Mapas de la temporada 3 de 2020

k4rstico

Nuevos mapas, ninguno me llama especialmente

2020 Ladder Season 3 brings new 1v1 and Team maps to ladder!

These maps will be available for playtesting or exploration in the Custom Games section of Multiplayer today. Below are some descriptions from the creators of the maps. Please click on the images to see the detailed views.

Timmay: "Accelerator Zones are placed in four strategic locations to allow players to quickly change paths. The layout was carefully constructed with the help of Twitch chat. Large rocks full block paths between the Accelerator Zones. Another path outside a late game expansion is partially blocked by rocks."

Marras: "Lightshade is a typical standard map with two third base options and 7 bases per player, and can support a wide variety of playstyles. The destroyable debris and rocks give players a bit of security early on, and destroying them makes it easier to maneuver armies around the map."

themusic246: "A smaller map with rocks that lengthen attack routes early game. Fast natural base to natural base timing and map becomes high tension once the rocks are down."

Marras: "Romanticide is a macro map with a slightly shorter rush distance than normal. The "maze" of rocks and line of sight blockers in the middle path offer a lot of positional opportunities. The mineral wall node values are at 10."

The final map pool for 2020 Season 3 will be:

• Submarine LE
  • Deathaura LE
  • Pillars of Gold LE
  • Oxide LE
  • Lightshade LE
  • Romanticide LE
  • Jagannatha LE

https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/starcraft2/23513938/2020-season-3-map-preview

MrDucktape
#1k4rstico:

ninguno me llama especialmente

Bonita excusa para decir que no vas a jugar una partida. Casi me la trago!

k4rstico

Astrea me esta dando ganas de jugar protoss

spoiler
1 mes después
k4rstico

Jagannatha no se os hace larguiiiiiiiiiiiiisimo

Salgo con mi push en early y llegan cuando el zerg tiene gglords

MrDucktape

Creo que los banee todos y luego volví a jugarlos. En general tardo en adaptarme y ahora mismo estoy por debajo 50% wr, también es porque hice un rush a 4600 o algo más y estoy un poco por debajo realmente

Usuarios habituales

• MrDucktape
  • k4rstico