LCS NA Summer Split 2016

Saffron

Yo este split de NA no pido más que froggen vuelva a quedar séptimo por cuarta vez consecutiva, con que pase esto ya sería un gran split. Y weno si CLG gana pues ya la ostia.

Muitos

Asegurarnos los Worlds y a otra cosa mariposa. Tampoco hay que abusar.

Discharge

Esta LCS algun team nuevo da el golpe IMO

B

A revalidar el título revalidado, go CLG!

Kaiser5

con que gane clg o c9 soy feliz

wasel

Que esto lo gana phoenix1 ni cotiza

domi8410

Meta asegurar seed 1 o 2. NA no importa, hay que centrarse en ir bien preparados a Worlds

Pwelete

aver si immortals tryhardea de una vez y deja de pickear por pickear este split :psyduck: :psyduck:

na si clg sigue al nivel de msi son 1 byfar

Merino14

Vamos CLG! Have faith.

Yaya

Ale, ya estamos todos, el roster de Phoenix1:

zig/Brandini
Inori
Slooshi/Pirean
Mash
Gate

Y ojo al staff: The three owners of the team are Michael Moore, Rob Moore, and Jack Giarraputo. Rob Moore is the Vice Chairman of Paramount Pictures, and Jack Giarraputo is a famous film producer who has worked closely with Adam Sandler throughout the comedian's career, producing such titles as The Waterboy, 50 First Dates, and Grown Ups 2. Michael, Rob's son, will also act as managing partner for the organization

New esports organization Phoenix1 will take flight in the upcoming summer split of the North American League Championship Series, buying Team Impulse's sold slot in the competition. The seven-man starting roster will be a mixture of veteran and rookie talent, as Impulse's former players Brandon "Mash" Phan and Austin "Gate" Yu join as the starting bottom lane duo. Rami "Inori" Charagh will be joining as the jungler, Derek "zig" Shao and Brandon "Brandini" Chen will be vying it out for the starting top lane position, and Andrew "Slooshi" Pham and Junsik "Pirean" Choi will be fighting for the starting position in the mid lane.

The three owners of the team are Michael Moore, Rob Moore, and Jack Giarraputo. Rob Moore is the Vice Chairman of Paramount Pictures, and Jack Giarraputo is a famous film producer who has worked closely with Adam Sandler throughout the comedian's career, producing such titles as The Waterboy, 50 First Dates, and Grown Ups 2. Michael, Rob's son, will also act as managing partner for the organization.

"We're such big fans of esports," said Michael. "We have been playing, watching and advocating LoL for some time now. We want to bring our expertise in Hollywood to highlight these incredible athletes. I speak for everyone involved when I say that we're ecstatic to be part of this."

In the middle lane, Pirean will be competing for the starting spot alongside former Team 8 player Slooshi. While Slooshi left Team 8 in the middle of last summer's campaign due to personal family reasons, Pirean, a Korean import, traveled to the United States at the start of the spring split to make his professional debut, accumulating a 2.2 KDA while starting 16 games.

Filling the jungler role is Inori, a longtime amateur player who has bounced around various minor league teams and subbed for LCS squads. He recently made it into the Challenger tier of South Korea's solo queue ladder, and will be hoping to follow in the successful footsteps of Rookie of the Split, Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett.

Top lane will be another position of contention, with P1 having two rookie players vying for the starting job. Derek "zig" Shao, a Canadian-born player, was on Team Liquid's Academy squad last split and was considered one of the better players in the Challenger leagues. After rumors of him possibly taking over the starting position from Samson "Lourlo" Jackson were proven untrue, he became a free agent and signed with Phoenix1. His teammate for the top lane role will be 18-year-old American Brandon "Brandini" Chen, who was a bench player for Apex Gaming before joining his new squad.

"We wanted this transition to be a new start for our players, who have had some really difficult times dealing with their ownership and management in the past," said Michael. "The imagery of the phoenix and rebirth -- we thought -- was fitting with that goal in mind."

Former Cloud9 head coach, Charlie Lipsie, will return to the NA LCS as Phoenix1's head coach, former Team 8 manager, Eric Ma, will be the team's general manager, and Brendan "Saparino" Franco will manage the players and team itself.

1 respuesta
Trisk3l

#40 Esto se pone serio, en EU los equipos de deporte tradicional asoman la cabecita y en NA, más de este estilo de franquicias/empresas, exestrellas de la NBA y gente de Hollywood. Por cierto, hay peli de Warcraft estrenándose soon y productores de pelis se meten al LoL, ¿Peli de LoL incoming?

