Ronda de análisis de Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

thrazz

El segundo remake de los Tony Hawk's Pro Skater de PlayStation sale hoy en PC, PlayStation 4 y Xbox One y la prensa dice que, esta vez sí, Vicarious Visions ha clavado la dosis de nostalgia.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

Medios españoles

Areajugones - 8,5 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 es un nuevo éxito de Vicarious Visions. Más allá de su relación con el género de los videojuegos de skate actuales, se trata de la actualización de dos videojuegos clásicos en un formato que puede ser disfrutado tanto por jugadores nuevos como por los más veteranos. Un derroche de diversión arcade que, pese a algunos fallos en el control y las físicas en ciertos momentos, supone todo un soplo de aire fresco.

Generación Xbox - 9 / 10

The best skateboarding arcade ever made. Essential for the lovers of this sport.

IGN España - 7,5 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 es un ataque nostálgico que nos hace sentir muy viejos, recuperando las mismas sensaciones de antaño. Ideal para rememorar estos fantásticos escenarios y para pegar unos buenos vicios, aunque no esperéis novedades de peso.

Hobby Consolas - 88 / 100

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 moves between the old and new like fish on water. It offers the same control, the iconic levels and the gameplay we used to love, but with a new and shiny body, that offers more options than ever. It's not perfect, but it's the skate game that lots of us were expecting.

Vandal - 8,6 / 10

Tony y compañía vuelven con un fantástico remake que recupera y amplía con muchísimo éxito, y que cualquiera que disfrutara la saga alguna vez debería probar.

Medios internacionales

Attack of the Fanboy - 4 / 5 stars

After falling off the board entirely with Tony Hawk's previous outing, Activision has successfully gone back to the beginning and proven again what once made the series so iconic with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2.

Destructoid - 8 / 10

Blemishes aside, Activision is doing so much right this time beyond just putting Vicarious Visions in charge. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 isn't going to blow people away, but it preserves the original experience with a few modern conveniences. It's a win.

GameSpot - 9 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 deftly recreates the original games' levels while implementing smart additions to the trick system and creating engaging challenges.

Gameblog - French - 8 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 finally brings back the noise of a beloved franchise, after so many failed attempts. This remaster compile the arcade gameplay and the sillyness of two famous games to deliver a classic but loving experience for every fan of the genre. If only this duo turned into a trio, the party would have been perfect.

GamesRadar+ - 4 / 5 stars

A fitting remake for two of the best extreme sports games of all-time, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 offers up more than mere nostaglia,

GamingTrend - 90 / 100

Pro Skater 1 + 2 not only perfectly recreates the pure joy of the originals, it improves on them greatly. The visuals have obviously been improved, but so have the responsive controls. If you have liked a Tony Hawk game in the past, you'll feel right at home here.

God is a Geek - 9 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 are perfect remasters that remind me fondly of the original, offering excellent gameplay and tons to do. They look great, sound great, and have tons of replayability.

IGN - 9 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 proves that going backwards has been the best step forward for the series in 15 years.

Kotaku - Unscored

Even with all its changes, THPS1+2 perfectly captures a moment in time. It’s a damaged Polaroid photo scanned, digitized, and lovingly retouched. It’s gravel picked out of a scraped knee. It’s a night of sleep untouched by nightmares and insomnia. It is, as it always was, just what I need in this moment.

LevelUp - Spanish - 8,8 / 10

Remaking games is not easy, but once again, Activision and Vicarious Visions deliver a great experience. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 fell as good as its original versions, but at the same time, they adopt some things that the franchise learned along the way. Is nice to see that such a beloved series came back in such a good way.

PlayStation Universe - 9,5 / 10

Chaotic, fun, addictive, and rewarding. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 retains everything that made the games amazing in the '90s. It then adds a coat of fresh paint, better physics, and a more modern progression system to keep you playing after completing the classic objectives. This is an amazing package of games that will please old fans and new fans alike and I am so happy it turned out so well.

Polygon - Unscored

Everything I love about the original is still here; it’s just a little older, a little kinder, and a lot better looking.

PowerUp! - 8,7 / 10

If you’re a long-time fan, here’s the only thing that really matters, the words you’ve been longing to read—these are the games you remember.

