Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning #HG | Private server

ChispaP

A #719 vamos a ver socio va lento por una sencilla razón, la gente del proyecto son seguidores del juego como tu y como yo, tienen vida y cosas que hacer que les impiden centrarse mas y dedicarle mas tiempo, eso y que es gratuito, no reciben ningún beneficio que no sea poder jugarlo

LASTEST NEWS
View first unread post Statement current exploits
Hello,

Most of you already know that there are some gold exploits out there. We're currently fixing these. We just want to inform you that this may take some time.

Once the exploits have been fixed, a gold wipe will occur in order to rebalance the server's economy and wipe out the proceeds of this exploit. We will also need to perform some other modifications, but we do not wish to expand upon that topic right now. What we would like to say is that we are aware that there will be attempts to hide the proceeds of exploiting from any wipes.

Needless to say, having to direct attention to these issues is slowing down our development process significantly; the next patches and T2 have been delayed due to these issues being selfishly exploited instead of being reported to the staff.

Rest assured that we will punish all players who have profited from this exploit. We don't want exploiters on this server, no matter how vital they may think they are, and we'd like to again express our disappointment at the choice these players have made to try to ruin the server for their own personal gain. We know that sense of disappointment will be shared by the vast majority of players who respect and enjoy playing on this server and want to see it grow, and we hope that you'll continue to give us your support.

Regards,

RoR Staff Team

T2 se acerca!

1 1 respuesta
B

#721 me refería a lo que vaya a pasar, no se lo echo en cara para nada

crasten

#720 nops !

ChispaP

No digo que eches nada en cara jaja. Lo único que digo es que si que van sin prisas pero van. Los propios desarrolladores y la poca gente que trabaja en el proyecto ya dijeron al principio que para llegar a lo que había pasarían varios años. Yo no soy impaciente y mas viendo lo que están haciendo

crasten

al final puedo abrir el juego pero al entrar y sonar la musica me salta un critical error y se me cierra el juego sin poder crear personae ni seleccionar reino ni nada que pena !

1 respuesta
Nomik

#725 como lo has conseguido?

1 respuesta
crasten

#726 no lo se , solo dandole a conectar pero me salta el error este i se me cierra asi que no e conseguido nada !

8 días después
ChispaP

Pero que error es?haz una captura de pantalla y la pones aqui a ver si alguno sabemos

ChispaP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=pTApL79ch1o

crasten
1 respuesta
ChispaP

Pff no se...si no lo sabe nadie aqui prueba en la pagina oficial

R1PCL4W

A mi de la que jugaba en el otro servidor y con mi viejo pc me paso algo parecido en #179 , lee #250 y a ver si te sirve la solucion

crasten

e quitado lo de solo lectura y ahora ya no me salen las letras en rojo pero al abrir el juego me salta =mente el error y se cierra. oucht !

10 días después
ChispaP

[DEV DIARY #1] Many informations about RoR.
Unread postby Yaliskah » Sun May 03, 2015 1:18 pm
Hi there!

Here is the point about RoR. We know that many of you are wondering about the current state of the server as well as the priorities and future direction of development.

So having spoken with Max, I will try to give you a 360° view of the project.

• First of all, the server has been run on a temporary dedicated server for a few months. Over the last few days, we have moved to a new, more powerful box, so we hope to see an improvement with the lag problems.

• The T1 quest bug is fixed.

• As Luth has already shown you, Azarael is working a lot on abilities, and so many improvements will come in future updates.

• Sigmarpriest is working on fixing money/item dupe/abuse. Some are fixed, some not.

• Now for the subject of T2. Most of you are waiting for the day T2 will be released. Well, you'll be glad to hear that the siege system works (we won't say that it's 100% functional, further testing is needed...), and when T2 opens - which we hope will be as soon as possible - the Empire/Chaos pairing will be the only one initially playable. When we have this area and the T2 functionality working well, we will open the 2 other pairings. For the moment, there will be no PQs - these will come later. Remember that there is much work going on behind the scenes, and for each zone many things need to be fixed. Note that actually, the siege system ( at least in a first time ), is the Keepmaster system ( with NPCs), without Siege weapons or rams.

• About RvR, we will maybe introduce an extra system to involve factions in zone defense/attack ( without unbalancing anything). It will bring a several motivation to each faction to control areas. I'll tell more about it when we will be sure to be able to add it. This add will come after T2 introduction on all pairs.

• So, some of you will ask: "If it is ready, why don't you just open the T2 RvR area?" As announced, because of abusers, the server transfer and IRL duties, the project isn't moving as quickly as expected :). Before moving on to T2, many little things have to be done: finishing T2 abilities, chicken mode, lvl limitations, fixing the gold abuse and wiping money ( and possibly items? ), loot/reward system, mounts, warband and party groups, etc etc...

• Scenarios. Why are there just 2 SCs for now? We have info/data for many scs. The problem is that the other SCs have different mechanics, and like PQs, they have to be scripted. Scripting takes time, and as you can see, there is a lot of work to be done on existing elements. New SCs will come, like everything else.

• About T3 and T4 RvR. When the T2 RvR mechanics have been fixed, progress towards the higher tiers will be much faster, because the mechanics are mostly the same (except sliding areas in T4).

Hope this little post will give you some hope in future updates.

All the RoR Team.

4 1 respuesta
tholdrak

#734 Grandísimas noticias!

Aldrur

Que ganas!

staz

Se puede jugar ya bien?

ChispaP

Aun solo t1 pero bien se puede desde hace tiempo

22 días después
ChispaP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzP5kuMX80c

BruThaL

Va casi todo bien en t1? tengo ganas de probarlo

Robrefer

Voy a probar el juego a ver que tal, la verdad lo vi hace muchos años y me llamo la atencion pero ya estaba viciado al l2, algun consejo para un noob? Tambien veo que no hay mucha gente online, pero vaya, supongo que se llenara el server

ChispaP

Mira a t2 le falta el que al matar otro jugador caiga drop (ahora mismo el unico drop es jugando pve) los puntos de reputacion y de maestria y el balanceo de los escenarios, asi que recuerde ahora mismo, lo demas va perfectamente. Y para alguien que no entienda mucho lo unico es encontrar clan de habla hispana y subir lo mas rapido que puedas le exp y la repu al maximo que hay ahora para entrar con garantias cuando salga t2. Ya hay clanes españoles en ambas facciones

perche

como van la quest y las publicas de t1 , son funcionales o pichi picha

ChispaP

las quest van bien pero a las publicas de momento no le estan dando mucha importancia

perche

esta noche hay un evento de rvr para celebrar el primer año de vida del servidor.

1 1 respuesta
GlatoR

#745 cuando haya videos del evento ponlo por aquí hermoso

AlzeN

Cuanta gente juega de media en el servidor?

1 respuesta
B

Joder, pues en realidad han avanzado bien poco en todo un año xD

#747 Diría que 100 es la media persistente

perche

hombre han abierto las 3 zonas de t1 con las quest funcionales (menos publicas), las clases estan ya casi todas al 100% y estan apunto de lanzar t2 en un año con un proyecto hecho por fans no esta mal.
De poblacion por las noches unos 160 -200 que para ser solo t1 me parece correcto

Fidelius

Lo de que las quests no marquen a veces los npcs de entrega es purito cancer-sida.

Y que las quest publicas sigan chapadas es vagueria innecesaria.

Pero bueno, de aquí a que Wildstar sea F2P, algo habrá que hacer.

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

• perche
  • jonhy_walker
  • crasten
  • R1PCL4W
  • ChispaP
  • Kallah
  • 1N9K