Football Manager 2020 #HG

Freyre

#870 Ya me uní para que me puedas dar, que la otra vez no me iba el link 🙄

1 respuesta
B

#871 lo arreglo druida el otro dia, que el tio es un vago y no hace bien su trabajo.

Aitortxu

Stats en junio de 2022

D

Final apoteósico de liga con el Dinamo Kiev.

• Penúltima jornada: el Zorya gana su partido y nosotros pinchamos en el campo del Rukh Lviv que nos empata a uno en el descuento. Resultsdo: Zorya 62, Dinamo 60.

-Ultima jornada: nos la jugamos contra el Shakhtar Donetsk (6o) en casa, el Zorya se la juega en el campo del Oleksandrya. Minuto 85 le meten el 3-2 al Zorya, pero nosotros seguimos 0-0 así que no nos vale.
Hemos metido otro delantero sobre el 75 y estamos jugando un 4-4-2, mentalidad MUY OFENSIVA, y los laterales convertidos a carrileros.
Minuto 90: recuperación de Pavlenko en medio campo, abre a la derecha para Maruchak, centro al primer palo, el delantero se adelanta al central y remata a gol desde elel pico del área pequeña! Golazo marca de la casa del GRANDIOSO CHIMY ÁVILA con sus 32 tacos que nos da la liga!!!

dru1dA

It was a big January window for wonderkid transfers, and you can now play with the teams who bagged the very best of them or start your own quest to find the next crop of superstars ready to burst onto the world stage.

Winter Update 20.3.0 features all the latest signings and squads from the January Transfer Window. The February data update will follow shortly after the closure of this window on February 29th. Data updates will only appear in newly started careers and will not affect existing save games.

As well as the latest transfers your team may also benefit from tweaked and improved player ratings as determined by our scouting team who have been busy, as always, analysing and assessing performances in the first half of the season.

Restart Steam now to get the update or purchase FM20 to see if your team has been improved.

As well as data revisions, managers will also benefit from a number of gameplay improvements -- some of the highlights include:

• Number of Stability and Crash fixes\
  • Improvements to game optimisation and increased performance both inside and outside of matches\
  • Over 650,000 changes to database records\
  • 20,000 new players and non-players created\
  • Number of UI improvements\
  • Various other improvements across the game

Get FM20 now and begin creating your football story today.

Football Manager 2020 Touch owners will get these updates early next week.

ruk0style

Es hora de volver a darle al FM, esto es lo que necesitaba, bendita actu.

B

Estoy pensando en pillarlo que está a menos de 24€, ya metieron el parche tocho de invierno veo. Lo recomendáis? llevo 2 años sin jugarlo y me apetece jugarme una partida seria y completa. En un Arsenal o Dortmund, un tier 2 europeo. Y ya después algo de más abajo. Pero me da super palo los juegos de ediciones anuales que hacen un actualizado de plantillas e ya....como Fifas, NBA 2k y todo lo que es anual con el mínimo esfuerzo.

Opinión neutra del juego?

1 respuesta
Kike_Astur

#877 Una mierda de edición. Parece que con el último parche está jugable.

1 respuesta
B

#878 Y eso? voy pasando entonces?

1 respuesta
sudoGenkii

#879 me pasa exactamente lo mismo... y aparte la pereza que me da instalarme mods para que se vea todo guay etc... y que soy malisimo y no se como la gente gana 20 partidos seguidos lo dicen como si fuese un paseo.

znR

yo llevo una racha de 46 partidos sin perder, he pasado por segunda B con el Oviedo terminando invicto, record historico de segunda b de victorias, puntos, goles a favor...

Tiene su explicacion... me contrato el Oviedo estando en descenso en Segunda (yo estaba en mi segunda temporada en el Crewe Alexandra, enl a primera lo ascendi y en esta iba 5o o 6o en SkyBet League 1, acepte el reto del Oviedo, el vesturario estaba con un par de manzanas podridas, renove lo que vi aprovechable y fiche un par de brasilenos y dos italianos para Julio. Descendi en la ultima jornada, me deshice de las manzanas podridas con suerte por uno me pago un equipo chino 7.75M que me guarde para balancear con las perdidas de estar en segunda B. Con los que fiche de final de contrato y los que pude renovar me quedo un equipo muy majo. Ahora a ver que tal en Segunda pero creo que si todo va bien peleare por el ascenso pues fiche chavales jovenes que se han fogueado en segunda B y alguno tiene calidad actual de jugador de primera :D

SLiM

Me lo he pillado después de 5 años sin jugar y vaya puto lío, me parece que el último que jugué todo era mucho más claro.

En la pantalla de tácticas, no hay alguna manera de ver una puntuación global de los jugadores?

1 respuesta
dru1dA

#882 te refieres a esto?

Tienes que cambiar de vista

1 1 respuesta
SLiM

#883 exacto, algo así me refiero

Pero ese número es puntuación de partidos o de habilidades del jugador?

1 respuesta
dru1dA

#884 puntuación

Si quieres ver la selección un poco mas completa puedes descargarte algunas vistas (o crearlas tu mismo)

espikiller

Yo sigo en el 19, tengo la misma partida, ahora de que vuelva la retomo y os cuento, pase por Holstein Kiel, Salernitana y llevo 2 temporadas en OG Nice, me han renovado ahora y creo haré bien equipo para llegar a champions la temporada que viene.

dru1dA

WHICH PLAYERS HAVE BEEN BOOSTED IN THE WINTER UPDATE?