Hearts

Segun reddit dardoch fuera de TL por problemas internos, se traen a moon

1 respuesta
Muitos

#42 Wow, alguna ha tenido que liar bien gorda. Seria una putada que no jugase este split

Yaya

Viene de esto:

Se supone que es un insider, pero veremos, porque dicen que ese no es su nick en Skype:

1 respuesta
B

Pues de ser verdad dudo mucho que tarde en encontrar equipo.

keygy

me imagino el percal "sois unos malditos malos y me haceis el anti-carro muy basto feeders" xD

Trisk3l

#44 Cómo sea verdad, que a ver, Liquid pierde mucho, pero muchísimo, ¿eh? Y ojo, que para algún equipo (Ejem ejem, Phoenix, ejem ejem) es un caramelito rico rico

I

y ahora queda ese libre...

ahora podrian tener al pokemon-dardoch-bjersen-niels-mithy y dl de streamer

Singed

Lo dudaría mucho... a no ser que no le quede más remedio. Pero no creo que toquen a Svens que estaba jugando bastante bien.
El que está en la cuerda floja es DL que le queda este split de contrato y no está rindiendo para un contrato de los que hace Reginald.

3 respuestas
Kaiser5

#49 tampoco tienes nada mucho mejor que sea de NA

Davis14

Al final va a tener razon el que daba 7 a liquid , tenemos a lcsguy version na?

I

#49 pero svens es import, tendria que salir, anda que no mereceria la pena perderlo por tener a los otros 2.

liquid que echo a quas que era de los mejores tops de na y sin ser import ahora hace lo propio con un jungla xd

1 respuesta
Singed

#52 pero eso ya no es posible porque Ocelote los tendrá con años y costará dineros altos, vamos digo yo.

1 respuesta
I

#53 imagino, pero dije en su dia ese quinteto y ahora con lo de dardoch me he acordado

Muitos

With the 2016 Summer Split right around the corner the team has been practicing with a purpose in Korea to improve upon last season's accomplishments. Due to recent behavioral problems and team dynamics issues we are suspending Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett.

We have decided to suspend Dardoch due to his insubordinate behavior. It may come as a surprise to our fans that we're starting the season this way. Yet as a coach, I believe that League of Legends is fundamentally a team game and a player who can't see eye to eye with that and can't put the team before oneself regardless of his skill will only stunt the team in the long run. We believe that 5 players under a single vision, putting everything we have to improve as a unit and working selflessly, is the best way to a healthy and a successful team environment. While this is a big change, we are moving closer to that environment with the suspension. We're going to succeed through our teamwork and effort, not individual players, and I still remain confident that we have a bright Summer Split ahead of us.

-Yoonsup "Locodoco" Choi

Effective since the 18th of May 2016, Josh has been placed under suspension from Team Liquid for behavioral issues—namely, insubordination. Faced with a difficult decision to keep his suspension active and prevent future competitive play for the remainder of his contract, I decided that it would be fair to facilitate a possible transfer for other teams. I'm personally a big fan of Josh and think very highly of his mechanics and accomplishments. I've personally spent significant time, along with many of our support staff counseling and mentoring him. Most recently, we flew our sports psychologist, Summer, to our bootcamp in Korea to work closely with Dardoch and the team in hopes of finding solutions. I understand this post does not provide a clear result, but I hope it does share that we are in the midst of working through this. We will share more details as they develop.

-Steve Arhancet

From the very start, Team Liquid has been great to me, like when they moved me from Challenger to LCS so quickly. There's been team dynamic issues that have made it hard for me to stay level headed. Big Steve and Loco have coordinated the possibility of a transfer, which I appreciate—the future is not yet figured out but I'm still motivated and eager to play as ever.

-Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett

We will continue to support him and work to resolve issues while also facilitating a possible transfer to other teams.

Yaya

Pues ojo. Ojo con este, primero a ver quien se trae Liquid y despues, a ver quien se pelea por Dardoch, que un jungler decente nacional no es algo muy normal.

2 respuestas
Muitos

#56 Para Echo Fox seria un pelotazo

1 respuesta
Singed
1 respuesta
T

#57 hard ha hecho buen split y no ha dado problemas. No creo que froggen lo cambie. Ademas tenia de los kp mas altos y muy buenos stats.

Dardoch huele a kou a kilometros. Veremos si acaba como el.

1 respuesta
Trisk3l

#56 Liquid se supone que se trae a Moon, se decía antes, y ya que se ha confirmado esta parte, supongo que la otra también se confimará.

Y lo de Dardoch pues imagina, menos TSM (Y ojito, que en un bo3 tener para rotar dos junglas del nivel de Svens-Dardoch es un puntazo y a Regi por pasta no será), IMT, CLG posiblemente y quizá hasta ya (Cloud 9 tiene a Meteos pero que estamos hablando de Dardoch) todos los demás se pelearán por el chaval, no en vano es el actual Rookie of the Split

#58 ¿Noticias más grandes? ¿Que van a liar?

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales