BF: Teaser trailer y nueva información de Firestorm.

Zh3RoX

In this posting I want to share some info I found about the upcoming Battle Royale mode called "Firestorm". Everything in here is based on hard data present in any BFV client (I'll show a lot of code "snippets" later on and everyone of them is directly connected to Firestorm), but this doesn't mean we will see everything right of the start. E.g. I've found fleshed out code entries about an LFG option for Combined Arms and yet we know it is not available to players.

Please be aware that I've only little experience in Battle Royale games (played maybe three rounds of Apex, saw some Fortnite gameplay on Twitch and PUBG lies on my steam pile of shame) and therefore maybe misinterpret some data.

If you have additional ideas about some code snippets - feel free to share them in the comments! And be aware: it looks like it is going to be a "classic" approach to the Battle Royale genre so don't expect to be blown away by the following lines and data. Let's get started...

BATTLEFIELD FIRESTORM

"Do whatever it takes to survive. Compete solo or in a team to be the last one standing in a vast and dangerous world. Scavenge for supplies, outrun the Firestorm, and fight your way to victory."

(snippet: ID_SPARTA_CASABLANCA_ROYALE_DESCRIPTION)

GENERAL INFO AND GAME MODE START

three variants: solo, duo (2 player teams), squad (4 player teams) with a player maximum of 64 per match

typical Battlefield classes will be present / choosable (snippet: ui/shared/widgets/classinforenderwidget)

code shows signs of an LFG system and "backfilling" entries

will have a separate ranking system

will (probably) occur in Tides of War - at least the code for a connection is already there

takes place in Norway (snippet: "/sparta/casablanca/royale/dk_norway-bd00e4f9.png" - also the level name itself contains the word "norway")

you parachute from a plane into the war zone (snippet: Paradrop_Exit)

your hud will show an altimeter during the free fall / flight (snippet: ui/ingame/hud/widgets/parachutealtimeter)

GAMEPLAY

if you get shot by an enemy you enter a "downed" state where you can crawl (but probably not fight) (snippet: DownedState_Crawl_LEFT_3)

there are various hints to a 3rd person camera angle but they are always tacked to the parachute start or when you get downed / killed

you have an inventory where you can store loot you find (snippet: UI/Ingame/Hud/Minimap/Inventroy - btw the typo is directly taken from the code)

loot has four types of "rarity" (snippet: ui/rarityselection; UI/s/HUD/Loot/RarityOne, UI/s/HUD/Loot/RarityTwo, ...)

you can find better backpacks (three tiers) to extend your inventory

the map features safes that can be opened (this will be tracked in your stats) (snippet: safesOpened: w(t.royale.safesOpened, 0))

there are dynamic objectives on the map which you can capture (e.g. "resupply points" as mentioned later)

dynamic objectives may also be connected to "lockups" / "vehicle breakouts" mentioned in the code (snippet: w(t.royale.vehicleBreakoutsOpened, 0))

WEAPONS

weapons will categorized in tiers (1-4 can be found, 0 may be some kind of start equipment)

the HUD can feature six types of ammo: LMG, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, SMG and Sniper (snippet: ui/images/hud/ammo/ammo_lmg)

Weapon Specializations (probably not complete, just the snippets):

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__Bayonet

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__Bipod

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__DetachableMag

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__ExtendedMag

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__FastBullets

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__HeavyLoad

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__IncendiBullets

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__QuickADS

Meta/SpecTree/Primary__Slug

HEALING AND ARMOR

you can find / use bandages and medic bags (small and large) (snippet: s/Meta/Gadget/Medical_Supplies_smallmedpack)

healing probably takes some time (snippet: MedicBag_Apply_Sequence)

there are three named tiers of armor vests (snippet: UI/Textures/Icons/HudArmourVestTier1, ...)

there is a kind of special "armor plate" without any tiers (sounds like very strong armor loot?) (snippet: UI/Textures/Icons/HudArmourPlate)

VEHICLES

various HUD elements give away that vehicles use fuel as a resource and therefore can't be used without limits (probably for balancing) (snippet: ingame/hud/widgets/fuel; gameplay/schematicchannels/sc_vehiclefuel)

you can get vehicles by opening "vehicle breakouts" (probably the stronger ones...tanks?)

the tiger and the valentine are (until now) the only tanks I could find with a direct connection to Firestorm

other vehicles: "Halftracknomag", "Kubelwagen", "Kettenkra", "MH101ctor" (snippet: LaVEH_Halftracknomag)

one interesting air vehicle snippet: "/Core/Vehicles/Air/VEH_plantuka_AI" - could be an AI controlled Stuka (plane + stuka = plantuka?) as a reinforcement

There is a number of "blue prints" for other vehicles (could be found by opening safes? I don't know...):

Helicopter (yep!)

