jackal domina la habilidad Hielo además de ser un perfecto espadachín. Es el pensador del grupo y cuidará de cada uno de los miembros aliados.
Usa la habilidad Recovery. Su personaje está envuelto en un aire muy misterioso que tiene que ver con el día de su nacimiento.
Jackal es el chico con el pelo más rubio y Manamia la chica de la flor en la cabeza.
Suena de puta madre la verdad. No es ni tradicional por turnos y action RPG puro, es un sistema de combate totalmente nuevo enfocado a la acción pero con posibilidades estratégicas.
- Sakaguchi says the vision of the world was possible due to Fujisaka
- Sakaguchi gave Fujisaka a simple plot outline, but didnt have too many requests
- Sakaguchi loves Fujisakas work, especially that of female characters
- Sakaguchi joked that if the girl in the Last Story logo were real, hed give up everything for her
- Iwata says that many people at Nintendo have fallen in love with the character as well
- Sakaguchi says there were areas where he modified the character personality and world setting to match Fujisakas visuals
- early development of the game started with Sakaguchi, Fujisaka and someone with a programming background speaking over lunch
- the discussion included such things as Japanese and Western RPG style
- this is how the plot came together
- it took awhile to put together the prototype
- the game slowly changed over a period of about one and a half years.
- the design approach was similar to Final Fantasy VIIs creation, explained Sakaguchi, although the prototype phase was longer here
- during the prototype phase, the game used blocks for its characters
- there was also a square test dungeon which still exists in the ROM
- this is where the team goes to test out changes made to the game
- Sakaguchi said that so many systems were tested/thrown away that they could have made two games
- one system idea that was thrown away was spawn points that spewed out UFO-like discs
- elements of this and other unused systems were adapted into the final game
- The true drama for the story emerges during battle - Sakaguchi
- Sakaguchi believes that providing cover for someone else during a story sequence makes it possible to draw out player feelings to a certain level
- if this happens during actual battle, the player will feel a deeper bond with the ally
- This time, we wanted to make the systems first, then later insert cut scenes that matched up with this. - Sakaguchi
- When I actually saw it for myself, it gave me the impression of a game unlike what Id seen before. - Iwata
- What particularly impressed me was that even though a climactic point is occurring in the story, the camera view is not forced to that climactic scene. - Iwata
- I feel that doing it this way helps connect to the rich feel of the world. If its a climactic scene, rather than forcing the viewpoint, were making it so that the world that the player is seeing is everything. For example, if you imagine that something is taking place in an area where youre not looking, dont you get a little excited? - Sakaguchi
- this approach came from trial and error
- Sakaguchi feels that newness is important for entertainment, and even if its a bit rough, it will make you feel a lot of excitemen
- Iwata was also surprised to learn that you could fast forward through event scenes
- this means you dont skip the scene, you can still read the subtitles but it goes a lot faster
- there is one town in The Last Story, Ruli City
- Sakaguchi wanted this to be a town that players would love, due to the amount of time you spend there
- Iwata described the town as astonishingly detailed and deep.
- when you bump into someone on the street, he might shout at you What!?. However, once youve become stronger, the person might apologize for the collision
- Its an extremely big town, where a variety of things will occur. Even Ill still get lost in some back roads. - Sakaguchi
- The people in town will dance, play the accordion, sit at the fountain there are exclusive motions just for the town. - Fujisaka
Según entiendo aparte del uso normal de la magia se podrán poner "círculo mágicos" por la zona del combate que modificarán las características de la gente que esté dentro ya sea bajándoles las stats a los bichos y imbuyendo de fuego las armas de los protas. Y así se le da un tope de estrategia a un action RPG, bien jugado.
Lo traduciría pero no tengo ni idea de lo que estoy leyendo xD
The Last Story puede acabar convirtiendose en un The Last MonsterDissidia Story Brawl.
Los rumores son cada vez más fuertes de que el juego tendrá Online PvP.
Competitive mode > Brawl!~Dissidia o (6 jugadores supongo que 3vs3 o todos contra todos)
Cooperative mode > Monster Hunter. (6 contra un Bicho grande)
Maldita sea Mistwalker, todo iba a la perfección.
- Co-op monster battles
- Competitive player vs. player battles
- 6 players simultaneously in both modes
- Choose from Elza and other characters
- Competitive play: Fight one another, may have a fixed time limit
- Player rank in competitive play indicated by colored crown icons that appear above a players head
- Text shows up that shows one player has defeated another play
- May or may not have some sort of messaging system (screenshot shows an apparent preset message of Yutas response to his death)
- For magic-based characters, magic system leaves a gap before magic is cast
- Spell cancelled if youre hit by an opponent during the gap
- Gather in the Raid Lobby before co-op monster battles
- Can change your character in the lobby
- Players may have a different experience based on the characters they choose
- Change equipment in the equip screen
- Two weapon slots shown as well as slots for armor (Protector) in a screenshot
- Character status shown as well (level, HP, next level, TP, attack/defense/magic attack/magic defense/spped stats
- Equip armor to upper and lower areas of your body
- Armor comes in different types
- Feather, Heavy, Hunter types are some examples
- Armors look and abilities are based on the type
- Remove individual armor parts (just changes the look of the armor)
- Customize armor with paint as well
- Need to make paint using items youve gathered
- Paint armor in different areas with different colors
- Painting system works at the level of areas of armor, not all the way down to the individual parts level
- General Trista known as The Empires Greatest Treasure
- At one point, Trista was the highest ranking officer in the imperial army, was the embodiment of the ideals of chivalry
- Trista visits Ruli Island to prove a theory hes made while investigating the relations between war and the devastation of the land
- Trista shown talking with Elza in a screenshot, another screenshot shows the two in a sword fight
- Central Plaza constructed atop the river which runs through the city
- The plaza houses a huge gate
- This gate is a landmark of the city
- Plaza is also a bridge that connects the citys north and south
- Marche is comprised of a big shopping arcade
- Marche is said to be the kitchen that supports Ruli Islands food
- Different shops on the maid road
- Can see a mini map in the upper right corner when in town
- Blue robed fortune teller runs a shop from a table in Central Plaza
- Save point in the plaza (built light emerging from the ground)
- Enter shops in Marche
- Princes change in the shops (daily, even at the same shop)
- Can profit by buying food at a low price and selling them when the prices go up
Y bueno, trallazo final. La BSO se confirma que es obra de Nobuo Uematsu. Si tiene online o no me suda la polla, Uematsu es dios.
Puta Nintendo que no va a traer ni Xenoblade ni este nunca, asco de gente.
Nueva música por la web -> http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/slsj/index.html
- Señor X
¿Aprovecho para preguntar porque sois tan negativos a la hora de que este juego llegue a Europa? :<