P1 MikeYeung: "No pude ir a mi graduación y consideré que esta oportunidad valía mucho más"

NaiBaG

Q: What’s been your first impressions of Zig?

At first, Derek and I didn't necessarily get along in solo queue. But it was only one game and we put that behind us and I feel like rooming with him, sitting next to him just playing with him constantly every single day has really helped us like work well together.

Q: What's the story behind your old solo queue beef with Zig?

We played with each other in solo queue once and we had a disagreement on a play. And from there on, there was the possibility of Zig just not liking me. He's like "nonono MikeYeung, he can't be on the team." We did talk about that. It is completely cool.

Did you apologize or did he apologize? Did you guys hug?

We didn't hug but I don't think anybody would necessarily hug in such that situation.

We're friends now. We're friends. Even though we flamed each other. We're friends. Teammates.

Q: What was your first impression of Arrow?

My First impression of Arrow was -- I was actually kind of intimidated by Arrow at first like before I actually knew his personality because I never really watched his lifestyle. But he's a really cool guy. I think he's like really funny. Sometimes I watch his streams and I just crack up laughing at what he does.

What does he do?

He does squats on streams and he plays with his ducky.

Q: Are you the best League player in your home town?

I don't really--League of Legends isn't really popular in my hometown. So I actually don't know like very many people that play League other than me like it's pretty much just a few friends.

So you're better than everyone in Connecticut?

Yeah I'll say that.

Q: You were just in high school a couple of weeks ago. Did you get to go to your graduation?

I wasn't able to get to my graduation. I considered like this opportunity to be much more worthwhile and in the end we were able to get more scrim days. And I think it was worth the worth the trip over here.

Q: Have you been working with Shady? What’s he like?

After today's games I look at Shady completely differently now. I really respect his team communication. He was able to keep all the team together even in the worse scenarios where we would fall down in a teamfight. But he kept the communication going and that really helped the team morale.

Q: Even though you guys lost today, how do you feel about your future here?

I think that I will only only get better after every single game and I completely understand like the nerves that each rookie player experiences on stage now. So a lot of people--actually some people think that the players will just play normally. Just like scrims, just like solo queue. But in my mind even though I was repeating play just like scrims, playing just like scrims, it still had an impact in my play at the end of the day.

I think I will have to gain more confidence in my stage game play. If we want to move forward and we want to get our first win of this split.

Think you can do it?

I think I can do it.

googletranslate
Galaik

So you're better than everyone in Connecticut?
Yeah I'll say that.

Menudo flipao llegar de rookie y decir que ya eres mejor que Bjergsen

2 2 respuestas
B

MonkeyTranslation

C

#2 bjergsen no es de connecticut, lo que le pregunta es si es el mejor de su ciudad de origen el dice que si.

1 1 respuesta
B

Porque ya no juega mas Inori tts?

Karch

#4 wtf? de donde es bjergsen? de austin?

1 respuesta
prodfgy

#6 de dinamarca... para empezar

1 1 respuesta
Fox-ES

#2 Me encanta como la peña te flamea por no entender tus coñas. XD

Karch

#7 te refieres a Solvang, California?

Hibachi

A mí me dejó muy buena impresión en su serie contra CLG, especialmente para ser su primera en stage. A poco que el chaval siga currando y no se lo crea demasiado pronto se va a convertir en un jungla de referencia en NA.

Intencity

Bjergsen es sureño redneck votante de trump

Usuarios habituales