Ronda de análisis de Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

B

La fuerza acompaña a Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, que se destapa como todo un titulazo basado en la famosa saga galáctica. Se trata de un excelente juego de acción y aventura que con un combate bastante elaborado y exigente, una duración aceptable que ronda las 15 o 20 horas y con la suficiente variedad como para no caer en la monotonía, ha convencido del todo a la prensa. Por lo tanto, estamos ante un juego de Star Wars que ningún fan de este universo debería dejar escapar.

Plataformas:

• PlayStation 4 (Nov 15, 2019)
  • Xbox One (Nov 15, 2019)
  • PC (Nov 15, 2019)

Developers: Respawn Entertainment, Electronic Arts

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 86 average - 91% recommended - 37 reviews
MetaCritic - 84

Critic Reviews

Ars Technica - Sam Machkovech - Unscored

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has incredibly good elements, and they play out exceptionally well in its first three hours. Force-power diversity, combat animations, beautiful opening zones, clever puzzles, and Jedi-salvation stakes could lead anybody to believe they were in for a Star Wars single-player epic worth investing in.

The trouble is, the game begins to run on fumes after those three hours.

AusGamers - Steve Farrelly - 8 / 10

the story here is classic Star Wars. The characters are infectious, and the planet-hopping and Metroidvania game design, once you’ve gained most of your base abilities, is fun and rewarding.

COGconnected - Garrett Drake - 90 / 100

I love Star Wars, I love video games, and Fallen Order is a glorious amalgamation of the two.

Easy Allies - Brad Ellis - 9 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a fantastic title and stands as one of the best Star Wars games yet.

Eurogamer - Emma Kent - No Recommendation / Blank

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order initially delivers well-paced combat and unique environments, but unravels into a tedious and repetitive slog.

Everyeye.it - Gabriele Laurino - Italian - 8.3 / 10

The journey of Cal Kestis could be the beginning of a revival cycle for the Star Wars franchise in gaming

GRYOnline.pl - Dariusz Matusiak - Polish - 8.5 / 10

Despite minor technical issues and sometimes underwhelming graphics, I had lots of fun. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was a trip down the memory lane; to the times when I played the best Star Wars games for the very first time. Respawn Entertainment can easily put their game on the same shelf as Jedi Outcast. The Force is strong with this one!

Game Informer - Andrew Reiner - 8.8 / 10

Jedi: Fallen Order tells a new Star Wars story and takes players to new places. It sits nicely alongside the Rebels and Resistance TV shows, which also dare to be different

GameCrate - Quibian Salazar-Moreno - 9.3 / 10

For those of you pleading for a good Star Wars game, it's finally here. No lootboxes, no microtransactions, just an action-packed adventure in a galaxy far, far away.

GamePro - Maximilian Franke - German - 85 / 100

Jedi: Fallen Order does not reinvent Star Wars. What it does, it makes it really good. The story, though, could be bolder.

GameSpace - Damien Gula - 9 / 10

If you are looking for a quintessential Star Wars experience that does not outright saddle you with power, but makes you take the journey to earn and respect that power, Jedi: Fallen Order is worth the time spent in a galaxy far, far away.

GameSpew - Richard Seagrave - 8 / 10

The Force is strong with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, but sometimes glimpses of the dark side seep through.

GameSpot - Phil Hornshaw - 8 / 10

Respawn Entertainment's foray into the Star Wars universe balances Force powers with tough difficulty to make the best Jedi game in years.

Gamers Heroes - Johnny Hurricane - 100 / 100

Much like what Arkham Asylum did for Batman games, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order sets the new standard for Star Wars titles. Not only is it a great Star Wars game, it is also the best game of the year.

GamesBeat - Jeff Grubb - 93 / 100

It is the kind of achievement that is only possible when one of the best developers in the world puts all of its might into making something special. And I hope we get more just like it in the future.

GamesRadar+ - Ben Tyrer - 4 / 5 stars

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order might take ideas liberally from others, but the result is an endearing adventure that ranks as EA's best Star Wars effort yet.

GamingTrend - Ron Burke - 95 / 100

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is an absolute masterpiece. Well paced, written, and executed, the game is Respawn's best thus far.

Generación Xbox - Desirée Clary - Spanish - 8.9 / 10

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order is the galactic adventure that fans of the series have been waiting for so long. With a balanced pace and a very measured gameplay for combat, puzzles and platforms, the title knows how to tell a story within the canon that catches from the first moment.

God is a Geek - Chris White - 8 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is filled with wonderful combat, great visuals, and a decent story, but the technical issues are too prominent to ignore.