A lot of us jumped straight into a new save when the first part of the winter update was released last week, relishing the chance to take on new challenges with the latest squads. It's not just the freshest transfers that are included in the update though, as a huge number of players saw their abilities adjusted to reflect their performances in the first half of the season. We sifted through the list and picked out six of the best that you should definitely be sending your scouts out to take a look at.

Which Players have been Boosted in the Winter Update?

ANDRE ONANA

Ajax's shot stopper has been in vintage form this season with eight clean sheets to his name in the Eredivisie and another five in European competition. Onana is a strong all-round 'keeper capable of producing excellent reaction saves and is both a dominating presence in the air and exceptionally comfortable with the ball at his feet. He's been linked with a move to the English top flight and, at 23, your starting goalkeeper spot would be sorted for years to come if you brought him in.

Andre Onana's profile in Football Manager 2020

Onana isn't the only Ajax player to benefit from a boost in the winter update. The team is sitting atop the Eredivisie after some impressive performances despite the fact they lost key players in the summer. As a result, several players in the squad have seen big improvements in the latest update. If you've never managed in The Netherlands before, now could be the perfect time to give it a go.

LAUTARO MARTINEZ

This 22-year-old Argentine is continuing to improve at title-chasing Inter and is already into double figures for league goals this season, leading him to receive a healthy boost to his key attributes. Martinez has got pretty much everything you'd want out of a first-class striker -- speed, agility, good football intelligence, technique and a finish that would embarrass many top 'keepers. He looks set to be an elite striker for years to come.

EBERE EZE

Ebere Eze's profile in Football Manager 2020

The 21-year-old has stepped up and left his mark on the Sky Bet Championship this season, scoring 11 goals and creating a further six in his first 33 league appearances of the campaign. Able to play out wide or behind the striker, the dynamic youngster has received a boost to some of his key attributes. Eze, a great dribbler who is more than capable of delivering the goods for his teammates from the wide areas and set-pieces, is maturing into one of the best talents outside the top flight.

ODSONNE EDOUARD

Odsonne Edouard's profile in Football Manager 2020

Edouard has been a prolific goalscorer in Scotland ever since his debut season for Celtic back in 2017/18. This season has already been his best yet, scoring nearly a goal a game in the league, which has unsurprisingly seen him rewarded with a substantial upgrade in the winter update. His finishing attribute is already up there with the best in the business and his strength and movement make him a handful for any defender.

GAETANO CASTROVELLI

Italian central midfielder Castrovilli is flourishing at Fiorentina after spending last season on loan in Serie B. He's cemented his position in the Viola's starting XI and looks set for a bright future at international level too, with one cap for Italy to his name already. His technical attributes are already very solid, with his dribbling ability standing out, while his agility and stamina make him an ideal candidate to get forward and attack. Definitely a player to monitor closely over the course of your first season.

SEUNG-HO PAIK

Central midfielder Paik has seen one of the biggest increases in ability in the winter update. He joined Bundesliga 2 side SV Darmstadt 98 on Deadline Day in August last year and has since become a first-team regular at the club. He's got a set of attributes that you'd want to see from a centre mid with solid technical scores combined with good mental attribute scores in key categories such as determination and work rate. Paik could be a great investment with plenty of years of improvement ahead of him.\
Those are just a handful of the players who have seen an attributes boost in the 20.3 update so be sure to send your scouts out far and wide to make sure the best talents are on your radar before they get snapped up by your rivals. For more insights into the Winter Update, check out the 10 teams we think you should be managing and the six transfers we were excited about after the transfer window shut.

SLiM

Alguna lista con jóvenes baratos con futuro top? Los típicos para equipo recién subido a primera.

No recuerdo en qué FM era, pero me quede en Sanogo y Carlos Fierro.

1 respuesta
DiVerTiMiX

#888 Esos ya tienen nietos cabrón jajaj, míticos xD

orggahh

Artem Milevskyi y adryaN

dari1495

Nunca me había pasado algo así, 14 penalties!!

dru1dA

Media plantilla cabreada porque he "vendido" a un jugador que ya estaba programado para que lo fichase la Roma tras una cesión acordada antes que llegase yo

Gran juego, mejor persona.

5 1 respuesta
ScOuT

#892 Clasicazo fichar a Almada nada más empezar XD

2 respuestas
dru1dA

#893 es la primera vez que lo ficho, espero que salga tan bien como aparece en otras partidas. Tiene nacionalidad italiana así que me ha venido como un guante.

2 respuestas
B

#893 sale por 2 duros y menuda bestiaca.

1 respuesta
caporro8

#895 #894 Pues yo no le visto nunca... de que equipo es?

1 respuesta
B

#896 Velez*

wizar5

Tengo un problema, y es que estoy con el barcelona y llevo varias temporada ganando todo, soy equipo top1 etc, el problema es que luego me viene cualquier equipo Man city, liverpool y tal, y el jugador me dice que acepte que se quiere ir a un equipo mas grande; me pasa lo mismo ahora que intento fichar a Mbappe al haberse ido tanto dembele como messi, y me dice la prensa que es un objetivo demasiado grande.
Si se supone que estoy top1 que coño pasa....

Kike_Astur

Image from Gyazo

Image from Gyazo

Yo voy con el Catania, por supuesto.

1 1 respuesta
SLiM

#899 dan algún tipo de bonus por portero disminuido?

4 1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales