Ronda de análisis de South Park: Retaguardia en Peligro

B

Ubisoft trata de alcanzar la excelencia de Obsidian, aunque como era de esperar se queda un paso por detrás. Pese a eso, volvemos a tener un RPG de South Park, que como juego, está más que a la altura de la serie.

Humor adulto a raudales, crítica social y muchísima diversión en un juego que sigue a pies juntillas las bases sentadas por la anterior entrega. Algunas interesantes novedades en el sistema de combate y, esta vez sí, con el doblaje original de la serie en español.

OpenCritic - 84

Metacritic - 80

Medios nacionales

3DJuegos - 8.5 / 10

South Park: Retaguardia en Peligro es un videojuego muy meritorio que supera en lo jugable a La Vara de la Verdad, pero no supera la historia de Obsidian. Cuenta con muchas de las voces originales de la serie española y consigue transportarte a South Park de nuevo junto a Mapache y amigos. Que esté demasiado centrado en el seguidor de la serie de Matt Stone y Trey Parker es más una ventaja que un inconveniente: los guiños son excelentes y su final está a la altura de los mejores capítulos del programa de Comedy Central. Trata temas de actualidad con un humor faltón y absurdo, solo como South Park sabe hacerlo.

Vandal - 8.2 / 10.0

South Park: Retaguardia en Peligro nos ha parecido un poquito peor que el primero, al perder su capacidad de sorpresa y contar con una historia peor construida, pero en cualquier caso sigue siendo una aventura tremendamente divertida, y sobre todo única.

HobbyConsolas - 86 / 100

Si nos ponemos a buscar algo que no brille en South Park Retaguardia en Peligro, nos encontramos con la sencillez de sus puzles y la de sus combates, pero todo lo demás ha supuesto una auténtica delicia de principio a fin, una experiencia imprescindible para cualquier fan de South Park, y una de las aventuras más divertidas que se pueden probar este año.

IGN España - 8 / 10.0

Habrá detractores del nuevo sistema de combate, pero la opinión general es que hace ganar profundidad al juego, plantea nuevas situaciones y nos obliga a ser aún más analíticos, pero todo esto sin obviar la exploración, los puzzles y un estilo extremadamente cómico, cómo sólo sus creadores saben darle.

Medios internacionales

AusGamers - Steve Farrelly - 8.8 / 10.0

You just need to have the patience to sit on the pot for a while, before you can decide to shit and move on (to awkwardly mess up an old saying).

Daily Dot - AJ Moser - 3.5 / 5 stars

For fans, there are plenty of surprises to uncover and tons of references to even the most obscure episodes of the show. Thanks to a strong level of personalization coupled with South Park's distinct atmosphere, The Fractured But Whole makes wandering around the faithfully recreated and detailed map of the town a constant delight.

Destructoid - Brett Makedonski - 8.5 / 10.0

Despite its sometimes uneven writing, The Fractured but Whole is worthy of the highest compliment a game like this could get: It feels like a long, quality episode of South Park. It's an improvement over The Stick of Truth in terms of combat mechanics, ridiculous plot escalation, and amount of content. It's really all that a South Park lover could ask for.

Digitally Downloaded - Matt Sainsbury - 4 / 5 stars

The social commentary in this game is pretty spot on and I got more than my own fair share of laughs, even at my own expense at times as some jokes hit close to home. The fact that this is an RPG that plays really well and has a solid and surprisingly deep battle system is just the icing on the cake.

Game Informer - Kyle Hilliard - 8.8 / 10.0

The Fractured But Whole is a worthy follow-up to one of the best video game adaptations of a TV show ever made. It has consistent humor, a story with a satisfying pay-off, and a fun new combat system

GamePro - Hannes Rossow - German - 85 / 100

A surprisingly complex RPG that combines an exciting story with malicious humor.

GamesBeat - Mike Minotti - 88 / 100

The grid-based combat adds the layer of complexity that The Fractured but Whole needs to stand out from its excellent predecessor. You'll still need to be a fan of the show to get the most of this. But if you are a South Park aficionado, The Fractured but Whole is another hilarious and fun game that captures the spirit of series.

GameSpace - Blake Morse - 7 / 10.0

With all that said I’m a firm believer that humor is subjective and I’d be willing to admit that you could have different tastes and find this game to be way more hilarious than I did. But I also thing that I’ve been a fan of South Park for a long, long time and played the crap out of Stick of Truth, so it’s not like I didn’t want this game to be good. So maybe you play it and you laugh and I’m totally cool with that. But for me, this feels like an unfinished symphony that could’ve used a few more punch ups before performance.

GameSpot - Miguel Concepcion - 8 / 10

Ubisoft's follow-up to the Stick of Truth shines with a rewarding combat system wrapped around South Park's distinct brand of humor.

GamesRadar+ - Sam Prell - 4.5 / 5 stars

South Park balances ample fan service with gameplay that stands on its own merits and an engaging story. It won't make you a fan if you weren't one already, but it's hard to imagine a better-realized adaptation.

GamingTrend - Mike Pearce - 90 / 100

In the end, I'm struggling to find negative things to say about this game. From start to finish, South Park: The Fractured But Whole had me in stitches. It's the perfect of blend of smart and silly. It is magnificent and absurdly ridiculous in a way that only South Park can pull off. It's the best possible excuse to laugh about everything and everyone you know you're not supposed to.

GearNuke - Khurram Imtiaz - 9 / 10

South Park: The Fractured But Whole feels just like an animated feature from the TV series with the same lewd jokes, satirical social commentary along with an improved combat and exploration system.

God is a Geek - Chris White - 8.5 / 10.0

A great sequel with much more going on, and is built with a lot of love and respect for the series it comes from.

Hardcore Gamer - Chris Shive - 4.5 / 5.0

South Park: The Fractured But Whole could be summarized as The Stick of Truth with better combat featuring superheros instead of swords and sorcery.

IGN - Dan Stapleton - 8.5 / 10.0

South Park: The Fractured But Whole is another epic-length episode of the humor that's kept fans of the show laughing for 20 years. The Marvel vs DC parody delivers regular laugh-out-loud moments with only a few faltering gags, and the combat soon evolves into something much more complex and interesting than The Stick of Truth's simple system.

IGN Middle East - Lynn Jisr - Arabic - 8.5 / 10.0

South Park: The Fractured But Whole is an amazing new addition to the series that expands and improves over the previous segment. The new fart mechanisms take both exploration and battles to a new level, balancing the two elements with a renewed feeling and saving the game from falling into the trap of repetition. The game provides a compelling story with surprising twists and turns to find out more about South Park and your mysterious past. The series fans will enjoy their time as they pick up all the signs and hints of previous episodes.

Metro GameCentral - Adam Starkey - 7 / 10

A surprisingly deep and customisable role-player, wrapped in an enjoyable but unremarkable episode of South Park.

Player.One - Andrew Whalen - 7.5 / 10.0

South Park: The Fractured But Whole is a polished and improved sequel to The Stick of Truth, but we're still ambivalent about the Marvel Cinematic Universe parody angle.

Polygon - Philip Kollar - 7 / 10.0

At the beginning of this review, I outed myself as someone who's not a huge South Park fan, but I've watched enough of the show to understand that this is its modus operandi. It foregrounds loud, over-the-top, “edgy” humor, and it backgrounds surprisingly thoughtful character arcs. South Park: The Fractured But Whole matches the show's strange mix of intentions; it is totally aligned in that way. And in that way, it provided the perfect reminder for why the show (and, to a lesser extent, this game) aren't for me.

Shacknews - Brittany Vincent - 8 / 10

Besides very minor issues, The Fractured But Whole's main problem is its reliance on familiarity with material outside the game. All the excellent cameos, self-references and a lot of plot points are dependent on players having at least a passing familiarity with the TV show. However, if you like South Park and video games (or just South Park), The Fractured But Whole is a must-have title, and improves on The Stick of Truth in every way.

Spaziogames - Mario Petillo - Italian - 8 / 10.0

South Park: The Fractured but Whole is a nice sequel, with so much fun and irreverence, but equally repetitive.