Press Start - 8 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 is a one-way ticket to the turn of the millennium. It's a complete, beautiful love letter to not only Tony Hawk himself as an icon but to a time when both the series and the sport of skateboarding itself were most pure and fun. As a bundle, and with the multiplayer providing even more longevity, this game offers unrivalled value.

Pure Playstation - 9,5 / 10

THPS1+2 is probably the best remake I've played. It perfectly captures the core fun of the original games, including the original soundtrack and skaters, and brings it up to modern standards with surprisingly few tweaks outside of the graphics and audio work. Perfect for long time loyal fans, and a great starting point for newcomers.

Stevivor - 8 / 10

As a recreation it highlights how good the original games were for their time. Challenging, original, addictive and damn fun to play.

The Outerhaven Productions - 4.5 / 5 stars

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is the remaster that gets just about everything right. The graphics are amazing, the skaters are here from both games alongside some newer skaters from the modern era, the gameplay is lifted from the best games in the series with the option to customize things to your liking, and the music brings that good wave of nostalgia that the series is famous for. Though there are some missteps here and there, the remaster is right up there in the realm of the best remasters available for any video game. Working nostalgia into a very satisfying recreation of two of the best games in the genre is something that will have you smiling from game to game.

TheSixthAxis - 10 / 10

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+ 2 is a labour of love and an ode to the series' glory days. Every inch of the game has been perfectly restored and updated for modern consoles and it's an absolute delight to play from start to finish. This is a must-buy for skateboarders, gamers and everyone else in between.

VG247 - 5 / 5 stars

Vicarious Visions has proved that Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater was more than just a product of its time, and that – like skating itself – it has every chance of penetrating the mainstream once again.

B

vaya viciio le voy a pegar esta noche. Mi unica duda es si pillarlo en pc o ps4

DiVerTiMiX
22 2 respuestas
darksturm

#3 El editor de niveles era la ostia la verdad

pekter

Pues nada, a darle caña!!

JimbojoneS

#3 holy shit xDD

Vain92

Pues 45 pavos que me voy a gastar con gusto. Qué ganas de llegar a casa y darle duro.

Wtf, 33, resulta que tenía 2 cupones. Pues de súper puta madre.

1 respuesta
KinachO

Que ganas de ponerme a grindear lo que sea con esto de fondo joder.

#7 me ha pasado LO MISMO. Iba con toda mi buena fe a darle a epic 45 pavos, y sorpresón.

MoLSpA

All in

Vain92

Adiós, me he puesto a jugarlo un rato desde la oficina y es como volver a tener 13 años pero con graficazos. La madre el vicio padre que me espera este finde...

Geck0

otro thps hd? al menos tiene multijugador local, nunca entendí como hicieron el HD sin eso :/

SpiuK

Harto de los remakes estoy xd

CaNaRy_r00lz

Es uno de los pocos juegos que merece la pena jugarlo con pad, que viciadas me meti al 1 diosmio la nave industrial esa, podia estar horas y horas dandole que te pego

GeO-Granada

Tiene multiplayer online ?

De ser así voy a lanzar la cartera contra la pantalla jaja

1 respuesta
PeLu

No está en Steam?

1 respuesta
MoLSpA

#14 lo tiene

finalform

#15 Epic.

1 respuesta
ZaGo

Confiaba en Vicarious Visions, esta noche vuelvo a mi adolescencia.

MaTrIx

Lo compraré seguro en un par de meses cuando despeje la agenda un poco

pa1nkill3r

¿Qué posibilidades hay de comprarlo en la Epic y hacerlo funcionar con el Steam Controller?

B

No nos merecemos tales juegazos la virgen joder

Jok3r

Menudo superhiperclasico joder.

No sé si voy a gozarla o a ponerme a llorar de melancolía

Adamassartus

Joder qué afilada se me había pasado por completo, pronto cae.

Scottie

vamos Epic, danos este y puedes retirarte de regalar juegos...

chestterzgz

alguna manera de pillarlo sin que sean 45 pavazos? este juego es pura infancia para mí pero es una pasta , sino me los gastaré

pongo banda sonora de hilo

1 1 respuesta
Kaos

Le eché mil millones de horas

Al3s

totespare

#25 yo tenía 10€ de descuento, no se de qué, pero me ha salido a 35 :D

YankoFarelli

KinachO

Madre mía que de coger las letras de S K A T E

Usuarios habituales