Creo que e encontrado algo al respecto pero a ver si alguien que se defienda bien me puede traducir esk el traductor ...
por si alguien le puede echar un vistazo..
Texto de la supuesta solución...
I have 1 HDD and no CD/DVD. 1 classic Compaq PS/2 keyboard and MX518 USB mice. 'll try to disconnect the mouse and I have 1 wireless dongle, will disconnect it too and see. Isn't the HECI error about wrong version of MEI on the uefi rom? The error is with 1.XX and 2.XX versions, which otherwise are working flawlessly (exept the mentioned in my case already). The error is not present on 3.XX, but I have mandatory hangs on it, and there are wrong XMP profiles -which doesn't bother me, but there are wrong value readings as well (IMHO). Furthermore, I think Asrock can't be unaware of that, they definately know for the HECI error, after rollbacks to earlier uefis. Probably they don't know how to fix it yet, or don't want to. That's why they don't responded on my problem. And the hangs in 3.XX are (I think) random Incompatibilities with some mobos, pending to be cleared (hopefully) in the next versions.
First on the advice of unplugging anything to check if the issue with hanging with 3.XX will disapear. There is only the mouse and a wi-fi dongle. I unplugged them and.. same hangs. So, I abandon the 3.XX until those problems are figured out.
The interesting is the development in the problem with the two errors "error! system cannot get fw version!" and "heci pointer mismatch" ater the rollback from 3 to earlier. In the meantime of the fore-mentioned experiments I was with V.2.1, and decided to manualy downgrade the Intel management engine interface driver in windows, just to see what will happen. I was with 22.214.171.1241, which I downgraded from 8.0 earlier. Deleted the old one and Windows installed automatically ver. 126.96.36.1994. Then I flashed uefi to v.2.1H - I already tryed that version, but now just decided to stay with it for now. Restarted, the system turned off, turned on, posted, shuted down again, posted again and after the post screen updated the ME on the rom chip, restarted again and... no more errors with 2.XX uefi. I can't repeat the exact procedure, but obviously it is possible to rollback between 1.xx, 2.xx and 3.xx without errors. After loading windows I noticed, the ME driver version is updated to 188.8.131.528. Now I have completely normal post and OS loading without any errors. Just a small glich - the mouse directions in uefi are turned upside-down, but don't care. Now Im clocking back.
Alguien me puede traducir exactamente mas o menos...