- Existe una Wiki en español de WarZ: http://www.warzwiki.es
- Cartographer: http://www.thewarzcartographer.com/#2/-10.1/0.2
- Existe una lista de Mediavideros Supervivientes que podréis encontrar en #2431 si bien queréis uniros a algún grupo de los que se formen o deshaceros de ellos imprimiendo la lista y tachando los usuarios de uno a uno citad a #2431 para que os meta en la lista. La lista irá pasando de página en página, pero si no está, podréis encontrarla actualizada en #1
Normas de este hilo
- No inicies un debate sobre WarZ y DayZ que conlleve al trolleo.
- No repitas tu opinión a lo largo de las páginas, ya queda constancia la primera vez.
- No digas que este juego apesta y te marches, argumenta o el post será ocultado.
- No inicies una batalla personal con otro forero.
*Saltarse una de estas normas puede ser motivo fácil de llevarse un punish.
Cómo obtener tu medalla en los foros oficiales
Tenéis un thread detallado aquí.
Sobre la foto de los dos y el bus si os fijais uno de ellos parece que esté apoyando la ametralladora pesada en el coche, tripode a lo battlefield?
What I really do is to snawer bunch of questions you've asked us here on forums.
1) Why War Z will be better than dayz.
Uhmmmm. I really don't know . I mean I played Dayz for short period of time, and I'm playing The War Z on daily basis for a last month, but I really can't give you answer to this question. For me personally it's more like a different between two platforms. Arma is very particular game when it comes to controls, camera, weapons, character animations and controls. It's really unlike all other shooters out there. And it's clearly love/hate situation. It have very specific way of controlling your character, mostly like it feels he reacts to your actions not right away, camera moves in very specific way, aiming, shooting and handling your weapons are not like in other games as well.
so I think it's like that - if you bought Arma because you like Arma, then I think Dayz will feel more natural to you. If you bought Arma because you want to play zombie survival game and there wasn't just any other options available on market at this time - then once again - I think The War z will be your home for a looong looong time.
2) Title - "War Z" - really ? you stole it from DayZ.
Hmmm, actually we're not. We had list of titles we want to use - World of Z, World of zombies, Z Day, Day of Z, The War Z, Infestation, etc. Some titles didn't worked because of trademark issues, some didnt' worked out because Dayz was announced ( for us it was like - opps they used our title ))) ), so we settled on The War Z - which was nod toward title Arktos funded - The War Inc. We've filed trademark registration for "The War Z" and got it from USPTO.
3) How much Dayz inspired The War Z ?
DayZ forced us to announce our title sooner than we planned. Ie - when DayZ was first surfaced, we've been like "okay, not a prob'. then it became more and more popular, so we'll have to work faster and harder and go with title announcement.
4) Why there's no trailer or video ?
This one is easy. As all other game developers/publishers we have a plan for marketing of our product - and we have plan for releasing assets - screenshots, videos, etc. Those plans involves partners - gaming websites, etc. So we can't just capture video and post it asomewhere, because we may have promised like "world exclusive premiere" to somebody else.
I personally want just run fraps and capture some war z awesomeness, but I think there'sll be bunch of people who will want to kill me if I'll do that.
5) Do you fear Dayz standalone ?
Nope, I fear some crazy drivers on the streets. I fear Call of duty Blackops 2 more. I just don't know enough about DayZ to make any real assesment of how it'll be doing. Ie - how may of 1M "unique" players are actually still playing game ? How many players who purchased arma wasn't been able to run game, connect to servers, etc ? How many of them will do it again with standalone ? Dayz doesn't affect what we're doing right now. Our goal is to make game as we planned, to
En esa entrevista no se resuelve absolutamente nada por que no dice absolutamente nada, solo que su juego es mas casual de utilizar que DayZ.
Por lo que han dicho no hay cuotas ni otro tipo de transacciones, al parecer tienen intención de mantener el juego activo solo con los ingresos de las ventas de juego y los que provengan del alquiler de los servidores.
Ojala hayan puesto 20 posturas para asomarse a ver si hay zombis desde distintas posiciones pero lo dudo xD.
El juego la verdad esque pinta muy bien