Guardian - Oliver Holmes - 4 / 5 stars

With its satisfyingly challenging lightsaber combat and on-brand recreation of the Star Wars galaxy, this is the game fans have been waiting for

Hobby Consolas - David Martinez - Spanish - 90 / 100

Jedi Fallen Order is the game every Star Wars fan has been waiting for. Its level design, exploration and combat mechanics are great, and so is the use of the license. Sadly it is short (from 6 to 10 hours) and graphics feel a bit outdated.

IGN - Dan Stapleton - 9 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order makes up for a lot of lost time with a fantastic single-player action-adventure that marks the return of the playable Jedi.

IGN Italy - Giovanni Marrelli - Italian - 8.2 / 10

A great action game that really shines in its combat mechanics and use of Force powers. If you love Star Wars and can't wait to restore the Jedi Order, then you will definitely enjoy Cal's journey, otherwise you could be disappointed by a game that, despite a fun gameplay, is not supported by a compelling story or unforgettable characters.

IGN Spain - David Soriano - Spanish - 8.1 / 10

The new Star Wars game puts us in the shoes of a young Padawan who will have to survive after the execution of Order 66 in a mixture of various genres and mechanics that causes that we have liked it more for his galactic ambientantion than his own gameplay merits.

Nexus - Robert de Wit - 9 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order delivers a magnificent Star Wars experience that lives up to so many expectations, and then some. The marvelous blend and execution of platforming, challenging combat, and developed characters woven into a singular adventure is simply mesmerizing.

Polygon - Ben Kuchera - Unscored

Jedi: Fallen Order is a flawed, sometimes messy game, but it’s a Star Wars experience I didn’t know I wanted. And after finishing it, I definitely want more.

PowerUp! - James Wood - 6 / 10

There are pockets of joy and engagement in Fallen Order, but ultimately it feels like a game developed a long time ago, before Star Wars moved on to brighter galaxies far, far away from this.

Press Start - James Mitchell - 9 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is the Star Wars game fans have been waiting for. It brings together a strong story, addictive combat and an earnest dedication to recreating that Star Wars magic to offer one of the best Star Wars games in over a decade. It’s an experience that any Star Wars fan can’t afford to miss.

Saudi Gamer - Arabic - 9 / 10

Whether you are a fan of Star Wars movies or not, you will enjoy your time with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order with its fun gameplay and interesting story.

Shacknews - Sam Chandler - 7 / 10

While Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has some exciting combat and moments of genuinely interesting storytelling and acting, it just falls short of hitting the mark. It borrows heavily from several genres without actually adding anything new to the conversation. That’s not to say it’s bad, it just didn’t leave me wanting to revisit this galaxy.

Spaziogames - Domenico Musicò - Italian - 8.8 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is indubitably one of the best Star Wars Games. Under the guide of Stig Asmussen, Respawn has created a solid action-adventure game and an exciting original story that fits perfectly in the series universe.

Stevivor - Ben Salter - 9 / 10

It’s the blend of all these elements that makes Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order the gripping single-player Star Wars game we have been waiting for all generation. Challenging combat is broken up by platforming and exploration, and it’s all held together by a narrative I genuinely cared about. On their own, none of these elements are going to win awards and are all done better elsewhere, but as a package they form something exciting — much like the Star Wars films.

The Games Machine - Daniele Dolce - Italian - 9 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order hits the target by offering the right mix of adrenaline-pumping action and thoughtful exploration. The metroidvania mechanics are grafted to perfection within the game formula, and the same can be said for those borrowed from the latest productions of From Software. Without introducing anything really new, Respawn Entertainment manages to merge all these elements and give birth to a fascinating and satisfying experience, as well as being consistent with the Star Wars ecosystem (much more than the last movies).

TheSixthAxis - Jim Hargreaves - 8 / 10

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is exactly the kind of single player game we had originally hoped to see when EA and Disney joined forces. Even if you strip away the license, you're left with a super satisfying mix or combat, story, and exploration, deftly crafted by a studio best known for spearheading an entirely different genre.

TrueGaming - Arabic - 9 / 10

Jedi Fallen Order packs the elements we know and love from Action/Adventure games that is presented very elegantly, not to mention its fantastic cinematics, which without a doubt, had us living one of the best game experiences this year.

Twinfinite - Chris Jecks - 4 / 5

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is the Star Wars game that fans have been crying out for years now. While it doesn’t do anything new, its clear inspirations from Dark Souls and Tomb Raider have helped to create an epic, sprawling adventure that’ll have you ready for more the moments the credits roll.

