Star Wars: Rebels - Serie de Disney XD

Camarada

Entrevista a Filoni en IGN

IGN entrevistó el Martes a Dave Filoni. En ella, hablaron sobre temas como Ahsoka o la recepción por parte del público de la serie, así como de la nueva serie Rebels.

Podeis encontrar una traducción de esta entrevista en Lores del Sith (puede contener spoilers de The Clone Wars)

También encontrareis otra entrevista en Star Wars

18 días después
Splendid

For the Empire!

9 días después
sk_sk4t3r

Enlist - The Empire is the Future

2 meses después
Splendid

Copio una entrevista de Insidetv realizada a uno de los productores ejecutivos de Rebels

Dado que la mayoría de los que andamos expectantes por esta nueva serie tenemos un largo recorrido con The Clone Wars vista en su idioma original (y esta nueva entrega va por el mismo camino) doy por hecho que no tendréis dificultades en entender la entrevista y por lo tanto no la he traducido. De todas formas incluyo al final lo más destacado de la misma para aquellos que no domineis en exceso el idioma. Que la disfrutéis!

This is the show you were looking for

So how did you land on the premise for the show?

They wanted to do an animated show and I loved [Cartoon Network's] Clone Wars and grew up with a lot of animated shows. So we just started to talk about where it would fall in the general Star Wars timeline. Really there was no predetermination going in. It could have been a prequel, sequel, a stand-alone universe. The main thing for us is how do we tell a story that enhances this universe, that answers questions that audiences may or may not have had but at least will make it feel like the world is fuller after watching the show. We pretty quickly got to this idea that though Rebel Alliance that was such an integral part of the movies, we know next to nothing about the formation of at least in terms of the movies and The Clone Wars. There was nothing in the canon that had delved deep into it. That’s where it started — let’s tell the story of the formation of the heroes in the original movies. And that put us in a time line between episode III and IV. You don’t want to be too close to New Hope so that it feels like it’s repetitive, you want to feel like you’re watching the earliest seeds of what will sprout into a full-blown rebellion.

How will this look or feel different from Clone Wars?

It will look quite different. The intention of what I’ve seen so afar, and we’re pretty far down the line, the intention is for it to feel quite different from Clone Wars. The place we went back to as to a visual template was Ralph McQuarrie, who was one of the original concept artists for the original Star Wars films. His art is softer, a little more figurative, more of a feel of being drawn, less computer generated. The first few movies had a bit of a hand-made quality. We wanted the show to have that. There’s also in the archives where [creator George] Lucas keeps all the original art and props, there’s tons of art that’s McQuarrie’s musing on the Star Wars universe that was never used in the films. There’s places where we’ve quite literally taken world-creation or vehicles or creatures from his original art that was never used in the films and made that part of show.

That’s fantastic. What about story-telling differences? How dark can you go on Disney XD?

We haven’t talked in those terms. But the world we’re creating is an Imperial world. You’re seeing the impact of the Empire, of stormtroopers around the galaxy, abusing and oppressing people. Thematically and politically, it goes to some dark places. But for the tone of the show we took our cues from the original movies, which had fun and adventure and swashbuckling with emotion and grounded human characters. We took all our cues from the original films. Obviously there are slight tonal differences between New Hope, Empire and Jedi. But I think the closest intended voice of the show is A New Hope. So there are places where we get into darker backstories, there are places we see how cruel and malevolent the Empire can be, but for the most part it’s a fun and character-driven story. Again taking our cues from the original films, it’s less maybe political than the prequels and more personal. It starts with a few character introductions that will precede the show. I wrote the first two episodes, they’re like a one-hour story across two episodes where we introduce the main characters in the show.

You’ve created a new villain, the Inquisitor, what makes him special?

That was probably the most daunting part of this process. George obviously created the best villain of our time. So we spent a lot of time brainstorming and working with the artists to come up with the Inquisitor. You’ve seen that image of him. We wanted somebody terrifying, a nightmare character for a kid but not somebody too foreign, too creature-ly. We didn’t want him to have a helmet for obvious reasons — the comparison [to Darth Vader]. We talked about a character who was cold and calculating and could tap into people’s emotional weaknesses as much as their physical weaknesses, and had a specific relationship to Jedi and the ways of the force. He would be somebody that the remaining Jedi would be especially scared of.

