Yoko Taro y Yosuke Saito estarían trabajando en un nuevo juego.

finalform

Two new titles are in development by NieR duo Yoko Taro of Bukkuro and Yosuke Saito of Square Enix, the pair confirmed during the “Games Industry Chit-Chat 2020 Year-End Party” live stream.

According to Saito, he received a proposal from Taro to make a certain game about a year ago, but rejected the idea as he strongly felt he would never want make such a game. But Taro was determined and tried to convince Saito with an hour-long presentation. While he was not easy to convince, Saito accepted Yoko Taro’s proposal as a result, and development of the game was decided. However, even now one year later, Saito admits he is less than enthusiastic about it, stating, “If I could quit, I would.”

In addition to the game Saito is reluctantly working on, a separate new title from Saito and Yoko Taro that the pair mutually agreed upon is also in preparation. This new title is planned for release before the other title.

Más concretamente están trabajando en 2, pero uno de los títulos no es del agrado de Saito.

Saito ya habría rechazado la oferta en el pasado pero acepto tras la insistencia del bueno de Yoko.

Más info en la noticia de Gematsu

A ver si un mod puede editarme el título de 1 juego a 2 😇

DonDemencia

But Taro was determined and tried to convince Saito with an hour-long presentation.

Yoko Taro en su máxima expresión, ojalá sigan adelante con esos juegos.

B
#1finalform:

“If I could quit, I would.”

R
#1finalform:

If I could quit, I would

Springs

Ostia puta, que locura tiene que ser para que Saito diga eso xD, parece de coña. Me da mucho mas hype que el otro titulo, lmao, de Taro te puedes esperar cualquier locura.

Usuarios habituales