Nuevo tráiler de Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

DonDemencia

Capcom ha revelado que Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite llegará a las tiendas el 19 de septiembre de 2017 para PlayStation 4, Xbox One y Windows PC. La fecha de lanzamiento se ha hecho oficial junto a la presentación de ocho nuevos luchadores, un nuevo tráiler que ofrece un primer vistazo al modo historia del juego de lucha y la existencia de una edición Deluxe y para coleccionistas.

Los nuevos ocho personajes confirmados para Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite son los siguientes: Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Chris Redfield (Resident Evil), Strider Hiryu (Strider), Ultron, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye y Rocket Raccoon (Marvel). Anteriormente ya se había ratificado la presencia de Ryu (Street Fighter), Mega Man X, Iron Man, Capitán Marvel, Capitán América (Marvel) y Morrigan (Darkstalkers).

El tráiler del Modo Historia de Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite tiene como gran atractivo descubrir la identidad del principal villano: Ultron Sigma, una fusión entre el gran antagonista de Mega Man (Sigma) y el supervillano del universo Marvel (Ultron).

La edición Deluxe de Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite tendrá un precio de 89,99 dólares y además del juego incluye Pase de Personaje 2017 que da acceso a seis luchadores después del lanzamiento (el primero será Sigma) y cuatro trajes adicionales (Warrior Thor, Evil Ryu, Gladiator Hulk y Command Mission X). La edición para coleccionistas presenta el contenido de la Deluxe, cuatro dioramas (Mega Man X, Chun-Li, Iron Man y Capitán Marvel) y una caja con seis réplicas de las Infinity Stones por 199,99 dólares.

Fuente.

Rurik

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/apr/25/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-inputs-simplified-according-reliable-source-dragon-punch-command-reportedly-down-down-punch/

Adios juegos de lucha.

1 respuesta
Eliot

https://streamable.com/7ib6x

Parece un juego de móvil xD

4 2 respuestas
Rikki

Quiero esa collector.

Rurik

#3 cuanto más lo veo más me sangran los ojos.

Por primera vez en mi vida espero que la collector venga sin el juego y así poder disfrutar de lo bueno.

alexmaister

vaya mierda de graficos, ¿ que le pasa a Chun-li? esta rarisima , todo desproporcionada

1 1 respuesta
SayK

Para gustos los colores pero me quedo mil veces antes con el tipo de gráficos del 3.

Ralf1977

#3 Pues a mí me ha gustado lo que he visto.

No soy muy de Marvel, pero si consiguen hypearme, habrá que mirarlo, eso sí, necesitaré un tutorial pero de los de "si aprietas botones, el personaje hace cosas".

joooze

#6 Artísticamente me parece horrible

Nujabes

#2 A mi me recuerda a los specials del Mortal Kombat

alexmaister

Yo estaba hablando del gameplay , el trailer de arriba es no es gameplay

sagha

completamente de acuedo con sh4rin

alexmaister

Segundo gameplay

Eliot

Hay gente que ya ha podido jugar y en GAF han ido recogiendo las primeras impresiones.

• The game now uses a six button layout that's as follows: light punch, heavy punch, light kick, heavy kick, infinity stone, and character switch. This was done to make it easier to play with a gamepad.
  • By just continually pressing the light punch button, you will do a ground combo that knocks your opponent into the air, keeps hitting them in the air, and then knocks them back down to the ground.
  • There's also a new universal combo string that's meant to be easy to execute, and help teach people about multiple button combos. You hit light punch, light kick, heavy kick, and then press down + heavy punch. This does a ground combo that launches your opponent into the air. This is supposed to be easy, as you just move your thumb in a diamond pattern across the face buttons, and it works with every character.
  • Every character also has a hyper combo that is done simply by pressing heavy punch and heavy kick at the same time. Traditionally, you would have had done motions like down, down-right, forward + button or forward, down, down-right + button to pull these off, which could be complicated for a lot of players.
  • There is now only one button for switching characters, and you can use it at any time.
  • They've also lowered the number of characters back down to two per side so it's easier to follow.
  • On the defensive end, the aerial counter has been removed in favor of an easier to use counter switch. The way this works is that if you have two hyper bars, you press and hold the switch button, and your other character rushes on screen and can attack to break the combo being performed against you.
  • Eurogamer gives an example of how this plays out in gameplay: "Combining these new accessibility mechanics, I was able to land combos in the high 20 hits range with just two buttons. Mash light for a ground combo that transitions into an air combo, keep on mashing to slam them into the ground, press the switch button to bring in your partner then mash light punch to repeat. I was able to perform this loop three times, ending with an easy hyper combo with the press of hard punch and hard kick. I didn't need to touch the thumb stick at all throughout."
  • Moving over to the Kotaku preview, they note that traditional assists have been removed, though characters like Ultron can still call in back-up from minions as befitting the character.
  • Capcom is also considering removing the "shoryuken" input (forward, down, down-forward) and replacing it with pressing down twice, as newer players have a notoriously hard time executing it.
  • Game Informer notes that other complex fighting game controls are not present.
    More specifically, there are no half circle (left, left-down, down, right-down, right) inputs, nor are there charge moves, with all specials being done via double down or quarter circle (down, right-down, right) inputs.
  • Game Informer also notes that automatic combos do the same damage as manual input ones.
  • Capcom notes that they still feel there are a wide variety of options for more advance players to express their skills.
  • Toward feature set, the game features a 2 hour campaign, mission mode which teaches you more detailed information about your character and the game in general, an arcade mode, an training mode, and a collection where you can collect stuff.
  • There are some other things, but I think they're a bit specific to actually understanding Marvel vs. Capcom instead of having maybe just struggled with a
Lord_Khronus

Tiene pinta que en cuanto ejecución va a ser aburrido no? A ver que dice la gente cuando salga.

Rurik

Tiene pinta de puta mierda para niños de 5 años con parálisis cerebral.

29 días después
tontoman

Salió ayer noche un leak de GAF que está causando bastante revuelo, la verdad es que para salir en 3 meses no han dicho casi nada del juego, eso no da buena espina.
De terminar siendo cierto, me parece un roster muy poco ilusionante, el no poder meter X-men lo mata.

• 28 characters
  • Only 4 females
  • 7 newcomers
  • No black, hispanic or middle eastern characters
  • No X-Men, F4, Final Fight, Okami, Viewtful Joe, Ace Attorney characters
  • Only 1 non-MCU character
  • 1 male DLC character returning from MvC2
  • 9 characters returning from MvC3
  • Only 2 characters from SF(Ryu, Chun-Li) and 2 from RE(Chris, ???)

I was just given permission to share this.

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=238619370#post238619370

Usuarios habituales

• tontoman
  • Rurik
  • Eliot
  • alexmaister
  • Nujabes
  • Ralf1977
  • SayK