Reviews Outlast 2

B

Red Barrels está de vuelta con la segunda entrega del aclamado Outlast. En esta ocasión nos ponemos en la piel del cámara y documentalista Blake Langermann quien tras sufrir un accidente aéreo en algún lugar de Arizona, tendrá que ponerse tras los pasos de su esposa y compañera de trabajo Lynn, la cual ha sido secuestrada por una secta local. No ofrece demasiados cambios con respecto a la entrega original, pero todos sus apartados han sido mejorados notablemente, siendo un juego mucho más grande y mejor que el primero. ¡El terror comienza en unas horas! Puesto que se pondrá a la venta a media noche.

Metacritic - 78
OpenCritic - 78

Reviews

Areajugones - Juanma García - Spanish - 9 / 10

Outlast II creates a level of tension that has been very uncommon to see in a recent videogame. With great gameplay, amazing sound quality and outstanding setting, it becomes one of the best titles of 2017.

Destructoid - Nic Rowen - 8 / 10.0

Outlast 2 is harrowing. It is a horror game that will make you want to take a shower after you're done with it. It's a horror game that will make you want to hold your loved ones just a little tighter next time you embrace them. It's a horror game that will scare you in the moment with shock and gore, then haunt you in the middle of the night with its ideas. And isn't that what the best of horror strives for?

Game Informer - Elise Favis - 7.8 / 10.0

Outlast 2 successfully builds on the foundations of the original, leaning more toward captivating, mind-bending horror

Game Revolution - James Kozanitis - 4.5 / 5 stars

Segments from Outlast 2 are forever burned into my memories, acting as much as a traumatic experience as it was an exhilarating one. The thematic elements present throughout make the game even more high-stakes, taking a toll on you as a moral human being. God doesn't love Outlast 2 – not like I do.

GameCrate - Nicholas Scibetta - 7 / 10.0

If the number one thing you want from a game is a good scare, Outlast 2 is a big success. If you're looking for deep gameplay or replay value though, you'll have to look elsewhere.

GameSpew - Richard Seagrave - 9 / 10

The production values of Outlast 2 are head and shoulders above those of its predecessor and the gameplay has been developed and refined to near perfection. Only the odd frustrating moment of trial and error sours the experience, but the rest of the game is so engrossing that you won't let the thought of them linger in your mind.

GameSpot - Scott Butterworth - 7 / 10

Outlast 2's scripted chases can grow frustrating, but its gripping atmosphere and unnerving sound design deliver unparalleled tension.

GamesRadar+ - Louise Blain - 2.5 / 5 stars

Horrific in completely the wrong way, Outlast 2 is a night-vision journey into frustration. An intriguing story just can't save the infuriating misery that awaits.

God is a Geek - Chris White - 8.5 / 10.0

If you thought the original did a good job of scaring you to death, this one does it 10 times better.

Hardcore Gamer - Cory Wells - 4 / 5.0

This game has a little longer playtime than the original, but that will most likely be extended in the first playthrough due to the unfamiliarity with locations and enemies. Outlast 2 will punish and terrify at the same time; it's a cruel game.

IGN - Lucy O'Brien - 8.3 / 10.0

Outlast 2 is a terrifying sequel that builds upon the scares of the 2013 original. Even if its ambitious themes don't always land and navigating through its world can be frustratingly inconsistent, there's more wicked creativity at play here than I've seen in a horror game in a long time. Play it loud, in the dark.

IGN Spain - Carlos G. Gurpegui - Spanish - 9 / 10

Outlast 2 is, from now on, one of the best horror videogames in history. Red Barrels has settle the future of horror and is full of gruesome situations and explicit violence. Tasty.

Leadergamer - Alper Dalan - Turkish - 9 / 10

"This game is absolutely the most freaking thing ever created. You are going to want your mommy to hold your hand."

Nation Fusion - Clayton Daley - 8.5 / 10.0

The game wastes no time diving you into a blood soaked desert filled with crazy cultists and weird happenings. The main mechanics revolve around you reaching the end of the game while recording and documenting the events around you. Filling everything you can and piecing the story together. This differs slightly from the original game where recording and event can be viewed on your camera with a dialog over the event. Outlast 2 really tried to up the game of its storytelling and I like that.

New Game Network - Ben Thomas - 83 / 100

Outlast 2 puts together all of its nightmares with amazing clarity and execution. It takes the best parts of the original and adds more variety through natural hiding spots, fantastic interludes, razor-sharp jump scares, intense chases, and more horrific foes. Not many horror games get everything to work this well together.

PC Gamer - James Davenport - 85 / 100

Stealth and pursuit haven't changed much in Outlast 2, but it excels as a beautiful, brutal journey through extreme spiritual anxieties.

PC Invasion - Tim McDonald - 7 / 10

The fact that it's not as breathtaking as its predecessor shouldn't really stop horror fans from picking up this creepy run-and-hide simulator.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Paulmichael Contreras - 9 / 10.0

Outlast 2 is an intense adventure that will keep you up for many sleepless nights. Red Barrels knows how to keep players on their toes. The game's heavily-scripted scenarios can annoy if you don't get the mechanic at play immediately, and are thus forced to repeat a section multiple times, but generally the formula continues to work in Outlast 2. This is survival horror at its most base level, where you are a mostly defenseless layperson caught up in a horrifying ordeal, who would feel lucky just to escape with your life. The wait was indeed worth it, and Outlast 2 should be on the must-play list of horror fans everywhere.

