Ronda de análisis - A Way Out

B

Lo nuevo de los creadores de Brothers se destapa como un título notable que cumple de sobra con todo lo que prometió. Si os gustó el anterior trabajo del estudio, con A Way Out tenéis una compra más que acertada.

Game Information

Game Title: A Way Out

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC

Publishers: Electronic Arts

OpenCritic - 80
Metacritic - 80

Reviews

Areajugones - Sergio Cervera - Spanish - 9.5 / 10.0

Hazelight Studios redefines with A Way Out what a coop game should be. Leo and Vincent's story has the players facing situations like we have never seen in a videogame before. This is undoubtedly one of this year's surprises.

Attack of the Fanboy - William Schwartz - 4.5 / 5 stars

A Way Out takes some of the very best ideas from action adventure gaming and mixes them with the story telling of a great film.

COGconnected - Erin Castillo - 82 / 100

DualShockers - Logan Moore - 7 / 10.0

A Way Out has some ambitious, fantastic ideas at its core, but it's unfortunately surrounded by tiresome gameplay mechanics and a story that is just a bit too straightforward. While I think that the co-op focused nature of A Way Out could have better been executed upon, I endlessly credit Hazelight for trying something that I've never really seen done in this manner. Despite my issues, I really love the experimentation seen in A Way Out and hope to see more unique ideas like it in the future.

Game Informer - Matthew Kato - 7 / 10.0

The premise, and occasionally its execution, has its moments, but A Way Out feels like a vision not fully realized

Game Revolution - Paul Tamburro - 3.5 / 5 stars

Quote not yet available

Gameblog - Gianni Molinaro - French - 8 / 10

A Way Out is a unique game, a huge success in the narrative genre, that deals more than well with its urge to make us play cooperatively. The concept, that involves an almost permanent split-screen, not only works great, but the story, its characters and the way we deal with some really simple but really engaging gameplay makes us feel like we are actually the two lovely protagonists of this interactive, full of action and emotion buddy movie.

GameSpew - Richard Seagrave - 90%

Quote not yet available

GameSpot - Oscar Dayus - 6 / 10

A Way Out is a unique, enjoyable adventure that has a number of problems.

GamesRadar+ - Sam Loveridge - 4.5 / 5 stars

A Way Out elevates co-op gaming in a way nothing has before, bringing players together to create one beautifully told story that everyone needs to experience.

GamingBolt - Rashid Sayed - 9 / 10.0

A Way Out is a shining example of couch co-op gaming done right.

GamingTrend - Travis Northup - 85 / 100

A Way Out is a game that everyone should take the time to play with their best friend. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it succeeds at being highly entertaining despite its flaws. It's a unique experience, unlike anything else I've ever played, and a worthy follow-up by the developers who gave us the titular “Brothers.”

GearNuke - Khurram Imtiaz - 9 / 10

A Way Out is a solid interactive adventure that never overstays its welcome. It is a little short on replay value and lacks content but if we consider the launch price, there is not much to complain here. If you enjoy co-op games, there is no better recommendation than A Way Out.

Hobby Consolas - Daniel Quesada - Spanish - 85 / 100

The results of a bold idea, which stays with us until the end and offers a very clever foundation for the gameplay. It's a little too short and, sometimes, the gameplay is too basic in order for the story to advance, but A Way Out is one of those gaming experiences you NEED to try at least once.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Tyler Treese - 10 / 10.0

A Way Out is a true achievement in game design. Not only does it manage to take players on a true journey of emotion, it does so in a way that is only possible through the medium of video games. It manages to do something truly special by making two players to cooperate for an extended amount of time, and the discussions that happen on the couch or over voice chat can be just as revealing as the game itself. Josef Fares and Hazelight have undoubtedly raised the bar for co-op gaming.

PS Site - Daniel Stroński - Polish - 7 / 10.0

A great, interactive action movie with co-op. However, each playthrough after the first one only highlights gameplay shortcomings and the fact that our choices don't matter.

Shacknews - Sam Chandler - 7 / 10

Quote not yet available

TechRaptor - Richard Costa - 4.5 / 10.0

If you don't mind silly and over-the-top action scenes that make most people roll their eyes, A Way Out will provide some decent mindless entertainment to you and a co-op buddy for a few hours. Otherwise, this is one to avoid.

Twinfinite - Zhiqing Wan - 4.5 / 5.0

If you're not a fan of linear games, you should probably play A Way Out anyway. The game's presentation of a truly co-operative story is sublime, and it makes full use of the video game medium as a method to punctuate the dramatic moments and develop its characters. Like Brothers, A Way Out presents a unique twist to the cinematic story formula, and it sticks the landing.

USgamer - Caty McCarthy - 3.5 / 5 stars

Even with a cliched story at its center, A Way Out's persistent co-op elevates it to new heights for the newly married co-op adventure genre. The split-screen ebbs and flows according to what's happening with each character, enriching what would usually be a more-typical, stagnant co-op experience. While the middle of the game drags in some sections and finds itself littered with lousy, inessential combat, its first few hours and superb finale sequence are strong enough to make the whole journey worth seeing through.

Wccftech - Nathan Birch - 9 / 10.0

A Way Out is an impressive achievement that definitively proves creativity matters more than bloated budgets and big-name franchises. A technically accomplished, endlessly inventive co-op masterpiece, A Way Out will surprise and excite you from beginning to end. This one deserves to be a breakout hit.

We Got This Covered - David Morgan - 3 / 5 stars

There are better narrative-driven games, and there are better co-op games, but I find myself hard pressed to think of one that does both as gracefully as A Way Out. While let down by its writing, it's worth your time if you're looking for an adventure that can only be shared with someone else.

Worth Playing - Cody Medellin - 9 / 10.0

A Way Out is nothing short of an awesome experience. The story is fantastic, the characters are very believable, and the game moves at a good pace. While it doesn't concentrate on a particular game style, it's easily accessible to all. The mandatory co-op may turn off those who can't easily find others to play with, but this game is well worth the effort of finding someone who's willing to go through the journey with you. A Way Out is certainly a game that's worth playing as soon as possible.

Laserazul

Y encima el director hizo la mejor campaña que recuerdo en un juego, la gala de The Boring Awards:

4 1 respuesta
B

Yo quiero saber la duración xd
Tiene pinta de juego de 4-5h si llega

1 respuesta
MarqusWelvis

#3 En el análisis de 3Djuegos dicen 6 horas.

1 respuesta
B

#4 vale guay, es que estoy con el móvil y sólo me las he mirado por encima y no he visto menciones a la duración

tute07011988

Con que me dé la mitad de gustico que lo hizo Brothers...

Petrusin

Lo mejor de este juego es lo de 1 copia=2 jugadores.

1 respuesta
Yahia

Pinta muy bien y tiene una buena política para con los jugadores. Espero que venda bien. Mi copia la tienen.

Nymphetamine

Ojalá vendan como churros, lo tienen bien merecido.

KIIM

Todo depende de lo entretenida que sea la historia y que las mecánicas cooperativas esten a la altura.

1 comentario moderado
MaTrIx

#11 pero que queréis por una historia single Player? Contenido de más aburrido?

KIIM

#11 me gasto mas una noche de fiesta y en menos tiempo. No seáis ratas joder.

eDarkz

#11 Dicen que 6 y juegan 2 por el precio de uno, vamos, pon que 12 horas. Se puede conseguir por 25€ e incluso menos y es un soplo de aire fresco, con cooperativo local y que no sigue ninguna las malas prácticas de la industria. Quejarse y despreciar el trabajo de los desarrolladores sin fundamento es sano, ¿eh?

AzuRe

Me lo quiero comprar de salida para jugarlo con mi novia, pero tengo una duda existencial. ¿Lo compro en ps4 o en pc? Lo digo sobretodo por el tema de la pantalla partida, ya que si lo compro en pc, podríamos jugar en dos pantallas diferentes imagino xD

privet

pues he visto un rato en un stream y no sé.. lo veo demasiado sencillo, los guardias parecen sordos

BernyMoon

Hombre, a mi me parece un precio bastante razonable y aún más cuando con una copia pueden jugar dos personas. Me gasto más en el cine por una peli de hora y media y unas palomitas.

SoulNigh

22€ en amazon por un juego coop esta más que bien, mañana llega a casa.

MrBigel

#7 Aún si el juego fuera una pantalla negra permanente.

Yahia

#11 Esa filosofia es una mierda de la ostia. Me dejo más saliendo a comer, que no son ni dos horas. El juego son de 6 a 8 horas, con una política buena hacia el usuario y con unas mecanicas bastante unicas.

Jok3r

#2 El director y el prota tienen un parecido más que razonable...

La balística tiene pinta de ser MUY ortopédica, espero que me equivoque.

1 respuesta
Nymphetamine

#11 Eso, mejor es comprar los FIFA y PES y así fomentar la creación y el desarrollo de videojuegos de calidad, no como los juegos que tienen secuela anual y que cuestan 60€, en los que la única innovación es la cara del infraser que aparece en la portada...

B

#11 que mayor eh?

SayK

#21 De hecho el prota es el hermano del productor, son sus rasgos xD

Aidanciyo

Solo Coop pantalla partida?

Batur

Recordatorio que tenemos #HG para comentar por allí y por si buscáis algo más de info.

B

Está bien ser pobre, no pasa nada, pero venir a gritarlo a los 4 vientos queda raro.

joooze

Para los ratas y los pobres como #11 recordar que es para 2 personas, siempre se puede pagar a medias ya que con una sola copia del juego, pueden jugar ambos.

Yo le tengo bastantes ganas a este juego. Desde el army of two, busco algo así.

Gaseosus

Echaba de menos algo como Army of Two, Kane & Lynch o incluso los de Watchmen, no son excelentes pero que estén hechos para jugar en compañía los hace buenos, muchas ganas de empezarlo.

jepeme

Que ganitas le tengo, desde que lo anunciaron. A ver si lo juego con la moza esta semana santa.
Es cooperativo local solo?

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales