Apex: Segunda temporada: lo que sabemos hasta ahora

HeXaN

Hey everyone!

I'm here to give you an overview of what has been said in EA Play and various posts regarding Season 2. The name of the upcoming season is Battle Charge and will start on the 2nd of July. I hope this rundown of everything we'll get will make you as excited as I am!

Before I get right into the awesome details, I first want to say that I've credited everyone down below. This post contains a couple of things from multiple posts and the information shared at EA Play. If any of the credited redditors or the Respawn Team felt wronged in any way, make sure to contact me and I'll try to resolve the problem. Also, should there be any false information in this post, feel free to contact me or share it in the comments. I'll try to fix things asap in that case. Let's jump right into it!

Season 2: Battle Charge

TL;DR:

Season 2 will introduce a new Legend called Wattson and a new LMG called L-Star. The developers will introduce a new game mode called Ranked. We'll be able to grind through 6 tiers: from Bronze up until Apex Predator. At the end of the season you'll get a rewards based on your tier. The Battle Pass will offer 4 new Legendary skins and we'll get Legendary items every 25 tiers starting at tier 1. We'll now receive daily and weekly challenges (which stack) to grind to tier 100. Badges/stat trackers and voice lines have been removed and have been replaced with three new content types and Crafting Materials respectively. At the start of Season 2 we'll also receive balance changes, buffing the more weaker weapons. We'll also receive two new hop-ups, new attachments*, and new equipment*. The items with an asterisk (*) are items that have been datamined, so they may or may not be introduced right at the start of Season 2.

NEW LEGEND: Wattson

Wattson and her abilities.

Electric Engineer

Natalie "Wattson" Paquette is the daughter of the creator of "The Ring". She grew up in the arena helping her father build it. She's a genius with a heart of gold. Every knows her, and everyone loves her. Well... Perhaps not Caustic, but he does respect her intelligence. Wattson has some interesting abilities to offer which will definitely stir things up in the arena! Do you already feel the sparks?

Passive Ability: Spark of Genius

• Ultimate Accelerants fully charge your Ultimate Ability, and standing near interception pylons boosts your Tactical Ability recharge.

Active Ability: Perimeter Security

• Connect nodes to create electrified fences that damage and slow enemies.
    • She can place up to 12 nodes.
    • She carries 4 nodes which refill over time.
    • When teammates go through it, it deactivates temporarily.
    • Enemies going through the electrical fences warn you and your teammates providing you situational awareness.

Ultimate Ability: Interception Pylon

• Place and electrified pylon that destroys incoming ordnance and repairs damage shields as long as it stands.
    • It'll also block bombardments from Gibraltar and Bangalore.
    • It stays permanently until destroyed.
    • You can place up to 3 pylons.

NEW GUN: L-Star

The L-Star in the hands of Bloodhound.

Deadly LMG

This new gun packs a punch giving you an edge in the arena. It's an LMG using experimental bullets allowing you to blast open doors.

• Weapon type: LMG
  • Ammo type: Experimental
  • Magazine Size: 60 Rounds (x3)
  • Firerate: Full automatic
  • Obtainable only from a Care Package

NEW GAME MODE: Ranked

Elite Queue was a great start for a more competitive game mode allowing us to take our gameplay to the next level, but that was just the start. Starting from Season 2, Apex Legends will have a new game mode called Ranked. Legends from all over the world will be able to grind their way through 6 tiers to become the greatest Legend in The Ring, an Apex Predator! These tiers range between Bronze up to the glorious Apex Predator. At the end of the season, players will obtain rewards based on their tier. There will be a special matchmaking (and longer queues) to ensure that you'll play with players of your level.

NEW SKINS

The new Iron Rampage (R-301) and Prince of Darkness (Caustic).

Season 2 will offer as a lot more legendary skins, 4 to be precise. Two will be for legends and two will be for weapons.

• Caustic: Prince of Darkness
  • Octane: Jade Tiger
  • Spitfire: Intimidator
  • R-301: Iron Rampage
    • Unlocked at Tier 100
    • Gold version unlocked at Tier 110

BATTLE PASS CHANGES

While Season 1 did have some interesting things to offer, mostly recently, it still left a lot to be desired. We asked, they listened, and they made some changes.

BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES

Starting from Season 2 we'll now be getting daily and weekly challenges to grind our way up to tier 100. Challenges will stack, so if you can't play for some time, you'll be able to finish all the challenges at a different moment throughout the season.

MORE ITEMS

As most of you have experienced, the content of Season 1 was slightly underwhelming and the developers worked hard to ensure Season 2 will be much better.

• As mentioned earlier we'll be getting 4 legendary skins.
  • We'll be receiving Legendary Items every 25 tiers (1, 25, 50, 75, and tier 100).
  • Three new content types obtainable throughout the Battle Pass.
    • What these categories are, is yet to be announced.
  • Badges and stat trackers will be removed from the Battle Pass to be replaced by the three new content types.
  • Voice Lines will be replaced with Crafting Materials allowing us to earn 1,200 Crafting Materials and craft our favourite Legendary Item.

WEAPON & LOADOUT CHANGES

We'll be getting some changes to our weapons and new things will be added at the start of Season 2.

BALANCE CHANGES

The developers have always been looking closely and working hard on making every weapon as perfectly balanced as possible. In Season 2 some of weaker weapons will be buffed to make them more viable in the current META.

EQUIPMENT, ATTACHMENTS, & HOP-UPS

• Two new hop-ups.
    • One is said to even make the Mozambique useful. That remains to be seen...
  • A fifth new equipment.*
  • Legendary (level 4) Shotgun Bolt*
    • Maximum upgrade to fire rate. 15% movement speed increase.
  • Legendary (level 4) Sniper Stock*
    • Fast handling & large aim drift reduction. Deals up to 120% damage the further away the target is.
  • Magazine attachments for Energy Weapons.*

*DISCLAMER: These items have been found in a datamine. This means that they may or may not be released right at the start of Season 2. Take this information with a grain of salt.

MISCELLANEOUS

• From Season 2 and onwards the developers will share new stories to explain the story of the game.
    • Map Event during Season 2.
    • Possible map changes based on the construction sites that have been found across the arena.
    • Big things will enter King's Canyon (Flyers and perhaps more?)
    SOURCES

Fuente.
St3in3R

Pues nada, por fin llegan las rankeds!

Y lo de las misiones diarias/semanales que stackeen si no puedes hacerlas en tiempo es un puntazo para los que no podemos jugar tanto.

Z

Hace ya bastante que dejé de jugar, pero eso de que pongan rankeds motiva, lo que no he leído nada respecto a si meteran modo duo, solo...

HeXaN
RandomZ

Se viene vicio, a día de hoy sigo jugando, pero menos, pero siempre con ganas

JonaN

A hacerse las chapas de 20bombs antes de que nos dejen de matchear contra bots.

12 días después
HeXaN
1 respuesta
pelusilla6

Pd: he hecho hilo nuevo pa darle vidilla al subforo

Usuarios habituales