Cancelado Guardians of Atlas

thrazz

Tras menos de un mes en alfa abierta, el RTS en el que trabajó Day[9] cesa el desarrollo y cierra sus puertas sin mucha explicación:

Hey everyone,

It's with a heavy heart that we must share some sad news: Artillery won't be able to support further development on Guardians of Atlas.

We're still trying to sort out the exact details, but we'll let you know in the next few days.

It has truly been a pleasure working on Atlas with you. Seriously, you've been a fantastic community. A passionate, insightful, positive, helpful community. And we wish we could've worked with you longer. <3

On a personal note, I wanted to sincerely apologize for our sudden radio silence during the last couple of days. We've always tried to keep active communication with you - you deserve it - but it's been a challenging week for all of us here. And we're still figuring out the exact plan.

But again, I want to thank all of you so much. I've had so much fun playing, discussing, and enjoying Atlas with you. Please don't hesitate to ping me on Discord at any time, for anything.

Poochie

Joder, mira que hoy mismo me acordé de ese juego, estaba pensando en mirar si habían hecho más cambios, que lo probé el primer día y no me gustó nada nada.

Una pena, en lo poco que lo jugué llegué a conocer a una o dos personas que estaban dándole muchísimo y tenían ganas de que hubiese torneos y tal.

Supongo que para RTS nuevos sólo queda confiar en que Blizzard anuncie WC4 y lo hagan bien.

Potito

Quedamos en manos de Blizzard, los únicos capaces de resucitar el genero y llevarlo aun mas alla.

UlfiNiste

El juego no estaba bien diseñado y en general se hacía bastante coñazo, me lo esperaba.

Tu_Dios

Que lo suban a GitHub y les guardare un rinconcito en mi corason

Usuarios habituales

• Tu_Dios
  • UlfiNiste
  • Potito
  • Poochie
  • thrazz

Tags