Ronda de análisis de Crusader Kings III

thrazz

Entre las cosas que no se mezclan bien están el agua con el aceite y la prensa de videojuegos con la gran estrategia, pero esta vez parece que Paradox ha dado con la clave y ha encandilado a los medios especializados con el nuevo Crusader Kings.

Tanto es así, que Crusader Kings III se acaba de convertir en el juego mejor valorado de la historia de la compañía sueca.

Los análisis alaban sobre todo la capacidad de generar historias emergentes. Eso es algo que ya tenían sus predecesores, pero esta vez hay cientos de pequeñas mejoras y grandes avances en la accesibilidad, que hacen que muchos más jugadores puedan sumergirse en el rol de los gobernantes medievales.

Crusader Kings III

• Fecha de lanzamiento: 1 de septiembre de 2020
  • Plataformas: PC (Microsoft Store, Steam), incluído en Xbox Game Pass
  • Géneros: gran estrategia, rol
  • Jugadores: 1, multijugador en línea
  • Desarrolladora: Paradox Development Studio
  • Distribuidora: Paradox Interactive
  • Agregadores de críticas:

Medios españoles

IGN España - 8 / 10

Crusader Kings III se pone la corona de gestión nobiliaria y nos permite gobernar como queramos, haciendo que cada pequeña pieza del tablero tenga importancia. Impresionante e inabarcable, pero también inmisericorde con el novato. Infinitas horas de posibilidades en sus juegos de tronos particulares.

Medios internacionales

ACG - Buy

"Emergent gameplay in a dark world of backstabbery and betrayal. Fun in ways so many other games are not."

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5 / 5 stars

Crusader Kings III's near perfect marriage of robust grand strategy with compelling roleplaying means both fans of wargames and storytelling aficionados will find something to love in its medieval world of politics and intrigue, whether that's crunching numbers to efficiently conquer the known world, or rolling with the punches as they scheme their way into the annals of history.

CGMagazine - 9 / 10

Crusader Kings 3 is a compelling strategy game that deserves to be played. Paradox Development Studios outdid themselves on this one.

COGconnected - 92 / 100

Quote not yet available

Cubed3 - 9 / 10

Crusader Kings III is a massive step up in all regards featuring many QoL changes and improvements. While some features, such as the character designer, are sorely missed, the major improvements, refinements, and the like, ensure that fans of the series will almost certainly enjoy the new title. While it is more welcoming to newcomers than prior entries, it may still be too dense for those not interested in the heavy political focus of the franchise.

Entertainium - Unscored

Crusader Kings III is a truly great sequel; a fascinatingly deep and rewarding game with options to make it easier than ever for newcomers to get acquainted.

Game Debate - 9,5 / 10

I might have mentioned that Crusader Kings 2 was one of my favorite games. All I really want out of a game - any game - is to lose myself in a good story. Crusader Kings gives me that, fresh, every time I sit down to play. Crusader Kings 3 is at the start of its own story - I'm estimating we're going to see around 300 DLCs for this beast before it's all said and done - and already through its clarity of interface and intelligent design decisions I can see years of amazing "OH MY GOD, you'll never guess what happened in CK3" moments clogging up Felix's email inbox as I continue on my own journey with this wonderful, wonderful game.

Game Revolution - 4.5 / 5 stars

Crusader Kings 3 takes the massively-popular formula of its predecessor and distills it into a much more accessible and attractive package. The drama is even better, the plots sneakier, and it’s a game you can play for hundreds of hours without getting tired of it.

GameSkinny - 9 / 10 stars

Crusader Kings 3 is the best looking and most accessible the series has ever been.

GameSpew - 10 / 10

Every detail of Crusader Kings III feels like the perfect evolution of the series.

GameSpot - 8 / 10

Crusader Kings 3 is an intricate story-telling device weaving countless threads as long as you have the will to keep it spinning.

GameWatcher - 9 / 10

They all laughed, except for the king; choking on his food, he had lost his voice

Gameliner - Dutch - 4 / 5 stars

Although Crusader Kings III is quite complex and it is certainly not suitable for the casual gamer, it is a strong game in the real time strategy genre. Fortunately, Crusader Kings III is a lot more accessible and easier to play than its predecessors due to the many added tools. Although it is sometimes still difficult to figure out exactly what to do. The different levels of difficulty and the fact that you can determine yourself at what pace the game takes place, come in handy in any case. Players can immerse themselves better in Crusader Kings III as the characters, traits, skills and lifestyle make everything more personal. So if you have quite a few hours left to spare and have a soft spot for strategy games, then Crusader Kings III is an excellent choice.