PlayStation Universe - Adam Byrne - 8 / 10.0

I've never played a game that made me cringe and squirm as much as Outlast 2. Outlast 2 builds the type of tension and fear that I haven't experienced in a game for a very long time. If you enjoy horror, Outlast 2 will definitely leave an impression on you. Outlast 2 doesn't necessarily change the formula established in the first game but improves on the formula as best it can.

Polygon - Philip Kollar - 7.5 / 10.0

Outlast 2 made me feel terrible, but that's by design

Press Start - James Mitchell - 9 / 10

Outlast II is a marked improvement over the original Outlast in almost every way. It's still scary, yet utilises smarter designed scares to keep the tension high from beginning to end. The story is bound to be controversial, given the themes it tackles, but will easily demand and keep your attention from beginning to end. First person indie horror as a genre has lost its vision over the years, but Outlast II firmly stands tall as one of the best examples. It's absolutely terrifying and a staunch improvement over the original.

PS Site - Sebastian Kasparek - Polish - 8 / 10.0

Outlast 2 maybe is not the best game in the genre, but it still makes a great intense horror. Developer knows, how to correctly expand the series' universe and delivered slightly better game than the last one.

Push Square - Sammy Barker - 7 / 10

Outlast II significantly ups the ante in the production values stakes, but its biggest sin is relying a little too heavily on trial and error in the gameplay department. There's an unsettling story here that wanders into some quite shocking territory, but the writing doesn't always sing from the same hymn sheet, and some murderous moments are delivered a little too frantically for the fiction to fully marinate. Despite that, there's more than enough good on offer here to tempt you back to church. Pull up a pew and prepare for a psychological onslaught.

TechRaptor - Kindra Pring - 8.5 / 10.0

While you won't feel any sympathy for an overly talkative player character, the story will intrigue you, your enemies will terrify you, and every scene will leave you awestruck with dread.

Wccftech - Kai Powell - 8.3 / 10.0

Dripping with Christian lore and barrels worth of red blood, Outlast II is a gruesome horror experience that never lets up.

We Got This Covered - Jordan Hurst - 3.5 / 5 stars

Some gameplay improvements and a slight shift in style have turned Outlast 2 into one of the most terrifying games ever made.

A

Y esta vez viene acompañado de satanismo!

BernyMoon

Day 1.

1 1 respuesta
RandomZ

Pensaba que ya salió. :psyduck:

Bouzas

Ya era hora de que viniera un survival horror en condiciones, que ganas tengo! :qq:

A

#3 pero este no salió en enero? h3h3h3h3

ZelD4

Con muchas ganas de probarlo!

tute07011988

No le bastó con drogarse mientras jugaba, ahora es reviewer.

PeandPe

reivews

2 1 respuesta
B

#9 Tampoco hay que cachondearse de esto ahora, que me equivoqué al escribir el título y no me deja editarlo.

1 respuesta
B

Reirse de un typo son los nuevos 16 años.

1 respuesta
B

#11 Sí, la verdad es que esto me recuerda a otros años, cuando uno no tenía pelos en muchas partes del cuerpo todavía. Una cosa es meter un gambazo gordo, vale, pero por equivocarme en una letra, lo que comúnmente se califica "errata" no es para hacer un mundo.

B

Lo he estado viendo un rato en YouTube y me recuerda mucho a RE7. Lo único que aquí todo parece de color verde.

sudoGenkii

que juego mas malo, muchísimo peor que el 1.

l31m

Alguien sabría decirme si es necesario jugar al 1 antes de jugar al 2? Me ha llamado mucho la atención esta secuela.

1 respuesta
mxz239

#15 Según el análisis de Vandal, no es necesario, pues no hay continuidad alguna excepto en el título

1 2 respuestas
Tirion

#16 Bueno es saberlo... habrá que catar este outlast 2

Slade_Wilson

Las críticas dicen que han corregido los fallos de la primera parte y que da bastante canguelo.
No tenía intención, pero probablemente lo pille una vez me acabe el RE 7, que voy despacito y con buena letra

charlesmarri

Me está aburriendo lo que no está escrito. ¿A alguien más le pasa?

B

#16 Pues anda que...esos se han enterado de la historia entre 0 y una mierda.
Puedes jugar al 2 sin el uno, pero si no has entendido el 1 completamente(con la fumada final)el 2 te va a parecer una fumada de la ostia

ZelD4

Soy el único que nota que la dificultad en modo difícil es ABSURDAMENTE alta? Los enemigos te ven desde lejísimos y al primer paso que des en falso, estás muerto. De hecho, he tenido que pasarme el primer lago (donde te enseñan que puedes sumergirte) en modo normal (a la primera) ya que modo dicícil no había manera, habré muerto unas 10 veces :S

1 respuesta
charlesmarri

Yo tuve que bajarla, sí, porque era un coñazo y encima acabas yendo a oscuras 9/10 partes porque las pilas se bajan a una velocidad pasmosa. Por ahora me está decepcionando lo que no hay escrito.

11 días después
BernyMoon

El final me ha decepcionado bastante. Para mí, el primero es 100 veces mejor.

1 comentario moderado
Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales