Nexus 4 - Noticias, rumores y mentiras del stock

dangerous

En este hilo se podrá hablar de cualquier novedad sobre los problemas de stock que se están viviendo con el dispositivo Nexus 4.
Se puede publicar lo que sea ya sean noticias o rumores, verdades o mentiras.

El objetivo es mantener limpio el otro hilo.

Noticias de los últimos días (posiblemente con gran contenido fake):

¡¡ ATENCIÓN !!

Para dudas sobre el Nexus 4 que no tengan que ver con el stock, usad el hilo principal y revisad el mini FAQ.

B

Jodidamente lamentable lo que está pasando. Tanto les cuesta decir si van a fabricar más? O cuando cojones va a haber stock? Es que llevamos ya ¿dos? meses esperando :regan:

T

Se dice se cuenta se rumorea....

Habichuela

Que alguien me explique la política de Google y LG... tienes un móvil que se ha vendido como churros, de los mejores que hay en el mercado actualmente y no tienes un amplio stock viendo las cifras que está alcanzando? Por dios si parece que en vez de ganar dinero están perdiendo...

KuS

Ese puto AGOTADO en rojo... grrrrrrrrrrrr

T

La entrevista a LG en ingles, casi que ya se podria cerrar el post de rumores XD

• Traduccion al ingles por alguien en redit:
    spoiler

For Challenges.fr, Cathy Robin, director of LG France's Mobile Communication division, reviews the situation.

What's happening with the Nexus 4, a very competitive but unavailable product?

• The Nexus 4 indeed offers an excellent technical specs/price ratio. The stock issues aren't complety related to LG. Google submitted us some sales predictions calculated from their sales history for the previous Nexus. However they were lower than the actual demand. The current shipments from LG to Google match what had been preordered on the Google Play site. We still ship them regularly. But it's "just-in-time". That's why the Nexus 4 is always shown as sold out and the potential buyers have the feeling they can't buy it. As an example, the initial predictions of Google were 10 times higher for the United Kingdom and for Germany. So we ship a lot more to these countries than to France. There was a happy medium that was badly anticipated. But mind that I'm not blaming anyone. Between Google and LG, everything is going smoothly. Today, if we want to increase the shipments pace, there will be a 6-week delay.

Is the announced figure of 375,000 produced smartphones correct?
I don't know that figure but in any case it's a lot lower than the actual figure.

Is the Nexus 4 sold at a loss, as it has been said?
We have no incentive to sell it at a loss. However there was an agreement between Google and LG to sell it at a very compelling price. And it's true that €299 for the 8GB and €349 for the 16GB, that's a super attractive price.

But SFR offers it without contract for €629.90…
I can't really answer for them, but I imagine that SFR's goal is to sell products with contracts.

Is the Nexus 4 production going to stop?
LG refuted this information [rumors said that the korean group planned to stop the production]. The Nexus 4 is not stopping. On the contrary, the pace will increase. Starting mid-February, there will no longer be any tension in the market.

Can the Nexus 4 overshadow the Optimus G, the new spearhead of the brand?
It won't overshadow the Optimus G which regroups the best of LG's technology [Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor at 1.5 GHz, 4.7" 1280x768 screen, 4G LTE, 13 MP camera…]. It admittedly shares a common base with the Nexus 4, but it concentrates the very best. It will be in stores (in France) in March. In particular, it possesses the QSlide functionality that allows it to display two different screens simultaneously, the QuickMemo functionality that makes it possible to write notes and share them immediately. I can compose a number while keeping the note displayed. It also possesses live zooming that makes it possible to zoom in during video playback… In any case we want to make both the Nexus 4 and the G successful.

In terms of sales, what are your objectives for the Optimus G?
The Optimus G was released two months ago in Korea, Japan and the USA. We shipped 1 million. The goal is to sell a lot of them and come close to the market leaders.

LG released many products (the 4X HD, the Vu, the Nexus 4, the G) giving the feeling that the group totally lacks visibility. What is your strategy?
We went through a difficult phase with ups and downs. So we had to re-establish the base and the fundamentals in order to contend to the top of the market. We have to persuade the consumers that we are back with high quality products. We got back to the reliability, the design and a very good product positioning. It was necessary to gain some market share on the middle-end in order to boost recognition. From now on we are going to highlight our brand with the L series in the middle-end in 3G, the F series in 4G and dual-carrier with affordable prices. There will also be the G series for our top-of-the-line products. We will put an emphasis on the high-end without forgetting the middle-end that is in France supported by Free's arrival in the carrier market. They have just begun listing the L9, that's a good sign for us.