God is a Geek - 9 / 10

Crusader Kings III is an excellent kingdom management game, more intimate but no less intricate than the likes of Civilisation VI, it's as unforgiving a simulation as you're going to find while still being more fun than you'd expect it to be.

IGN - 10 / 10

Crusader King 3 takes the throne as the new king of historical strategy by expanding on and deepening the best parts of what made its predecessor memorable and unique.

IGN Italy - Italian - 9,1 / 10

Graphically beautiful, fun to play, intelligently designed, Crusader Kings III is one of the best entries in the long list of Paradox's grand strategy games.

Kotaku - Unscored

Crusader Kings III may begin in what we used to call the Dark Ages, but it’s a Renaissance for strategy gaming in 2020.

PC Gamer - 94 / 100

The stuff that made Crusader Kings 2 so enduring has been pushed to the front even more, while some of the bloat that accumulated over the better part of a decade has been chipped away. It's a very sensible sequel.

PC Invasion - 9 / 10

While Crusader Kings III has shortcomings and flaws, these are overshadowed by the sheer number of options and content thanks to its gigantic map and features. Greater emphasis is placed on a character's or dynasty's growth, a level of detail not seen in any previous grand strategy title, allowing you to experience trials and tribulations like never before.

PCGamesN - 9 / 10

Successfully modernises the medieval strategy series, preserving much of what's good and adding some interesting new ideas. While it still needs to iron out a few details, it's a worthy successor to the series' august crown.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Unscored

I think I’ll need another year of playing it to work out exactly what I think of it. But that’s another way of saying I want to play it for a year, so it must be pretty good.

Saving Content - 5 / 5 stars

Crusader Kings III is all about the dynasty you’ve built, and the legacy you leave behind for a future of fame, fortune, and family in an ever-unfolding drama that’s brought unto you, or what you create for yourself. There’s a chasm-wide cast of characters to play as from real royal families from hundreds of countries, many of which you’ll want to see them through. Whether a new or returning player, hours will pass like minutes, and you’ll realize the game has a hook on you that you won’t want to remove. This is grand strategy at its finest, and Crusader Kings III is an immensely replayable, unscripted narrative masterpiece.

Shacknews - 9 / 10

All things considered, Crusader Kings 3 is perhaps one of the most immersive and flexible strategy games ever put together.

Spaziogames - Italian - 9 / 10

Without many words, Crusader Kings III is one of the best Paradox Interactive grand strategy games to date.

Spiel Times - 9 / 10

Crusader Kings III remains as inscrutable as its ancestor. But it is a whole new brand of fun, folly, and misery.

The Games Machine - Italian - 8,8 / 10

Crusader Kings III is one of the best Paradox Develpment Studio's games to date. Deep and compelling, this grand strategy can entertain you for dozens, if not hundreds of hours between its intrigues, holy wars, and dynasties in the making.

TheSixthAxis - 9 / 10

The best way to think of Crusader Kings 3 as a sequel is in terms of its own dynastic gameplay. Sure, Paradox have started from scratch with a new game, but it's still full of scheming, warring amidst an impressive breadth of cultures and religions. Crusader Kings 3 is an heir that has been born from Crusader Kings 2 and its many expansions, including and improving on so much of what made that game great, but it can still grow and improve in its own right.

Thumb Culture - 10 / 10

For fans of RPG, simulation, strategy games and previous Crusader Kings titles, this is a must-have. I have already seen people crying over on Reddit on how much they want the game to drop already. Bonus for Crusader Kings 3 fans who have Xbox GamePass for PC that’s available on day one too.

Now I did play the preview version and there were some tiny little niggles but not game breaking bugs, and which were confirmed on the Crusader Kings 3 discord are fixed when going live. With that in mind I’m going to award the Crusader Kings 3 the Platinum Thumb Culture Award!