TrustedReviews - Brett Phipps - 4 / 5 stars

If you're a fan of South Park, The Fractured But Whole is an absolute no-brainer. This is the definitive South Park video game, jam-packed with the brilliant humour that makes the show the best around.

VGProfessional - Mazen Abdallah - 8.8 / 10.0

A must-have for any fan of the series, Fractured But Whole builds on the concept of Stick of Truth and provides an RPG experience that will please even the pickiest of South Park addict. It’s a licensed game that truly understands the source material and brings it into the game world. While the underlying RPG mechanics are solid, this is still something that will probably appeal to folks with Cartman t-shirts more than other gamers, so if you don’t like the show’s crude yet incisive humor, this may not be for you. But if you hum ‘Whamola’ in your idle moments, this is a must-have.

VideoGamer - Colm Ahern - 7 / 10

The longer South Park: The Fractured But Whole went on, the less I laughed. Exploring the mountain town, however, is a delight, and the battles are a marked improvement on the original's combat.

Igneox

Digo lo mismo que dije en Shadow of War. Siempre que veo estos post son de analisis dando 8-9. Dónde está el criterio? De quien me debo fiar?

2 respuestas
B

#2 Del análisis y las opiniones de los usuarios en Steam etc.

1 respuesta
Scerin

#2 de ti mismo, suda de los analisis, si es un género y temática que te gusta, pruebalo.

3 2 respuestas
Igneox

#3 #4 Entonces para que sirven estos post con las notas de los supuestos medios ""especializados"" con notas que jamás bajan del 7? Pregunto desde la ignorancia.

2 respuestas
Nihon

#5 Porque es simplemente más información acerca del juego. Tienes una veintena de análisis distintos para poder leer y buscar los pros y contras que te interesen más allá de las notas.

KinachO

#4 10/10

Io-

#5 olvídate de las notas, lee los puntos positivos y negativos y compáralos entre varias reviews tanto de usuarios como de prensa (lul) y luego decide. Las notas a los usuarios deberían perlarnósla, porque al final, como todo, es cuestión de gustos.

Batur

Tambien se puede fiar de MV que aqui somos gente de bien coño, si no nos cuidamos entre nosotros quien lo va a hacer.

dambala

Me fio más de MV que de cualquier medio "especializado"

UnLiMiTeD

Vete tú a fiarte de Cryoned, no juegas a nada ni sales de casa en tu vida, ninguna mierda está a la altura xD

thrazz
C

Sí, si, lo que digais. Pero las notas son un jarro de agua fría de la ostia.

1 respuesta
Vi0LaToR

#13 Son las notas de un juego de South Park.

1 respuesta
C

#14 A ver, es verdad que hay que juzgarlo por uno mismo y probarlo y bla bla...

Pero así, de primera ostia, me esperaba que por lo general gustase más.

1 respuesta
Nihon

#15 ¿Que gustase más? ¿Un 80 o más?

Pues no se que decir, si eso no es tener un buen juego delante me siento muy confuso ahora mismo ya que además no tiene problemas jugables muy destacadas en sus contras más allá de detalles.

N

Se veia venir que iba a ser peor que el primero desde el dia 1

wajaromau

No obsidian no party

tontoman

Hemos llegado a un punto que todo lo que no sea un score de 88+ se considera malo, luego nos quejamos de que inflan las notas.

Petrusin

Pero en serio considerais un 80 de media malas puntuaciones? o es un meta-chiste de MV que no estoy entendiendo?

2 1 respuesta
darksturm

Como fan de south park pienso disfrutarlo de lo lindo.

tute07011988

Oh no, he visto un par de 7s, puta mierda de juego asqueroso, que se lo metan por la retaguardia.

B

Tráiler de lanzamiento:

1 respuesta
Txentx0

El primero me gusto bastante, típico juego a pillar 6 meses despues en alguna buena oferta

frostttt

#23 :shutup:

N

Doblaje auténtica pena en ciertos momentos como las peleas

N

#20 en esta industria con la forma de puntuar que se sigue, un 8 es un buen juego con taras. En definitiva, es decepcionante que sea peor que el primero, aunque esto se veía venir desde el momento en que lo desarrollaba ubisoft

Usuarios habituales