Alliance ficha un equipo de League Of Legends

Genesis1910

Alliance storms the Fields of Justice.

Stockholm, Sweden – December 10, 2013. - Alliance, one of the world's fastest-growing professional eSports organizations, is excited to announce its new League of Legends division, which will compete in the European LCS after acquiring its spot from Evil Geniuses.

Snowballing their current success in both Dota 2 and StarCraft II, Alliance will be home to some of the most sought-after professional League of Legends players in Europe. The starting lineup includes Wickd, the former-EG top laner; Froggen, lauded as one of the best mid-laners in the world and Chronicle's Player of the Year 2012; ex-Copenhagen Wolves jungler Shook; and the world-class bottom laners Tabzz and Kazmitch.

Wickd and Froggen both achieved 1st place at DreamHack Summer 2012, boast a top four finish at the Season 2 World Championship, and finished 4th in the EU LCS in 2013 with Evil Geniuses. Shook, while playing for Copenhagen Wolves, scored numerous first-place finishes, including the Dreamhack Summer 2013 Amateur tournament, with his aggressive and precise ganking style. Tabzz joins the roster after his impressive season with the Lemondogs: first place in the EU LCS Summer Season, second place during the EU LCS Season 3 Summer Playoffs, and a spot at the most watched eSports event ever, the Season 3 World Championship at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. In the first trans-atlantic tournament ever, Kazmitch looks to test his skills and earn a permanent place on the roster on biggest stage before the start of the new season.

"I am honored to join Alliance with Shook, Tabzz, and Wickd," said Henrik "Froggen" Hansen, Mid Laner for Alliance's League of Legends division. "Alliance is a great organization with a very successful history, especially in Dota 2. We will look to be a top team in to EU LCS, and ultimately our goal is to qualify for the Season 4 World Championships. The first mission, though, is to win against Dignitas in the Battle of the Atlantic this weekend. I am looking forward to playing with my new teammates as we try out Kazmitch and show the world what we can do."

Alliance's new squad will debut against Team Dignitas this upcoming weekend in the Battle of the Atlantic. Soon after, they will take part in the European LCS for the 2014 season.

You can watch Alliance LoL storm onto Summoner's Rift for the first time on Saturday, December 14th, 9 am PST / 18:00 CET at lolesports.com.

Fuente: http://league.thealliance.gg/

Pues eso, uno de los equipos más importantes en la actualidad, ha decido fichar un equipo de League of legends. Recordar que Alliance es en realidad la squad sueca de Evil Genuises.

#4 Las prisas para que no me quiten la noticia xd

Alliance ocupa el puesto de los antiguos EG en Europa

yquetalestas

al fin

2 comentarios moderados
lirikoN

EG se va a USA, Alliance nuevo equipo EU.. no?

http://naleague.evilgeniuses.gg/

Muitos

RIP CLG.EU

Cervidaez

Gracioso lo de "The Aegis shall come to League of Legends", referenciando al trofeo de The International de Dota 2.

Secreto a voces xD

Genesis1910

#3 Da gracias a que he abierto el hilo

1 respuesta
1 comentario moderado
Slopestyle

Wickd :S

a Froggen le tocara tirar del carro como siempre...

1 1 respuesta
1 comentario moderado
mecmec

No se como saldrá el support pero no entiendo porque sigue el lastre de top ahí.

keops7

#10 Hombre, tabzz tiene buen nivel, y wickd no está jugando mal. El que no conozco es al support, no estoy muy metido en la scene y tal, pero ni me suena.

1 respuesta
FraG

Secreto a voces confirmado al fin, ahora solo falta saber que pasa con LD.

Slopestyle

#13 yo tampoco lo conozco al support, y si, Tabzz es bueno, pero con Wickd en top creo que a Froggen le tocara sacar carritos como en la epoca de CLG / EG

tripcorE

Kazmitch, es checo, no se como estará ahora, pero antes me parecia del monton.

Froggen y Shook jugadorazos.

Tabzz cumple aunque no es un world class.

Wickd, pues a mi no me gusta, pero para Europa da el nivel, lo suyo hubiese sido Jwaow.

1 respuesta
Slopestyle

#16 a mi me da que ese acaba con Oce (Jwaow)

Petete87

en soloQ jugaba mucho zilean pero en equipo nunca lo he visto

niitrox

Jwaow Oce Puszu nRated.. Aún queda donde ajustar xD

FraG

EDIT: Hilo equivocado. :(

YonkiLeon

Equipo bastante apañado, falta por concoer el nivel de Kazmitch al cual no conozco

Neodux

Y esta gente tendrá plaza en la LCS?

#23 My bad xD

1 respuesta
FraG

#22 Han cogido la de EG, sale en la noticia xD

1 respuesta
ceeps

Shook es dios venido a la tierra, dará que hablar.

Muitos

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/battle-of-the-atlantic-press-release-reveals-lemondogs-new-lineup/1100-333/

Equipo de los limones para el Battle of the Atlantic

Nhilum

Con jwaow en top hubiera sido un equipazo, pero wickd por lo menos es regular y cumple así que habrá que tenerlos en cuenta esta LCS.

Zinicox

Esto medio confirma lo de Krepo y Snoopeh en Velocity ¿No?

1 respuesta
GeGe

#27 http://naleague.evilgeniuses.gg/

1 respuesta
Zinicox

#28 Ok, gracias :) no me había enterado.

ToadAmarillo

Asique en teoría EG.NA tendrá que ganar a "el mejor" de los equipos challengers de NA, como siempre, puede ser un fail muy épico. Porque se supone entonces que son la plaza de velocity....

Usuarios habituales

• Slopestyle
  • Tyranvs
  • na1x
  • Nachoq
  • YonkiLeon
  • HaMl3t
  • Muitos