Polémica en ArenaGG

E

mejor esto que ver a GA etc hacer el ridiculo semana tras semana cobrando.

13 1 respuesta
Kul

Llorais por que os lo ponen mas dificil para pillar plaza y la "paguica" apretar los cojones para mejorar,nada en esta vida se consigue tan facil.

Llevo mucho tiempo desconectado de este mundo pero los top players actuales llevan muchos años con altibajos dedicado a esto no querais ahora en dos dias lo que ellos por ejemplo no consiguieron en sus inicios.

Ademas os viene bien jugar vs gente mejor que vosotros para mi asi se mejora individualmente no siempre jugando vs "tops spanish" sin ofender

vARKA

Hi, everyone. My level in spanish isn't that good so i will write this down in English. In few word i just want to clarify the situation.
We are a mix of French and swiss people. ( Some don't use the french or swiss flag due to double nationality or whatever reason, we wilml change to real one if that matter to someone. )
Of course we are interested by the price money but not only. If we managed to qualify for the lan we will 100% use it as a way to take vacations in a sweet country.

If in any way the spanish league spot arrive i will give a chance to spanish guy to shine. Most of the member of the mix already have correct team ( I'm the only true no namer here ;D )
GL to our future opponent in this qualifier.
Hope to see u in Madrid :)

25 1 respuesta
B

#33 Call Luca to play with you again. He is waiting for your call :D Kappa

P

#31 ahora ni eso, que no tienen ni rooster para jugar

Usuarios habituales

Tags