StaffCar

SportsCar

Schimmwagon

PickUpTruck

Tractor (probably the famous "MH101ctor" mentioned above and seen in the mini teaser)

REINFORCEMENT

you can unlock and call in reinforcements (snippet: /gameplay/reinforcements/reinforcement_unlocks)

the following are present:

Artillery Strike (snippet: Meta/Reinforcements/ArtilleryStrike)

Vehicle (snippet: Meta/Reinforcements/r_vehicle)

Danger Zone (any ideas?) (snippet: Meta/Reinforcements/r_dangerzone)

Supply Drop (snippet: Meta/Reinforcements/r_supplydrop)

Strafing Run (maybe done by the AI controlled Stuka mentioned above) (snippet: Meta/Reinforcements/r_strafingrun)

V1 Rocket (snippet: Meta/Reinforcements/r_v1rocket)

STATISTICS

Personal profile:

"soloWins"

"duoWins"

"squadWins"

"totalDowns"

"totalKills"

"meleeKills"

"totalTimePlayed"

"totalRevives"

"totalHeadshots"

"optionalObjectivesCompleted"

"safesOpened"

"supplyDropsOpened"

"vehicleBreakoutsOpened"

"sulisObjectivesTaken"

"vehiclesDestroyed"

"totalTanksDestroyed"

"totalVehicleKills"

"roadkills"

"vehicleWeaponKills"

"averageKillsPerGame"

"healingDone" (snippet: ID_SPARTA_CASABLANCA_ROYALE_CAREER_HEALING_DONE)

End of round:

damage

downs

gadgetKills

headshots

healingDone

kills

meleeKills

optionalObjectivesCompleted

resupplyPointsCaptured

revives

roadkills

safesOpened

supplyDropsOpened

tanksDestroyed

timePlayed

vehicleBreakoutsOpened

vehicleKills

vehicleWeaponKills

vehiclesDestroyed

Comparion screen:

"score"

"kills"

"playersDowned"

"longestHeadshot"

"teamKills"

"squadRevives"

"timesRevived"

That's what I've got up until now. Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Dientecillos

Por lo he he visto el teaser ha sido un damage control bastante gordo.

Ese datamining de un random user ha revelado más información sobre el BR que DICE en los tres últimos meses.

-
#1Zh3RoX:

Helicopter (yep!)

whaaatt

SportsCar

whaattttafak

1 respuesta
Dientecillos

-

ohh boy here we go

Zh3RoX

VIDEO

1 respuesta
Christian2

#6 Pues si el heli es un vehiculo de recon, para 1 tio, y encima desprotegido (vamos, carne de francotirador), para eso que le metan el Drache que por lo menos puedes meter a la squad y tiene una ametralladora

ReEpER

Pues tiene mi atencion un poco. Ya Vera los tumbaos ya xd

Dientecillos

Sus muertos que bien pinta. Un poco decepcionado por que los accesorios de las armas no se puedan cambiar, pero por lo demás pinta MUY BIEN. Espero que salga gratis por el bien de la salud de la playerbase.

1 respuesta
ReEpER

#9 saldra para los que tengan bf comprado. Dado que dentro del bf hay achievements linkados al juego.

1 respuesta
Dientecillos

#10 Hombre, eso está claro. La idea es dos versiones del juego, una "free" pelada y otra "premium" con skins y mil mierdas para los que ya tenemos el juego. Si no lo hacen así (que es lo que parece) APEX se los comerá vivos.

1 respuesta
Zh3RoX

#11 no, el battleroyale va a estar dentro del propio juego, no va a ser f2p.

-

Que bien pinta dicen xD

Horrible no lo siguiente

3 1 respuesta
Dientecillos

#13 ¿Por? Argumenta hombre.

1 respuesta
-

#14 Ambientacion de segunda guerra mundial en un royale con prototipos de mierda.

Por cierto, ¿que van hacer con los hacks en el royale? ¿tendran que meter un antihack no? ¿O lo van a dejar como el juego ahora mismo?

De ahora mismo que acabo de hacer quit de una partida

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/skiffskil/overview

Pozoña de juego.

1 1 respuesta
Zh3RoX

#15 Llevas desde que salió el juego metiendo mierda y hate y sigues jugando

1 2 respuestas
-

#16 Por eso le meto mierda.

Si no ni me pasaría por aquí.

Dientecillos

#16 La tiene metida bien dentro, y ahí sigue el tío, es admirable.

-

Acabo de jugar una partidita en el modo rush. Y esta bien siempre y cuando el equipo que te toque no sean todos Cervantes.

Ahora eso si, como no me gustan los aviones, me da pereza el vientos de guerra de esta semana.

ReEpER

Gracias Sara.

B

Rush está muy desbanalnceado.

El problema es que tienes que diseñar los mapas para Rush y no al revés.

Encima es temporal... En fin.

ChaRliFuM

Llega tarde y además parece un mojón de proporciones bíblicas xdd

1 1 respuesta
B

Tarde si, y si no sale gratis es una cagada, pero aun hay hueco para un BR normal, donde no tengas superpoderes, ni 500 de vida mas 1500 de armadura, ni juegues a ser el mejor bricomaniaco o no parezca hecho por 15 becarios.

Kerai

El BR de los proners, ya veréis los setos disparar balas cuando paséis al lado.

Lo que no entiendo es como van a implementar el daño con el tema de armas normales, épicas y tal. Si de normal te matan de 2 - 3 disparos 🤔

P. D: No me he leído el tocho de #1 pero gracias crack!

2 respuestas
B

No aumentan el daño. Tienes miras, munición extendida..etc

1 1 respuesta
ReEpER

#24 Epic mira x3, normal mira iron x1, 20 balas. evidentemtne mataras mas con la otra.

1 respuesta
Dientecillos

En el min 1:06 se aprecia como se cambian las placas de armadura :drooling_face:

B

Juro que he entrado pensando que trataba de un próximo BF, en nov19
Pero, es oxígeno para bfv

B

Tiene pintaza

Kerai

#25 #26 Ya veo, bueno a ver en que queda la cosa. Pero el daño deberian tocarlo o al menos poner chalecos y cosas asi, si no va a ser un puto chorreo de setas porque si te matan de 2 tiros la gente va a setear a lo bestia supongo, si ya lo hacen de normal, en un BR ya me lo imagino.

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales