Resident Evil’s slow, but thrilling and atmospheric adventure game roots in a while — a welcome return that I truly hope to see more of in the future.

Metro GameCentral - GameCentral - 8 / 10

An inspired mix of old school Resi game design and modern presentation, and the best VR options so far in a major release.

Paste Magazine - Cameron Kunzelman - 9 / 10.0

I had a really great time making my way through Resident Evil 7. It was a smart move to borrow from the last decade of horror-ass horror game design. Distancing it from its recent action game past gave me anxiety, but ultimately made me happy.

PC Gamer - Andy Kelly - 90 / 100

Not the dramatic reinvention I expected, but this is tense and refined survival horror with a brilliantly bleak, grimy atmosphere.

PlayStation Universe - John-Paul Jones - 8.5 / 10.0

Representing a T-Virus level shot in the arm for Capcom’s venerable survival horror franchise, Resident Evil 7 combines old and new alike to create the most essential entry in the series since its fourth core instalment.

Polygon - Philip Kollar - 9 / 10.0

It's hard to know if Resident Evil 7 will stand the test of time as much as classics like the original, or RE4. Taken on its own, however, it's an excellent game that pushes the series in worthy new directions.

Pure Playstation - Kyle Durant - 9 / 10.0

"Resident Evil 7 didn't just take the series back to form, it perfected it. Sure there will be satisfying combat but not before running around for your life filled with dread. The story and plot twists were entertaining as they were interesting and all the scares that came along with it. The voice actors did a phenomenal job and so did the level designers. There was never a time where I felt safe and ready to take on the next challenge. Old schools fans of the franchise will love this outing and is a perfect opportunity for new fans to hop on board. Just don't burn the midnight oil alone."

Push Square - Sammy Barker - 8 / 10

At its very best, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is a barnstorming survival horror with some truly brilliant boss fights. Granted, the game isn't always able to maintain its own high standards, but it eclipses its abysmal predecessor with ease. While it borrows ideas from a variety of different sources, it manages to feel both original and old-school all at the same time. And even though fans are likely to be divided by the release's direction, make no mistake: this is the change that the series has needed for quite some time.

Shacknews - Brittany Vincent - 9 / 10

To all Resident Evil fans out there, I say welcome home. You’re going to enjoy your stay with the Bakers.

Stevivor - Steve Wright - 9 / 10.0

Capcom has delivered a refreshing return to horror, saving face and the franchise by focusing on a tight single-player experience

Telegraph - Tom Hoggins - 4 / 5 stars

My word, this is very, very good horror. It is perhaps understandable that Capcom have held back as it ensures that, as Takeuchi ordered, Resident Evil is returned to its core. In that, 7 is a success, providing a rich, atmospheric and reverent chiller that is just silly enough to make sure we are all having fun.

The Daily Dot - Jason Reed - 5 / 5 stars

The shift to the first person view—uncommon for the Resident Evil series—only compounds the game's high level of suspense while also amplifying the sense of immersion. I knew that any modicum of forward progress—whether I found an item or unlocked a door—could potentially trigger the appearance of an enemy. After I attached up a fuse, found a passage, or detached a weight from a grandfather clock, I always had to make sure I wasn't alone. That's how Resident Evil 7 gets under your skin, and I was pleased that this palpable and pervasive sense of tension seldom let up.

The Digital Fix - James Marshall - 9 / 10.0

Short but oh-so-sweetly sick, Resident Evil 7 rewrites the series formula to nerve-shredding success, with PSVR integration only adding to the immersion.

The Guardian - Simon Parkin - 5 / 5 stars

2005’s Resident Evil 4 was an astonishing redefinition, not only of its series but also, thanks to the introduction of the ‘over-the-shoulder’ perspective, of third-person action games in general. Resident Evil 7’s impact is more localised, but no less effective. Reinventing older game series’ to fit ever expanding technological boundaries while maintaining their quiddity is one of the great challenges in game design. Indeed, it’s one that Resident Evil’s creators have failed to meet on numerous occasions. Resident Evil 7, by contrast, is a masterclass: breezily new, yet quintessentially in character with its illustrious forbearers.