USgamer - Kat Bailey - 3.5 / 5 stars

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comes painfully close to being the best action game of the year, but it ultimately falls short due to pacing problems and a host of technical issues. Still, this is the first step into a larger world for a franchise that has persistently struggled since its acquisition by EA.

MaTrIx

Tengo curiosidad ahora mismo por el juego y caerá en unos meses seguro.

B

Yo tengo curiosidad por las opiniones de los MVderos que lo están jugando.

2 respuestas
Springs

#3 https://www.mediavida.com/foro/juegos/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-hg-yo-soy-tu-hilo-635388

DarKalibula

#3 Yo por los que lo ven en youtube :joy:

1 1 respuesta
1 comentario moderado
Discharge

Vaya, que chorprecha, los visionarios de MV cagandola una vez mas con el hate porque si

Este juego es un must si te gusta SW

D4rKNiGhT

Me alegro mucho por Respawn. Se merecen lo mejor, y espero que vendan como churros.

Sukoi

es un milagro

1 1 respuesta
B

Pues va a caer seguro, en cuanto termine con Death Stranding

Dohko

Esperemos que venda bien para que acaben saliendo mas juegos así, aunque viendo comentarios por internet mucha gente lo jugara con el Origin Access o cuando baje bastante de precio XD

sephirox

Mira que soy fan de SW, pero veo los vídeos y no me creo las notas. Me huele a que este es otro de esos casos donde los periodistas rinden pleitesía.

Ojalá equivocarme.

1 respuesta
B

#12 leete el HG del foro, los users lo están poniendo muy bien tambien

1 1 respuesta
ryuketsuhana

Los de MetaCritic se lavan las manos con el 90% de las notas entre el 80 y el 85 xDDDDDDDDDD

sephirox

#13 Pues sí, tienes razón, parece que a la gente le está gustando. Dicen que se parece al DS.

Habrá que comprarlo pues.

B

Llevo una hora jugando no puedo decir mucho, es exigente a dificultades elevadas, el combate se siente muy bien, tienes zonas para explorar (que nunca vienen mal) también por lo que vi hay boses opcionales, sin ser un triple A cumple bastante bien, a pesar de beber de muchos juegos tiene identidad propia y sabe copiar todo lo bueno jaja, a dato personal ya con el tema de la optimizacion pues algún que otro bajo de fps, algún tiempo de carga que dura más de un minuto y un solo bug que no afecto a la experiencia, yo lo juego en una ps4 Pro, no se si las notas están infladas o no pero tiene buena pinta y eso que me esperaba bastante menos.

Drulo

#6 vaya nivel estás dando xDDD

Pues visto lo visto y siendo Respawn, otro que va a caer después de navidades cuando vuelva a la vida normal.
Respawn siempre en mi equipo.

PD: menos mal que no es el Frostbite de los cojones.

1 respuesta
B

#17 no me deja enviarte mensajes privados para explicarte los porqué así que el otro user ha soltado el bait por lo que está sucediendo en el subforo y yo le he respondido, ni niveles ni paranoyas raras.

Veinx

Al igual que con death stranding, me he tragado 2 horas de gameplay desde el minuto cero en youtube para decidirme a comprarlo y he gozado, me ha encantado tanto el gameplay que me he comprado el juego sin pensarmelo, me parece mas entretenido que el death stranding.

1 respuesta
NeV3rKilL

Me cago en al puta. 85 de opencritic yo no quería comprarlo de salida!!!

1 respuesta
D4rKNiGhT

#20 hay que ser fuerte coñooo, que seguro que baja en diciembre enero.

1 respuesta
1 comentario moderado
s3niK

Pues vivan los milagros como estos que cierran tantas bocazas en mv.

sPNkKkKkKkKk

Por ahora me esta encantando en todos los aspectos. Por fin un juego de EA que merece la pena comprar!!

Sonos

Me he puesto nervioso y lo he comprado.

1 comentario moderado
NeV3rKilL

#21 15€ vale 1 mes de premiere. Esto me lo he pasado en un par de findes.

Word-isBond

#26 Y si no fuese de Star Wars, y si no fuese un videojuego...

s4rge

#26 ??? Precisamente al Star Wars Battlefront 2 se le dieron palos por todos lados, tanto que hasta llegó a los tribunales en algún país....... Vaya comentario más fuera de lugar te has marcado.

1 respuesta
Nymphetamine

The force is strong with this one.

Usuarios habituales