Kiefer Sutherland quiere la vuelta de Jack Bauer en serie o pelicula

L

Kiefer Sutherland Wants To Return For 24 Movie or TV Show Continuation

Kiefer Sutherland has expressed interest in returning for more installments of 24 if the right opportunity to continue the show comes along.

Kiefer Sutherland has expressed interest in returning for more installments of 24 if the right opportunity to continue the show comes along. Sutherland has had a lengthy career in Hollywood, but he remains best known for playing CTU agent Jack Bauer on the Fox series. He hasn't regularly played Bauer since 2010 and hasn't appeared as the character at all since 2014, but the clamor for a reboot of the legendary early 2000s series remains as strong as ever.

24 premiered in 2001 and spanned eight seasons through 2010, including TV movie 24: Redemption in 2008. Sutherland returned to the series for a limited event in 2014, 24: Live Another Day. There was a spinoff in 2017, 24: Legacy, but Sutherland wasn't involved in the project, outside of serving as an executive producer for the one-season show; instead, Corey Hawkins served as the lead protagonist, Eric Carter. It appeared as if Sutherland's days as Jack Bauer were behind him.

Sutherland is now cracking open the door for a 24 return. In an interview with Forbes, Sutherland admitted a desire to return to the series that made him one of the most recognizable (and highly compensated) actors in the world. He stated, "I’ve always left the door slightly ajar for 24 if someone comes up with a great idea." Five years ago, the actor states that he would not do more episodes of the show (though he slightly backtracked later on), so this about face is a welcome development for fans of the action thriller. He also stated that a reboot could take the form of a series or a movie, depending on the idea behind it.

There's certainly interest from the industry to create more of the popular program. In July 2018, a potential prequel series centered around a young Jack Bauer was reportedly in development. There have also been other spinoffs in the works, including one with a female protagonist. In February 2019, however, the 24 spinoffs stalled at Fox, with no public movement to revive them since.

Sutherland has had plenty to do since the end of 24. He starred on the ABC/Netflix drama Designated Survivor for three seasons and is starring as Detective Clay Bryce in Quibi's reboot of The Fugitive, which debuted on the streaming service on Monday. But there are still a lot of storylines from the original 24 that need to be resolved. It seems Sutherland is finally ready to step back into the role of Jack Bauer and give 24 fans what they really want

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/24-tv-show-movie-reboot-kiefer-sutherland/amp/

@darkavm @sk_sk4t3r Confirmad estas noticias. No me digais que es fake. Quiero un final de la serie 24 o 15 temporadas más con tito Kiefer. Hace tiempo dijo que no quería interpretar mas al personaje que era agotador. Ahora pide abiertamente volver.

Que alguien lo edite mejor, que estoy desde el móvil

FMartinez

Que grande Jack Bauer, serie buena como pocas.

1 respuesta
L

#2 Estaba haciendo re visionado de temporada 9 y 5, busco Kiefer Sutherland y me sale esto.

Ojalá sigan la serie, y que le den un final a Bauer al menos xD

blackoN

Y a mí me encantaría acostarme con Ariana Grande pero no puede ser.

Este tío siempre sale en series del montón y siempre hace el mismo papel. Con 24 me enganché bastante en su día, recuerdo que hubo una temporada en la que me vi 12 capítulos seguidos pero la serie en general me pareció bastante meh y terminó cansándome muchísimo.

Overwatch

Pues yo me veia un monton de capitulos cada dia de la serie 24... menudo vicio le metí xD

s0ny

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

Perdón, me he metido en el personaje. Más Jack Bauer?

Pues claro, coño.

2 1 respuesta
B

#6 Te ha faltado un disparo a la rodilla.

sk_sk4t3r

Llevo varias años escuchando esto y ojalá fuera cierto, pero me da que Jack Bauer ya pasó a mejor vida.

Talekxd

Nunca le di una oportunidad a la serie 24, es tan buena?

1 respuesta
Raylan

Ojala.

Sueño con ello.

Tanta mierda de reboot y serie mala. Han recuperado hasta Prison Break. ¿Por que no 24?

s0ny

#9 Pensaba que era un ñordo, por el simple hecho de que estaban todo el dia dandola en antena 3 hace años. Le cogí tirria de forma inexplicable.

Un día la bajé? Me puse a verla? Y fui capítulo a capítulo devorándolos como una gorda una bolsa de chetos.

Gran serie.

1 respuesta
Talekxd

#11 creo que me pasó lo mismo, como la veía constantemente en antena 3 le cogí asco. Le daré un try.

Usuarios habituales