Cambios en el roster de TSM: Dyrus, Santorin y Lustboy dejan el equipo titular

Yaya

La web esta caida, pero parece que TSM mueve ficha y hace ajustes en su roster, tras la retirada de Dyrus, Santorin abandona el roster a la vez que anuncia su retirada, mientras Lustboy, que tambien se retira, y Dyrus pasarán a ser streamers

As Season 5 comes to a close, we announce with a heavy heart the departures of Lucas ‘Santorin’ Larsen, Jang-sik ‘Lustboy’ Ham, and Marcus ‘Dyrus’ Hill from our League of Legends line-up. Santorin will be stepping down from the TSM roster, while Lustboy and Dyrus will remain as streamers under TSM.
Lucas ‘Santorin’ Larsen and our brand are mutually parting ways. Both him and the team remain on amicable terms, and we appreciate all his hard work in the past year. TSM wishes him farewell and best of luck in his future endeavors.
“I have enjoyed my time with TSM but we have now decided to part ways. Everyone has been nice to me and Andy has always done his best to help me out with everything. I will most likely not be playing competitive League Of Legends anymore but I will try to make full time streaming work while studying on the side.” -Lucas ‘Santorin’ Larsen
“Santorin was a pleasure to work with. It’s a real shame that things didn’t work out. I wish him the best of luck for the future” -Andy ‘Reginald’ Dinh
Jang-sik ‘Lustboy’ Ham is departing from TSM as a result of his decision to retire from professional play. His retirement marks the end of a very storied career, having been a part of the dominant Azubu Blaze, and spending the last year of his career as a part of the TSM family. Lustboy has left behind very large shoes to fill, and he will be remembered fondly with his hard earned victories on TSM. Lustboy will move to an analyst position, while also helping TSM construct their 2016 roster.
“Due to shoulder injuries and being tired of playing, I decided to step down as a player but I’ll still be involved with TSM helping in anyway possible. I will never forget how much fans and everyone treated me kindly, and I appreciate the opportunity given to me by TSM to prove my skills even though I was a foreigner.” - Jang-sik ‘Lustboy’ Ham
“Lustboy joined TSM at a critical time, when we were left without a support due to unforeseen circumstances. He was rushed to join the team and was a crucial part of our 1st place finish in summer split 2014. He’s been a pleasure to work with in and out of game and I hope he can continue his success for the rest of his future endeavors” - Yoonsup ‘Locodoco’ Choi
Last, but not least, the departure of Marcus ‘Dyrus’ Hill. In the last four years, Dyrus has built a legacy. This is a legacy of dominance over the North American League of Legends professional scene for the previous four seasons. Four seasons where Dyrus maintained a berth on the top of North American standings throughout his career, and became one of only two players to have attended every World Championship to date. Dyrus’ achievements during his tenure within Team SoloMid have made him a legend, and his retirement marks the end of an era. Dyrus will be moving into the “TSM Retirement Home” with ex-teammate Brian ‘TheOddOne’ Wyllie to become a full time streamer.
“After 5 seasons of playing competitive I think it’s time to give someone else the chance to play with such amazing teammates. I am burnt out and it would be unfair to keep going without the same level of motivation. I will still be under TSM and I will support them from behind the scenes. Thank you all for everything I look forward to seeing the new roster soon!” -Marcus ‘Dyrus’ Hill
“Thanks so much for being an awesome friend, teammate, and employee for the last 5 years. I look forward to continue working with Dyrus in supporting his transition from a player to streamer.” -Andy ‘Reginald’ Dinh
We wish to express our gratitude to these players, all of whom have dedicated an extreme amount of time and their lives to Team SoloMid. Their contributions will have a lasting influence within the organization, and again we wish them all fair fortunes and the best of luck.
As a result of these changes, Team SoloMid is currently holding tryouts for starters in our top, jungle, and support positions. Any candidate must have the following requirements:
Fluency in English Challenger ranking in NA, EU, KR, CN, or TW Willing to relocate to the TSM Gaming House in California, USA A positive mind set, which includes but is not limited to the following: Willingness to learn from others Competitive spirit The ability to accept criticism and be self-critical Cooperative and willing to adapt to and work within a team environment

http://www.tsm.gg/index.php/news/tsm-roster-changes/?page=1&filter=lol-news,csgo-news,hearthstone-news,smite-news,smash-news

B

jajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajaj
ajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajaj
ajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajaj

No sé que más decir
bueno sí

ENJOY

SkAmiKaZ

Es tan de Reginald esto.

Hikumo

Team Solísimo Mid.

B

WHAT????????????????????????

Yaya

Yo es que... ya no se que mas tiene que hacer WT para que lo larguen joder. En fin.

Ya pueden traerse a un buen top/jungla, y a un support con toda la paciencia del mundo, porque madre mia.

O que se traigan a Xpecial otra vez y le meta mierda infinita a la tortuga, a ver si así...

slakk

Se han quedado la parte de la botlane que funcionaba

Lecherito

Wildturtle se queda

B

Si tambien se va Wildturlte seria muy rekt que el equipo se llamase Team solo mid

MoonKai

Por favor, que la unica forma que entienda que echen a Lustboy sea un TSM Flamey TSM Rush xD

WT tiene un enchufe ahí con Regi... Mas de lo que quiere intimar JaviStar por aqui...

1 respuesta
Fowl_Vortex

Solo faltaria que trayeran a Gleeb otra vez

Dase

Estaba claro que TSM necesitaba un cambio, y hacer un buen equipo alrededor de WT es el camino a seguir.

Bien por Regi.

B

1 respuesta
Bariok

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJJAJA

NADA NUEVO POR EL CHARCO, ROTACIONES DE MIERCOLES.

Aldarion_21

#13 Se retira del competitivo.

Zarvaje

TSM Rydle está cada vez más cerca

Yaya

El unico sentido que tiene esto es que no puedan hacer 4 cambios entre splits, Lustboy queria dejar de jugar y se tenian que tragar a WT o a Santorin si o si...

#10 Lust y Santorin no contaban como extranjeros esta season ya.

Eliot

No les vale con hacer el ridículo en la grieta que también lo hacen fuera de ella xDD

Daxter101

Suena TSM Freeze por la organización y sus alrededores.

B

Ostias que se retira Lustboy... Como me ha cortado el cuerpo esa noticia...

saruto

vale no habies leido bien la noticia creo, lustboy quiere retirarse del competitivo, ahi reginald no puede hacer nada

MT_Dulper

Como vengan a TSM Madlife y Flame/Shy me va a dar un patatus, seguido de un cambio de chaqueta

DarkNinjaLoL

No está mal, si echamos a la tortuga habremos acabado con todos los lastres del equipo.

SkAmiKaZ

Van a seguir teniendo dos americanos ahora.

Lo siento chicos.

1 respuesta
B

Me quedo cien mil millones de veces antes a santorin que a wilturtle

Es que como no fichen a madlife se le verán las verguenzas desde pequín

Fliyin

Esto huele a limpieza total, turtle obviamente dudo que siga, hasta el macaco de reginald debe ser capaz de ver que es un jodido lastre con patas.

Equipo para bjger

Yaya

#24 Hay que fichar 1 americano si o si. Bunny no estaria mal o Adrian o algo.

2 respuestas
B

Vamos, si quieren aspirar a algo tienen que pillar si o si a Bunny o Adrian de support y a Rush jungla, se buscan un top medio decente y tirando.

Daxter101

Mi sueño de ver un TSM sin un solo americano se esfuma con esta jugada, una lástima.

B

get rekt

Usuarios habituales