Hatoful Boyfriend también en PS4 y PS Vita

H

YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. a principios de 2015.

Hatoful Boyfriend – The Greatest Pigeon Dating Simulator Ever Made – Coming to PlayStation4 and PlayStation Vita Early 2015

Introducing Hatoful Boyfriend: a visual novel from Hato Moa, the creator of this gorgeous (and ever-so-slightly nuts) avian series. Releasing on PS4 and PS Vita in the second quarter of 2015, Hatoful Boyfriend is a visual novel / avian dating sim.

Avian-friendly Devolver Digital and Mediatonic announced today that Hato Moa’s Hatoful Boyfriend, the world’s greatest pigeon dating story ever told, will arrive on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and PlayStation Vita in early 2015 for €7,99 ($9.99), and will be localized in French and German as well as English. A launch party is currently being planned in front of a bench in Central Park with a bar serving a range of high-end breadcrumbs.

Mediatonic’s interactive adaptation of the Pigeon Fancying classic is based on Hato Moa‘s seminal visual novel, exploring the struggles and insecurities of the only human student’s search for love at a prestigious school for birds. Romantics will encounter a feathered cast of characters and try to coo a suitable love interest. Those with darker tastes might discover something altogether more sinister. Follow your heart as you choose your path and go on starry-eyed dates, but be wary of fowl twists and turns along the way that could turn your love life upside down.

Hato Moa, creator of Hatoful Boyfriend and pigeon romance visionary commented, “I never dreamt when I first made Hatoful Boyfriend I’d see it on PlayStation. Thanks to the amazing fans and Mediatonic, I hope now even more people will discover pigeon love… All you need is dove.”

Adapted from graphic novel form, the PC version of Hatoful Boyfriend was released into the wild earlier this year to astonishing critical acclaim.

As a direct result of the overwhelming avian love from fans in France and Germany, and their desire to be able to date pigeons in their own native tongues, Hatoful Boyfriend for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita will be fully localized in French and German on release. Once the gargantuan task has been completed by the ranks of confused translators currently poring over every strange nuance of human-bird relations, the localizations will also be heading to PC as a free update.

Fork Parker, Devolver CFO, CEO, OOH, offered “All y’all PlayStation nerds need to stop waiting for The Last Guardian to magically appear and buy my pigeon dating simulator. It’s the only sensible thing to do. ”

For more information about the leading romantic bird simulator Hatoful Boyfriend, Mediatonic or malevolent publisher Devolver Digital, please visit devolverdigital.com or start chatting up some local birds just to see what’s up.

hamond

Menos mal que me compre la wii u xk menudos juegos sacan para ps4/vita

H

Si no sabéis valorar esto estáis muertos por dentro

1 respuesta
T

Si sois felices asi...

Resa

Por valorar, el juego es bastante fácil de valorar. El tema es porque alguien se ha gastado dinero desarrollando esto.

1 respuesta
Link34

#5 Hombre el juego es divertido y tal, pero pienso que el valor de jugarlo se queda en pc, no veo yo muchos motivos para ponerse a jugarlo en consola, es otro feel distinto

hamond

#3 tienes k reconocer k es un juego del típico crió japo que nunca a estado con una mujer x dios ya t digo que ese juego no toca ni mi ps4 ni la Vita aunk ahora me toca vicio al smash bros en la wii u pero ya te digo k esos juegos no son muy populares por aki en España

1 respuesta
H

#7 Tienes que reconocer que odias las comas.

Me parece muy bien que no juegues a esto y le des mucho a Smash Bros (?)

1 respuesta
Forcriun

1 1 respuesta
H

"...comas grr"

1 1 respuesta
hamond

#10 es lo que tiene escribir desde el móvil en el curro

1 respuesta
Denian

Esto no hace mas que confirmar que PS4 es una consola de desviados y depravados, semejante aberracion Microsoft la censuraria.

osk1

#11 SwiftKey

De nada.

1 respuesta
Rikki

T

No tiene graficacos, no es un juego

1 respuesta
B

¿es coña no?

Tochomosca

Games today...

HopeQ

Que joven e inocente era yo hace par de años, cuando pensaba que Katawa era el date sim mas raro que podia salir al mercado.

No es que me queje.

N30

Cuanta gente sin sentido del humor... Seran las hormonas dudebros, que hacen a la gente demasiado seria :clint:

1 respuesta
osk1

#19 Juegos varoniles para gente varonil como yo.

Skarin

Pues yo compro.

nerosik

joder que es parodia de ese genero por favor, algunos sois unos amargados eh? XD

Lolerpopler

Gracias por ser betatesters PCeros

Misantropia

#15 Pues a mí las palomas me parecen hiperrealistas ¿qué más quieres?

Usuarios habituales

• Lolerpopler
  • osk1
  • N30
  • Theta
  • hamond
  • Hunter138
  • Link34