TheSixthAxis - Jim Hargreaves - 8 / 10

For them to successfully steer one of their flagships back on track, Capcom has done what many thought was unthinkable. It was less than twelve months ago that the publisher released Umbrella Corps, at which point I – and no doubt many others – were ready to call time on the series. Resident Evil 7 definitely has a handful of weak points, but it’s by far the best AAA survival horror game we’ve seen in quite some time.

ThisGenGaming - Charlie Oakley - 7.5 / 10.0

Resident Evil 7 is a much better game, and much better Resident Evil game compared to Resident Evil 6 but it’s not this generations Resident Evil 4, actually it’s quite far from it. It’s also far from being a bad game, actually it’s a pretty good game that’s worth purchasing but the issues keeps it from reaching it’s full potential.

TrueGaming - محمد البسيمي - Arabic - 9 / 10.0

Resident Evil 7 successfully brought the series back to its Survival Horror roots. The development team made key decisions that contributed to this like going back indoors, introducing First Person View and presenting a new story which would restore original fans' interests and attract new ones alike.

TrustedReviews - Brett Phipps - 4.5 / 5 stars

After spending years yearning for Resident Evil to return to survival horror, Capcom has done so in absolute style. The switch to first person works wonders for the series and we have a game that feels completely fresh while at the same time has so many moments that will lead series fans to reminisce.

USgamer - Mike Williams - 4 / 5 stars

It's a bit on the short side and the latter chunk of the game is rather linear, but Resident Evil 7 absolutely recaptures the feeling of survival horror established in the first game. The Baker family is terrifying and spending time trapped in their home is damned good horror. A new direction for the franchise, returning to an old one seems like it was a great idea.

VG247 - Alex Donaldson - No Verdict

“We don’t do scores here on VG247, but if we did I’d be thinking hard on if I should give this a 10 – which to me by no means translates to perfect, but translates to ‘must play’.”

Wccftech - Adam Cook - 8.5 / 10.0

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is a true return to form, and one of the scariest games in years. It’s only let down by the fact it loses its fear factor by slightly outstaying its welcome.

Xbox Achievements - Richard Walker - 89%

As a die-hard Resident Evil fan since the first game arrived in 1996, Resident Evil 7 hits all of the right notes while feeling like a natural evolution for the series. Building upon what makes Capcom's survival horror so special, while effectively telling an entirely new story, Resident Evil 7 is a fantastic game that ought to please those looking for scares and fervent Resident Evil faithful alike.

Medios nacionales:

Meristation 9 http://www.meristation.com/pc/resident-evil-7/analisis-juego/2127611

Comunidad Xbox 90% - http://www.comunidadxbox.com/analisis-resident-evil-7-regreso-del-horror-clasico/

Hobby Consolas 93/100 - http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/reviews/resident-evil-7-biohazard-analisis-survival-horror-ps4-xbox-one-pc-86868?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=HC&utm_content=An%C3%A1

IGN España 8.7 - http://es.ign.com/resident-evil-7-ps4/113600/review/resident-evil-7-biohazard-analisis-para-ps4-xbox-one-y-pc

Vandal 8.5 - http://www.vandal.net/analisis/ps4/resident-evil-7/39839

3djuegos 8.5 - http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/17732/0/resident-evil-7/

SomosXbox 9.1 - http://www.somosxbox.com/analisis-resident-evil-7-xbox-one-nuevo-juego-terror-capcom/202085

Enkripted

Yo me espero a la de HobbyConsolas

#3 Gracias, estoy ciego.

1 respuesta
BernyMoon

#2 http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/reviews/resident-evil-7-biohazard-analisis-survival-horror-ps4-xbox-one-pc-86868?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=HC&utm_content=An%C3%A1

radius

Me espero a JinoGamer

jesed

Apunta otro 9 de anaitgames

Wululu

Eh pero si los medios estaban comprados con Final fantasy, capcom que es todavia mas miserable y rastrera habra hecho lo mismo, no?
O eso solo pasa con los juegos que no te gustan?

sephirox

No están mal las notas, parecidas a las de FFXV. A nivel español digo.