TrustedReviews - 4.5 / 5 stars

Crusader Kings 3 is a fantastic entry in Paradox's historically-rooted strategy series. New RPG elements help to create a more engrossing character-driven experience, while lots of quality-of-life improvements make it more accessible and digestible to both Crusader Kings veterans and newcomers. There are still a couple of issues, such as as inconsistent AI-controlled allied armies, but this is still nonetheless one of the absolute best strategy games you can currently buy.

Twinfinite - 5 / 5

Quote not yet available

VG247 - 5 / 5 stars

All in, Crusader Kings 3 is my Game of the Year so far. If you’re looking for a new strategy title with some RPG flair that will suck you in for 500 hours or more during this endless lockdown, then it should be on your wishlist already.

Wccftech - 9 / 10

Crusader Kings III pulls off a difficult dual victory, bringing a new level of depth, charm, and polish to the franchise, while also making it far more approachable than before. Some aspects of Crusader Kings III still aren't as user-friendly as they could be, but overall, this is a worthy heir to the throne.

m4d4f4k4

Este juego tiene las batallas rollo total war o es más como el Hearts of iron?

1 respuesta
Incordia

#2 HoI, es lo que sabe hacer Paradox.

Cryoned

yo sinceramente recomendaría que se ignorasen las notas de la prensa.

con rome imperator hicieron lo mismo, todos a darle 8 9 10 como idiotas para descubrirse el percal a los 3 días de ponerse a la venta dejando a los periodistas en bolas de la reputísima mierda que era el juego y cómo no habían ni pasado del tutorial antes de poner las notas.

las reviews de verdad las veremos en steam en una semana cuando 50.000 personas hayan jugado 200 horas cada una y se le vean los puntos flacos de quienes han pagado por el juego y realmente conocen el género.

Ojalá salga bien, tienen de donde aprender de sus tropiezos recientes y el juego más querido al que solo tienen que mejorar, pero es paradox, ya veremos.

Thunderhawk

Pero esta gente ha jugado el juego o con ver las imagenes ya sueltan un analisis? No por nada en especial pero el analisis de IGN es como analizar mis cojones sin analizar nada.. Todo el analisis son comentarios tipicos y topicos sobre este juego y lo mejor es que digan que es completamente hostil y dificil para principiantes cuando segun he visto en youtube se han molestado muchisimo en hacerlo accesible a todo el mundo.. Osea esta gente cobra por hacer esos mierda analisis?.. Es que son de chiste los Pros y Contras para un juego que se ha modernizado.. xD

Y la duda principal que se habra preguntado por todos lados.. hasta mañana a las 18:00 nada no? Ni por gamepass ni nada, yo ya lo tengo descargado por el GamePass pero no me deja abrirlo.. T.T

2 1 respuesta
Cryoned

#5 el reviewer de ign también hizo la de imperator, le cascó un 8 y dijo que el combate era super profundo cuando es posiblemente el peor existente dentro de todos los juegos que ha lanzado paradox, tampoco mencionaba el maná en la review y demás cosas xDD

Kelem

En conclusión, las notas de la prensa me sudan los cojones asique que enseñen que han jugado minimo 200 horas o su opinión no vale ina mierda, asi de claro y los jugadores de paradox sabemos que es así.

Pd: 0 ironía btw

SRvictor

Y esto a falta de sus 50 DLCs.

Rayalz

Hasta donde yo se, puede ser rey un niño de 2 años y puedes casarte con niños tambien de 2 años y asi.

Me he visto a este jugarlo y el juego pintar pinta bien aunque muy turbio todo xD

1 comentario moderado
Tranc0s

Miedo me dan las reviews.

NeV3rKilL

Independientemente de las reviews, a los que nos gusta el género le seguiremos dando a este juego dentro de 5 años sin duda.

Dijeron que iban a bajar el ritmo de las DLCs. Menos, pero más grandes y caras.

1 respuesta
Guevara

Como el Imperator, pues tiene pinta de que va a ser un mojón.

