Shinji Hashimoto confirma que hay varios Final Fantasy en desarrollo

A

Hashimoto ha dado una entrevista a Famitsu y ha confirmado que la compañía está desarrollando varios Final Fantasy. También ha soltado la perla de que no todos son necesariamente juegos tradicionales lo que se traduce en S H I T P H O N E S. Por último, tendremos más detalles de Final Fantasy VII Remake durante este año que vendrán de la mano de lord Kitase.

Actualizado: Nueva información añadida abajo

Updates on previously announced games were the main focus of the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Ceremony, but are there plans to debut new titles in the future?

Hashimoto: “Of course there are new titles in production. This event was a ceremony to raise the curtain on the 30th anniversary, in other words an ‘opening ceremony.’ We’re preparing various projects from hereon. We’re preparing some announcements— and not just limited to home games.

This year is the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy VII, but…

“Of course, there won’t be zero news. Basically, I still can’t say anything, but there might be something from Kitase.”

Fuente

Más cosas sobre el Remake de VII yyyyyyyyyy sobre el de VI!

How’s progress on Final Fantasy VII Remake?

Kitase: “We’re still brushing up the scenes we showed you in the trailer. The level of quality we need to hit is coming into view, but there is still some way to go from here.”

If it ends up a series and development takes a long time, will you maintain the quality of the first title throughout?

Kitase: “I think it’s my responsibility to decide the level of quality and maintain that quality to the very end during production of the episodes. Of course, as the episodes progress, it’s only natural that the quality match.”

(Editor’s Note: Final Fantasy VII Remake will be a “multi-part series.”)

What will you do to fill the gap between episodes?

Kitase: “Final Fantasy VII spreads out laterally in a compilation. There isn’t a concrete plan, but since we can’t put out a game in just a few months, I want to think of a way to sustain interest in between releases.”

Would you want to put out a movie with the Final Fantasy VII Remake models?

Kitase: “I feel like I want to do various things. (Laughs.)”

What is the possibility of Final Fantasy XV-like downloadable content and smartphone content?

Kitase: “I would like to use [Final Fantasy XV] as a point of reference. While I would like to take measures such as doing live streams to interact with users, with this episode system I think we’ll be using all of our energy on reaching the end of the original game, so I don’t really know whether or not we’ll be able to do things between episodes and other titles.”

Regarding battles..

Kitase: “We’ve solidified the base [of the battle system]. Tetsuya Nomura, of course, and Mitsunori Takahashi, who took part in Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy, are putting all of their effort into it.”

Regarding Materia and other systems…

Kitase: “There are a lot of things I still can’t say, but we’re not going to remove the things that were popular in Final Fantasy VII.”

Director Tetsuya Nomura said that he would like to show the progress of Final Fantasy VII Remake at some point this year…

Kitase: “I have hope that it will happen, but that still hasn’t been decided. However, when we show it next, I would like to do so in a way that’s a step further than a trailer, such as at an event where people can experience it.”

Please remake Final Fantasy VI!

“Right now, we’re working on Final Fantasy VII… The staff within the company are also saying it [that they want a remake of Final Fantasy VI], but it continues to be put off.”

RPV: No van a quitar los signos de identidad del juego, el sistema de combate lo están desarrollando Nomura (Kingdom Hearts) y Takahashi (Dissidia), quieren mostrar el juego cuando sea jugable y quieren seguir la estela del XV BWUAHAHHAHA

Sobre VI, hay muchos trabajadores de la compañía interesados en realizar el remake pero no hay planes aún para llevarlo a cabo.

Mr_Potato

No puedo esperar a ver cuantos ff para móviles presentan

Nerviosillo

Nunca volveremos a ver un buen FF Tactics ;_;

5 2 respuestas
R

type 1 y ffxvi

ambos anunciados en el E3

por favor haz realidad mis sueños SE

A

Más cosas sobre el Remake de VII yyyyyyyyyy sobre el de VI!

How’s progress on Final Fantasy VII Remake?

Kitase: “We’re still brushing up the scenes we showed you in the trailer. The level of quality we need to hit is coming into view, but there is still some way to go from here.”

If it ends up a series and development takes a long time, will you maintain the quality of the first title throughout?

Kitase: “I think it’s my responsibility to decide the level of quality and maintain that quality to the very end during production of the episodes. Of course, as the episodes progress, it’s only natural that the quality match.”

(Editor’s Note: Final Fantasy VII Remake will be a “multi-part series.”)

What will you do to fill the gap between episodes?

Kitase: “Final Fantasy VII spreads out laterally in a compilation. There isn’t a concrete plan, but since we can’t put out a game in just a few months, I want to think of a way to sustain interest in between releases.”

Would you want to put out a movie with the Final Fantasy VII Remake models?

Kitase: “I feel like I want to do various things. (Laughs.)”

What is the possibility of Final Fantasy XV-like downloadable content and smartphone content?

Kitase: “I would like to use [Final Fantasy XV] as a point of reference. While I would like to take measures such as doing live streams to interact with users, with this episode system I think we’ll be using all of our energy on reaching the end of the original game, so I don’t really know whether or not we’ll be able to do things between episodes and other titles.”

Regarding battles..

Kitase: “We’ve solidified the base [of the battle system]. Tetsuya Nomura, of course, and Mitsunori Takahashi, who took part in Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy, are putting all of their effort into it.”

Regarding Materia and other systems…

Kitase: “There are a lot of things I still can’t say, but we’re not going to remove the things that were popular in Final Fantasy VII.”

Director Tetsuya Nomura said that he would like to show the progress of Final Fantasy VII Remake at some point this year…

Kitase: “I have hope that it will happen, but that still hasn’t been decided. However, when we show it next, I would like to do so in a way that’s a step further than a trailer, such as at an event where people can experience it.”

Please remake Final Fantasy VI!

“Right now, we’re working on Final Fantasy VII… The staff within the company are also saying it [that they want a remake of Final Fantasy VI], but it continues to be put off.”

RPV: No van a quitar los signos de identidad del juego, el sistema de combate lo están desarrollando Nomura (Kingdom Hearts) y Takahashi (Dissidia), quieren mostrar el juego cuando sea jugable y quieren seguir la estela del XV BWUAHAHHAHA

Sobre VI, hay muchos trabajadores de la compañía interesados en realizar el remake pero no hay planes aún para llevarlo a cabo.

1 respuesta
R

no veo el problema a seguir las formas del XV, los ATR fueron geniales en su mayoria mientras soltaban informacion, ademas de dar transparencia al desarrollo

pero claro, como dice, hacer estas cosas requieren muchisima energia, ya se veia como tabata estaba en plan zombie en los ultimos meses de lanzamiento, con ojeras que si lo vistes de blanco pasaba por un panda

B

Van súper tarde con XVI , deberíamos tener ya mínimo el logo. Intuyo que nadie lo está haciendo ;(

1 2 respuestas
tsukiyomi

El XV en pc, yess

Y a ver qué nos depara el famoso remake, firmo con que sigan la fórmula

1 comentario moderado
H

#7 a mi me huele a Toriyama con la BD1 ahora que han portado Mobius a PC y llevan 1 año diciendo que se mostraría su nuevo juego

Pero si, van tardísimo

1 respuesta
R

yo creo que estan guardando lo que tienen para mostrarlo en el E3, como hicieron en su dia con el ff7

B

#10 Mobius es un juego como servicio y lo van a ir engordando de contenido por una temporada así que por fortuna para Final Fantasy y para toda la humanidad ese era el juego de Toriyama y lo va a ser durante el futuro proximo y lejano

1 respuesta
A

Yo creo que hace tanto que no anuncian un nuevo Final Fantasy numérico que se han olvidado de cómo se hacía.

H

#12 nada, acabo de recordar que aparte de Mobius la BD1 está con VII:R aunque la figura de Toriyama sigue libre, porque el director de Mobius es Kitase

e Ito limpiando baños...

1 respuesta
B

#14 Nein, Kitase es productor. Mobius no tenía director conocido hasta el otro día que dijeron que era Toriyama.

1 respuesta
H

#15 vale vale, en todos lados o no aparecía el nombre del director o directamente ponían que era Kitase.

seikooc

Cuando sale el FFXI para móviles?

1 respuesta
brush

#17 Ya me gustaria saber a mi eso :P
¿ Final Fantasy Grandmasters aún no tiene fecha tampoco no ? global me refiero.

Akiramaster

Nunca volveremos a ver un buen FF

Arreglado.

Shikoku

No quitarán las materias.... Me quedo tranquilo de momento

1 respuesta
Shiko

Vamos que FFVII REMAKE es para PS5

keygy

#20 las materias es uno de los elementos principales de la saga y de la historia en si, si lo quitan no es FFVII

Eriol
1 respuesta
B

#23 arrancadme los putos ojos

A

No eso no lo queremos.

AG

but we’re not going to remove the things that were popular in Final Fantasy VII.

Bien, bien. El tema de las materias es un must.

1 respuesta
Dieter

me encantaria un "inventa tu propia vida con cloud strife"

Kerai

#5 Mejor que no toquen el VI,buenas noticias :D

Link34

#7 El XVI van a ser los dlcs infinitos del XV

Mira_ese_OGT

#3 Los de advance me encantaron.

Usuarios habituales