Dardoch suspendido por TL

ait00r

With the 2016 Summer Split right around the corner the team has been practicing with a purpose in Korea to improve upon last season's accomplishments. Due to recent behavioral problems and team dynamics issues we are suspending Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett for two weeks.

We have decided to suspend Dardoch due to his insubordinate behavior. It may come as a surprise to our fans that we're starting the season this way. Yet as a coach, I believe that League of Legends is fundamentally a team game and a player who can't see eye to eye with that and can't put the team before oneself regardless of his skill will only stunt the team in the long run. We believe that 5 players under a single vision, putting everything we have to improve as a unit and working selflessly, is the best way to a healthy and a successful team environment. While this is a big change, we are moving closer to that environment with the suspension. We're going to succeed through our teamwork and effort, not individual players, and I still remain confident that we have a bright Summer Split ahead of us.

-Yoonsup "Locodoco" Choii

Effective since the 18th of May 2016, Josh has been placed under suspension from Team Liquid for behavioral issues—namely, insubordination. Faced with a difficult decision to keep his suspension active and prevent future competitive play for the remainder of his contract, I decided that it would be fair to facilitate a possible transfer for other teams. I'm personally a big fan of Josh and think very highly of his mechanics and accomplishments. I've personally spent significant time, along with many of our support staff counseling and mentoring him. Most recently, we flew our sports psychologist, Summer, to our bootcamp in Korea to work closely with Dardoch and the team in hopes of finding solutions. I understand this post does not provide a clear result, but I hope it does share that we are in the midst of working through this. We will share more details as they develop.

-Steve Arhancet

From the very start, Team Liquid has been great to me, like when they moved me from Challenger to LCS so quickly. There's been team dynamic issues that have made it hard for me to stay level headed. Big Steve and Loco have coordinated the possibility of a transfer, which I appreciate—the future is not yet figured out but I'm still motivated and eager to play as ever.

-Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett

We will continue to support him and work to resolve issues while also facilitating a possible transfer to other teams.

Fuente https://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2016/05/27/dardoch-suspension

N

vamos, que se le subió el rookie del split a la cabeza y quería mas pasta xD

1 respuesta
T

#2 no, hablan de problemas internos con el resto del equipo y de comportamiento.

BetterFaster

Se va a TSM, no dudéis de ello xd.

UnleasheD

Bueno, Locodoco echándole un par al menos.

A ver si no le explota en la cara. Pero si lo que dice es cierto, pues bien hecho.

1 respuesta
T

#5 el tema es que dardoch ha dicho por twitter que el no era el unico con un comportamiento de mierda y mal compañero. La ha dejado caer y tiene que ir por piglet seguro... xd

Deigaz

Vaya, al leer el título pensé que era por lo de Bang y ya estaba flipando.

Rache-strafe

Vamos que lo ficha TSM, y yo tambien creo que lo del otro compañero es porque se la estaba queriendo liar a piglet xD.

B

Bueno, si habéis visto su stream alguna vez habréis visto que no se llevaba especialmente bien con los dos coreanos, en concreto con Piglet, y tampoco es que le gustase mucho Locodoco. Por otra parte, ofertas no le van a faltar, como dicen por ahí arriba, el amiguismo que tiene con Bjerg y Hauntzer me da a mi que lo tiene hecho con ellos.

Singed

Dardoch era mucho de los que decía que "menos koreanos y más probar a rookies", lo dijo mucho por tuiter.

keygy

alguien que me sepa contestar a esto, cuando dice dardoch team "dynamic" issues se refiere al hacer dynamic con el team?

1 respuesta
feelthehate

#11 Entiendo que no se refiere a la cola del juego sino a la dinámica del equipo en sí, parece que quiere dejar caer que había lastres que no le dejaban estar al mejor nivel.

crazygrumpy

Se puede deducir que lo largan entonces? Una pena para TL, un probable fichajazo para otro equipo

Singed

http://prnt.sc/b9732x

quetzalcube

El ego y el hate campan a lo largo y ancho de las LCS. Me gusta el movimiento del equipo que tratar de cortar por lo sano y además que busca reinsertar al problemático

keygy

esperemos que esto no se convierta en un caso Kou

Rito_Tryhard

un resumen amplio? :D

Intencity

Primero Quas y luego Dardoch, algo pasa en TL.

Slopestyle

dejo esto por aqui

Nahuel007uru

TSM Dardoch de lejos obviamente.

Hibachi

Pues me parece perfecto, más equipos deberían empezar a plantarse y no dejar que los jugadores se lo tengan tan subidito.

Y por cierto, telita con lo de "no era el único" como defensa. Igualito que en el colegio cuando te pillaban haciendo algo y tu respuesta era "pero si X también lo ha hecho". Niñato.

Leagrove

Pues sinceramente muy malas formas de salir de un equipo que te ha dado la oportunidad de debutar en la LCS cuando hoy en dia casi nadie lo hace, fatal su actitud de cara al equipo.

iomegakek

pues na, go Moon xD

Discharge

SUB DE TSM incoming

Singed

Abandonando a titular en KR, ya ni se cortan xD

1 respuesta
1 comentario moderado
UnleasheD

Pasar de Svens a Dardoch, aunque me guste Dardoch es pensar en pequeño.

1 respuesta
I

#27 ahora pueden fichar a tsm flame

1 respuesta
UnleasheD

#28 Ah, entonces si claro xD.

B

Kou 2.0

1 1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

• MoLSpA
  • keygy