Notas extras del patch 1.9.3

Sanatos

Below are a few changes implemented in 1.9.3 that unfortunately, did not make the patch notes.

• Nefarian's reset should now consistently be 15 minutes regardless of what phase your raid may have wiped out on.

• The High Priests, High Priestesses, and Jin'do the Hexxer will now drop their epic items more often. Some of the rarest items from Zul'Gurub such as the Warblade of the Hakkari and Zulian Swift Tiger can now also be found a bit more frequently.

• Zul'Gurub coin and bijou drops were increased

• The stats on the Tier 1 Mage and Warlock sets (Arcanist and Felheart) have been changed.

• You now have to be out of combat to open a chest.

Uno de my guild dice que son ciertas, ayer hicieron ZG y estaban comentando que ahora recibian mas bijous.

H3RM3S

Lo del chest es una putada :/

nanoSpawn

Sí, para los rogues que os escabullís del combate en una instance para saltaros un roll...

Bien hecho, narices.

Hynack

increased? pero joder si yo soy normalmente master loot y me duelen los riñones de agacharme a por monedas.

Lo que si que esta bien es el incremento de reputacion.

Chaotic

Creo que tambien han cambiado algo y no lo han puesto, no se si es casualidad o he entrado en un AV buggeado , que narices, los berserkers y korrak no estavan en snowfall graveyard :S

Si los han quitao, ole sus huevos, ponerlos ahi era una autentica subnormalidad.

Sanatos

In a reply I read, Tigole mentioned that the Arena chest wouldn't be affected by the chest change. You can still open that one in combat.

Usuarios habituales

• Sanatos
  • Chaotic
  • Hynack
  • nanoSpawn
  • H3RM3S