And what about the large-screen market?
We released the Vu that allowed us to test the waters with this 4:3 format and size. It sold very well in Asia where a Vu 2 is planned for release. But it's a niche market. We are not going to persist with this format in Europe. We don't want to spread ourselves thin.

Will LG offer Windows Phone 8-powered smartphones?
We can imagine anything but it's clearly not high-priority. We are very pragmatic.

How is LG doing in the French market?
According to GFK, we have a 6% market share in smartphones. If we only consider the Android-powered ones, we are in 3rd place [behind Samsung and Sony].

What do you see for year 2013?
It will be complicated. The carriers are adapting to Free's offensive. The subsidies will decrease. And then there is the arrival of the 4G, of which we want to be major player. In terms of objectives, we have to at least double our market share. That's ambitious. And if Sony is in an upward trend, so are we.[/spoiler]

OkaZ

Pues ahora hay muchos rumores que apuntan a febrero, stock en España.

altorete

Que susto me has dado perra!

icetor

idem, me cago en la puta, tarjeta en mano me encontraba cuando he visto el aviso del grupo XD

dangerous dimisión ^^

sraam

Ya estaba abriendo la pagina del nexus para encargarlo, iluso de mi... :qq:

Akklaim

Joder macho, a ver si llega ya Febrero y salimos de dudas... y Marzo, Abril, Mayo...shit happens.

ZelD4

yo ya paso...

PiradoIV

Yo lo que creo es que #1 preparó el grupo y este hilo para que no estemos mirando la web de la tienda constantemente... y así hacerse él con todo el cargamento de Nexus 4, en cuanto salga a la venta otra vez.

Te tenemos calado dangerous.

Ninja-edit: Y mientras tanto, Google ya estará diseñando y preparando el Nexus siguiente y la ROM de Stock estará desfasadísima cuando llegue a nuestras manos ¬¬, y por supuesto no será compatible, no habrá manera de actualizar.

/cry

altorete

Entre esto y los santos inocentes...se la está jugando desde luego!!

:muac:

icetor

no me fio mucho de los rumores de dkz pero...

http://www.dekazeta.net/blog/habra-stock-de-nexus-4-en-febrero/

1 comentario moderado
Prava

#16 Mi venganza punitiva caerá sobre ti en hardware en cuanto el cono naranja asome el pico... :clint: :clint: :clint: :clint:

#16 Tiro al conooooooooooooooo! :D

PD: sí, estoy interesado en él... pero al paso al que vamos y con las ofertas que han salido en TPH (Lumia 800 por 100€ y Galaxy Nexus por 200€... igual me acerco a ver si tengo suerte y queda alguno).

4 3 respuestas
sPoiLeR

Aguantar estas semanas...que el terminal es increíble!!

Akklaim

#17 ¿¿¿¿Lumia 800 a 100 € DONDE?????

1 respuesta
B

#19 En TPH con poquísimo stock.

dangerous

#17 Galaxy Nexus por 200€, el precio que debería de tener ahora para ser bastante competitivo.

TeNSHi

Pero libres?

1 respuesta
dangerous

#22 Mirando el catálogo online, dice que es "Sin alta". A mi me ha dado a entender que son bloqueados de Vodafone pero que no tienes que hacerte un contrato, pero a saber.

Solo 260 unidades...

B

http://es.engadget.com/2013/01/17/ejecutiva-de-lg-google-calculo-mal-demanda-de-nexus-4/

altorete

Un poco mas de mierda.

http://www.adslzone.net/article10473-el-nexus-5-llegara-en-mayo-para-sustituir-al-nexus-4.html

Lo cojonudo es que lo redactan como si estuvieran convencidos.

#26 Que pasa! me estabas poniendo verde o que? xDD

2 respuestas
T

ups fail, lei mal

#25 no no XD a ti no! Pero entendi mal una noticia de las que parecian en relacionadas

1 respuesta
TeNSHi

#25 Mereces la muerte por darle un mínimo de publicidad a adslzone.

GreenPixel

Ya que son altas horas, voy a sacar la basura: http://alt1040.com/2013/01/nexus-4-disponible-en-febrero

altorete

La verdad es que si la culpa fuese de LG ¿Por que tampoco hay stock del N10?

djtonight

No sé si lo habéis hablado aqui o en el otro hilo, pero en HTCmanía, un tío con dos huevos hizo el pedido en el Play Alemán cuando hubo stock la ultima vez, y puso en la dirección "ESPAÑA".
Y le ha llegado xD

En el paquete ponia: Calle randomcalle, valencia, comunidad valenciana, ESPAÑA, Alemania.
y ale, nexus nuevo.

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• dangerous
  • SkiNeT
  • pezecillo
  • shortyStyle
  • ZelD4
  • altorete
  • Psicotropica