1 respuesta
BernyMoon

#7 Aún faltan varias como meristation pero en principio si.

Theryk

Pues eso, prensa comprada oootra vez.

_PimPollo_

Joer, todo 9 y 10. De verdad que esta industria necesita un cambio pero ya. El día que las notas se parezcan algo más a las de Filmaffinity, donde el Padrino, una obra maestra inconmensurable, tiene un 9.1, entonces, me fiaré de la prensa del videojuego.

O bien los periodistas de videojuegos son muy poco exigentes, o bien, gracias a la publicidad de muchas de las empresas de videojuegos, pueden mantenerse a flote. No se cual de las dos opciones deja más en mal lugar a los mal llamados periodistas.

5 2 respuestas
HeXaN

#10 Espérate a las notas de los jugadores, las de los medios "profesionales" llevan años sin valer de nada.

1 respuesta
Kruul

Madre mía los maletines.

_PimPollo_

#11 Pero me jode tío. Me jode que la prensa especializada, que tendría que ser ya un poco madura, no se considere seria ni a si misma. Coño, mirate las reseñas y criticas del New York Times de peliculas y series. Tan dificil es tener ese nivel en la prensa de los videojuegos? Ya no hablo a nivel nacional, sino internacional incluso.

Es que luego no os extrañéis que la gente considere infantil a los videojuegos. Si los que se hacen llamar periodistas y profesionales de este sector, tienen este nivel...

Según mi opinión, pocos juegos podrían llegar a pasar del 9. La nota 9 significa una excelencia difícilmente alcanzable. La nota de 10 directamente no debería ni de existir, ya que la perfección absoluta, tanto en este medio como en otros, es imposible de alcanzar.

5 1 respuesta
AG

Aquí huele a chamusquina :/

Josemsar

2spooky4me

sephirox

¿De verdad viendo vídeos y tal no os parece un juego de 8.5 y 9? Madre mía cómo estáis. Pero si hasta a mí, que no juego a ningún juego de terror, lo admito, estas cosas me acojonan, vamos, que me achiné hasta con el Bloodborne, me está pareciendo un juego super interesante y muy parecido (en algunos aspectos) a los de psx.

Aur0n

Nueves, nueves everywhere.

No dudo que el juego no vaya a ofrecer una buena experiencia y tal. Pero el mismo juego llamándose: "Paco Horror House", ya te digo yo que las notas iban a distar bastante de estas xD

BernyMoon
zErOx

Me esperare a ver que opina el gran publico (yo)

1 comentario moderado
Dieter

huele raro aqui.... muy muy raro.

H

Pues a mi me interesa mucho, pero si no lo juego con la VR creo que no lo disfrutaría igual soo algún dia :\

Payomeke

Pero en serio hay gente que se fia de la nota de los medios?

BahamutxD

GOTY...

spoiler

Lo de que las reviews de este juego que estan compradas es algo que lo ve hasta un ciego.

Flynn

Excelente, no es que me importen un pimiento los medios, pero la demo ya apuntaba a juego de gran calibre. El hecho de que la inferior plebe la haya tomado con el juego también es buena señal.

Eso sí, mañana es día de Yakuza...

Overwatch

Joder entre 9 y 10... esto tiene que ser una obra maestra no?

Tiene un aire a los silent hill más que a los resident evil.

B

Ahora todo el mundo se está arrepintiendo de haber despotricado contra este juego jaja.

Mola

Fyn4r

No se como será el juego pero entre "mola para jugar con VR" y "es mejor que los ultimos" pues tampoco es que me de mucha confianza xD

Celestine

Lo típico de todos los análisis: el juego tiene unos errores garrafales en algunos aspectos importantes pero aun así le casco un 9 porque dependo de la publicidad de capcom y compañía.

Luego hablan de disonancia ludonarrativa.

2 respuestas
_PimPollo_

#29 Se puede decir más alto pero no más claro.

Usuarios habituales

• Theryk
  • BernyMoon
  • sephirox
  • Dieter
  • alejo
  • Aeran
  • AG