Nos vemos en el 1er DLC chavales

pakojo

Hombre, no tiene pinta de que vayan a repetir la del Imperator. De hecho el anuncio del CK3 explica en gran parte porqué salió el Imperator como salió, porque los recursos ya estaban dedicados al CK3 (que dijeron lleva 4 años en desarrollo, solapándose por completo con el I:R)
Además sacarlo de salida en Game Pass demuestra que tienen confianza, porque muchos lo vamos a probar allí y ya se verá si se compra para Steam o no.
Saben que este juego se va a mirar con lupa, asi que no creo que se atrevan a sacar otro bluff, porque perderían muchísimo prestigio y la gente ya sí que se enfadaría con ellos.

dambala

#12 puede ser worth. Las mejores expansiones del dos han sido las "gordas".

1 respuesta
NeV3rKilL

#15 Yo creo, casi seguro. Que una expansión será el tema naval completo.

Con lo que me gusta que Roma no pueda atacarme Epiro en el imperator porque no tiene flota... Si fuese el sistema CK3 me habrían follado varias veces.

También con flota sería complicado jugar de vikingo.

1 respuesta
dambala

#16 Uff yo espero que no xDD odio las batallas navales. A mi me gusta que sean así, transportes y poco más.

BiRDoS

Recordad que sale también en Gamepass; por si no os fiais de reviews o simplemente no queréis gastaros la pasta.

Ultrajex

Yo con que sea mas accesible que el 2 me parece perfecto, el otro se me hizo muy cuesta arriba

1 respuesta
NeV3rKilL

#19 La clave está en ir jugándolo cada 4-5 meses. Así aprendes con el vanilla, que siempre es accesible porque tiene pocas cositas, y cada vez que meten los parches nuevos los vas aprendiendo orgánicamente y las dudas que te salen son las mismas que le salen a la comunidad en ese momento.

Claro, si pillas el juego full parcheado pasados 5 años, que aún seguirá vivo y mantenido por Paradox, no vas a enterarte de nada y con razón. Porque vas a tener dudas, que se sustentarán en otras cosas que tampoco sabes y acabarás mareado.

Vamos, empezar a jugar ahora CK2 es una locura. Empezar con CK3 is the way.

A este le caerá mierda por los más veteranos por que cambian cosas, otras las quitas, y otras las simplifican. Siempre pasa.

Que yo recuerde, desde HOI3 ha habido mierda en cada lanzamiento en los juegos de Paradox. No se ha salvado ni 1 de la quema. Ahora todos aman HOI4, EU4, CK2, Stellaris... pero yo recuerdo su lanzamiento y fue muy parecido al que hemos tenido con Imperator.

Luego pasan los años, meten contenido, la gente olvida y se dan cuenta que la nueva versión es mejor que la amada versión anterior, reaprende y se buscan un nuevo "malo" que es el juego siguiente.

Aún y así, empezar con el lanzamiento del juego es la mejor manera de aprender a jugar a estos juegos. Te permite ver cómo evoluciona, como van tocando las cosas y normalmente siempre a mejor.

1 respuesta
s3niK

Ha vuelto un grande!
Ganas de catarlo!!

bigredbus

A que hora se puede jugar? Lo instalé por la noche

G

Acabo de pagar 1$ por el gamepass. Me estoy riendo porque hay una muy buena cartelera de opciones. Wasteland 3, los age of empires, crusader kings 3 de salida, etc, etc.

Gamepass de lo mejorcito hoy en día.

2 respuestas
s3niK

#23 aún sigue lo de 1€ por un mes?

1 respuesta
Kabraxis

Esta saga siempre he querido jugarla pero me parece tan jodidamente complicada que nunca lo empiezo.

G

#24 Claro!! Y eso que me ha salido más barato porque estoy fuera de España y donde estoy el valor del euro es más que caro que el dólar. Pues he pagado 1$ por el gamepass que equivale a 0.75€ xxdddddd

DonPeyote

#23 Haciendo el truquito de brasil, por 23€ o así (No se si subió) tendrías 14 meses, en vez de los 156€ que suele costar el año, que para lo que tiene el gamepass está de puta madre.

1 1 respuesta
Ultrajex

#20 Efectivamente, sera lo que dices. Lo pille de no se donde con varios dlc/exp y buf, mucha info muy de golpe.

Daremos try a este a ver

B

#27 40 euros me ha costado a mi 2 años de game pass ultimate, si tenéis dudas hay un hilo

2 respuestas
DonPeyote

#29 Sastamente

Usuarios habituales