The URFitational

Yaya

Allá vamos, la final del esperado URFitational 2015, el día 2 de abril a las 0:00 AM.

Introducción

Two rival League teams, not at all the same, in hallowed halls, where we broadcast our stream, from ancient grudge to grand final stage, where first blood makes for broken hearts and crushed dreams.

The moment we’ve all awaited longer than we even knew what it was we waited for... is upon us. We prepare to embark on a journey to the pinnacle of human endeavor. The two most prestigious clubs in gaming have clawed and clambered their way to the top of the most venerable, historic tradition of the modern age: the URFitational.

Fighting in the azure corner, having made their name dominating checkers play in the early 1800s but with their current crop reaping years of careful seeding in the field of League of Legends, the Ye Olde League Organization looks to continue their success with an URFitational crown.
And clad in crimson are the less-longstanding but not less-distinguished scions of skillshots, the Society of Worth Assessing Gentlemen. With their rugged history in stickball, they rely on the savage instincts that propelled them to just under the top. They’ll be looking to summit the mount with a victory in the final.

Join a veritable who’s who from the expert ranks of shoutcasters and our esteemed hosts as they break down all of the action directly from the secret location of the honorable tournament itself. Aim your FM receivers to lolesports.com on April 1 at 3 PM PDT and experience all of the deep strategy, innovative tactics, and smashingly slow gameplay the New Ultra Rapid Fire update delivers in the Grand Finals of the 2015 URFitational!

In the words of the traditional opening Thoreau quote of the URFitational, “I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die discover that I had not lived.”

Equipos participantes

Reginald - TheOddone - HotshotGG - ClakeyD - Alex Ich

Xpecial - Saintvicious - Snoopeh - Chauster - Scarra

Streams

slakk

Saben como hacer espectáculo xD
Reginald, HSGG, SV y judas, 10/10

PD: Falta chaox para maximum trolling

Fowl_Vortex

Reginald y Hotshot en un mismo equipo

Como han cambiado los tiempos

C

A que hora de España sera? vaya hype

2 respuestas
Yaya

#4 En serio? En la primera linea.

4 2 respuestas
B

#5 Pero las 6AM es hora americana verdad? Eso aquí en España que hora es?

edit: LOL a las 6 de la madrugada en serio?

Petterrr

6 AM Rito con el mercado europeo siempre en mente

Yaya

Si, es a las 6AM

C

#5 no te lei, fui al ingles directo :P

Pues hasta me despierto y todo...

Sorii34

curioso va ser, pero conmigo que que no cuenten porque vaya horita, eh rito...

Slopestyle

el año pasado nos lo pusieron a un horario asequible tanto para EU como para NA, pero este año han sudado totalmente...

siempre podemos recordar aquel casteo antologico que se marco Sharin en esa partida xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZLgte-Y8D0&feature=youtu.be&t=21m18s

2 respuestas
P

#11 TT pls yoro

1 respuesta
slakk

#11 Descripción de vergüenza ajena.

1 respuesta
Yaya
Marjoram

Ye Olde League

xDDDDDDDDDD

Slopestyle

#12 #13 buenas copillas que se echaron antes de castear la partida supongo :psyduck: :psyduck:

Sharin: "Madre mia pero que pasa aqui! Vladmir no para de menstruar en la top lane, esta todo el rato en esa piscina"

telita xD

slakk

Se les fue de las manos, no hay duda xD

MavenBack

Es una partida de ultra rapid fire de coña, digo yo que les dirian que lo hicieran asi

Petterrr

Afling

Ya podian hacerlo en Europa no tienen ni que buscar a los jugadores ya se los busco yo.

Ocelote, Araneae, Mellisan, Genja, Darien, Cyanide,Nono o Virtual, Babeta, Cowtard y Xpeke

2 respuestas
Curilost

Snoopeh estará en mejor estado de forma que Shook y todo xD

Zaetha

#20 Babeta pls

1 respuesta
minired

#20 es que nadie va a pensar en puszu? D:

1 respuesta
m4andg4

queeeee guapo

Afling

#22 Babeta por ser la mejor zyra que ha pasado por la LCS :psyduck:

Afling

#23 Estuvo muy poco tiempo no fue tan mitico aunque calidad tiene mas que todos los que hay nombrados

1 respuesta
Petterrr

#26 Te esta consumiendo el avatar

1 respuesta
N

Afling

#27 Soy un fanboy :3 si me hablais de mi segundo jugador "mas favorito" pues me pierdo sorry :(, con los otros intento ser objetivo

GeGe

Reginaldo hotshotQQ y smitevicius, va a estar bueno

Usuarios habituales