Will you include characters from the expanded universes, like Admiral Thrawn, or just the films and your own creations?

We have characters from all the different parts of the universe. One of the awesome resources is Pablo Hidalgo he’s the resident Star Wars genius and he knows everything of every possible word or image that was created for Star Wars. So we utilize him a lot and he’s very integrated into the process. He will say there’s a cool cantina in this comic book from 1994, or a cool creature that not all of us know. He will bring that stuff to us. Or we’ll task him we’re trying to create a muscle for this villain with a cool backstory. Sometimes it will be a character or a planet we don’t know about. Instead of being just an Easter egg, sometimes it will turn into an a whole episode.

Is Darth Vader and the Emperor in the show? And if so is any possibility of the original voice talent being used?

I don’t think I’m allowed to answer that. I can say that wherever possible we would want to use the original talent.

We wouldn’t want that. So what else about the new show Rebels that you think fans would be particularly interested to know that you would feel comfortable discussing at this juncture.

The reason I wanted to do this. I really felt like there was an opportunity to tell an untold story. I’m a fan of The Clone Wars and aspects of the prequels, but really the original movies were the reason I wanted to get into movies. I always loved origin stories and the origin of an entire organization, I don’t think we’ve seen that before, and we’ve approached it in a real-world way. If I told the story of the American Revolution, I wouldn’t want to start with the most famous battle I’d want to start when it was just four guys in a room, the earliest spark of that seems dramatic and cool. That’s a big part of the fun of it, the little back-room dealings, the first time you see it’s possible to stand up to the Empire.

Can you say plot-wise what’s the inciting incident that kicks off your story in your first episode?

Um, I’m going to be a little vague about it. It’s less because I want to be secretive but more because part of the fun for me, and I know this will sound very nostalgic, part of the fun of the original movies is not knowing too much about it. I will say when we pick up the show when the Empire is in power and the inciting incident is the Empire doing their bad-Empire thing and our heroes meeting up.

Are those heroes familiar?

There’s a lot of new characters in the show. The prequels were centered around the origin of familiar characters, there’s a lot of new characters in this show. The main characters are new characters.

Can you describe a couple of the new ones?

Not yet!

Resumen de lo más destacado de cada respuesta
B

Más info por favor. MÁS INFO.

Splendid

Netzach

Me sigue pareciendo lamentable.

B

Se sabe la voz del inquisidor? xq como sea una mierda de voz el personaje va a ser pura bazofia...

Splendid

Personaje nuevo presentado por Filonni hace poco. Dad la bienvenida al 999999º droide astromecánico.

Chopper!

Como veis han utizado uno de los diseños de Ralph McQuarrie, del que se hizo una

Por otro lado parece que la nave principal se llamará Ghost (que originales :palm: ) y en ella irán

-Kannan Jarrus
-Hera Syndulla: Una twilek con un apellido que le sonará a aquellos que hayan visto TCW
-Zeb: El artillero

También habrá otra nave llamada "Phantom" (Doble :palm: ) y en ella irá Ezra Bridger, un/a renegad@ (no sé todavía el sexo) cadete imperial que descubre que es sensible a la Fuerza a través de un Holocron.

DraCo

Que ganas de que empiece, espero que no defraude.

Offtopic : ¿ sabéis que estrenan nueva temporada de The Clone Wars ?

2 respuestas
TheBis

#70 Whaaat??? Cuándo??

1 respuesta
sagha

#70 fuente o fake

1 respuesta
Netzach

Parece que están intentando hacer la serie lo más genérico posible a propósito xD

DraCo

#71 #72 según la app de iOS iTV Shows emiten el primer episodio el 15 de febrero

ClauDramaQ

Sobre la 6º temporada ya se habló: http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/17/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-6-episodes-the-lost-missions-imminent-4266146/ Una cadena alemana la empezaba a estrenar el 15 de febrero.

Aquí tenéis una sinopsis de los primeros capis: http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=15107

El primer Arc

spoiler

El segundo Arc

spoiler

El tercer Arc

spoiler
1 respuesta
sagha

#75 where is Asoka!

where is Asoka?

Asooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 respuesta
ClauDramaQ

#76 Después del Arc de Windu hay otro Arc del que no se sabe nada todavía. Igual aparece al final y explican qué pasó con ella :P

Por los títulos de los últimos 4 capis tampoco se puede decir mucho:

spoiler
Kylar

#53 En realidad Darth Vader no es un Sith, es un jedi oscuro. En sentido estricto en las películas los únicos Sith que aparecen son Sidious y Maul.

3 respuestas
Netzach

#78 Darth Vader sí es un Sith Lord.

Ventress es "Dark Jedi", no sé si Vader entró en el templo Jedi como Sith Lord pero desde luego que salió de él siéndolo xD

1 1 respuesta
autlos

#78 A nivel de rango no hay ninguna diferencia entre Maul y Vader, fueron exactamente lo mismo. El segundo de Sidious. Cumplían la regla de 2.

De hecho si has jugado a The Force Unleashed, mantiene a starkiller en secreto porque su existencia rompe la regla de 2.

2 respuestas
Kylar

#79 #80 Sé que a niveles prácticos es lo mismo pero se supone que un jedi jamás puede ser un sith, ¿no? Además si no me equivoco (no estoy seguro) Sidious nunca le reveló a Vader sus conocimientos de alquimia Sith y lo que aprendió de Plagueis, al igual que tampoco se los reveló a Dooku, otro jedi oscuro.

3 respuestas
autlos

#81 Dooku también es sith. Revan y Malak fueron jedis y ahí los tienes. Un lord sith sencillamente se proclama y su aprendiz será sith.

Lo de la alquimia es muy sencillo: La existencia de todo esto es canónica, pero creada por fans mucho después de la aparición de la trilogía original. Tómatelo como una sencilla incoherencia.

Camarada

#81 Es un título. Y un Jedi si puede ser un Sith. De hecho, quienes crearon lo que se conoce como Sith, y no el pueblo que habitó Korriban, fueron Jedis Oscuros.

Por ejemplo Exar Kun.
U otro ejemplo, en el primer imperio solo el emperador Lord Vitiate conocía la alquimia Sith, mientras que su consejo oscuro no.

Netzach

#81 Hay muchos Lores Sith que no han compartido sus secretos a sus aprendices pero éstos últimos no dejaron de ser Lores por sí mismos. Prácticamente es el deber de un maestro guardar secretos igual que es el deber de un aprendiz conspirar contra su maestro.

En realidad todos son Dark Jedi, los Sith eran una especie nativa afín al lado oscuro de la Fuerza (que pasó a ser True Sith). Los títulos dentro de la Orden han cambiado tanto a lo largo de la historia de Star Wars que es difícil dibujar una línea, pero Darth Vader durante su época era un Sith Lord. (No siempre existió la Regla de Dos, hubo épocas con un Consejo de Lores al estilo Consejo Jedi, otras con uno solo)

1 1 respuesta
B

Mirad la sección Notable Sith Lords: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sith

1 respuesta
che8

#78 Ninguno es un Sith.

Los Sith son una raza sensible a la fuerza pero mi corruptible y los primeros Jedis renegados les encontraron y doblegaron de ahi que se proclamaran "señores DE LOS sith" en sentido de que eran sus amos no de su misma especie que obviamente no lo son.

Bueno, lo que dice #84 Que los Sith son una raza concreta y aquellos que usan el lado oscuro de la fuerza se llaman segun les pege al aire.

1 respuesta
Camarada

#85 Wikipedia es basura. La buena es Wookieepedia

http://starwars.wikia.com

#86 Una cosa es Sith como raza y otra cosa Sith como "rango". Darth Sidious es un Lord Sith, pero no es de la raza sith.

1 respuesta
che8

Eso he dicho yo xD. Ninguno es un Sith como tal.

Otro tema seria si se les considero en algun momento "lord Sith" "Darth" o "sith" los cuales son titulos que no tiene nivel ni examen definido desde que se aplica la regla del 2 (a diferencia de los maestro jedi).
Por tanto es solo una cuestion de como de capaz te considera tu maestro y que titulo te otorga.

1 respuesta
Camarada

#88 Vale entonces te he había entendido al revés xD

RedZero

#80 Como anotación: Sidious y Darth Plagueis (su maestro) decidieron no cumplir la regla de dos.

Usuarios habituales