World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Comunidad de míticas+ de MV
keygy

#12060 normal

Shandalar

#12060 donde pone eso?

1 respuesta
S3T3

*Temporal Anomaly absorption value reduced by 20%.
*Resonating Sphere now applies Echo to the first 4 allies hit (was 6 allies).
*When Lifebind is applied through a lower value Echo with Temporal Anomaly, its healing value is reduced to match the value of the Echo.
*When Golden Hour is applied through a lower value Echo with Temporal Anomaly, its healing value is reduced to match the value of the Echo.

JubiGato

#12055 Además, el demonio al morir suelta un trozo de alma especial que te bufa mucho el daño durante X segundos (creo que era 15 o asi). Es cuando te vuelves verde.

Meaven

#12060 Que la clase está op es un hecho, pero cargarse la build bronce no era la manera que queríamos para ser nerfeada, la build de flores es una basura que no le gusta a prácticamente nadie, hora de ir calentando el shaman o druida por si acaso para el siguiente tier.

El nerfeo del 15% de healing (o lo que sea finalmente) está bien hecho, y no tendría ni que haber estado tan por encima nunca, pero hacerlo cargándote la build que hace la clase divertida pues es lo que ha cabreado a la gente.

2 respuestas
S3T3

#12065 Tenían dos opciones.

A ) Meter un nerf considerable, pero como tú dices, sin fumarse esa build.
B ) Balance o rework a las demás clases, como están haciendo con varias de ellas.

Dusktilldawn

#12065 Aun me acuerdo de esos que decian pre-salida de expansion, "el evoker va a ser el peor healer para raid por el rango". :clown:

1 respuesta
Mandarinas

#12067 A ver que se lo subieron porque antes era injugable eh xDDD

1 1 respuesta
Meaven

#12068 Las 25yd no fue una buena idea no xD tuvieron que subirlo porque efectivamente era injugable

ApeLord

Para hacer catch up mejor me espero al 10.0.7 no? me voy subiendo los alters de mientras

Por cierto bastante raro el como funciona la campaña esta expansión

1 respuesta
Nerviosillo

#12070 Es el mismo rollete que con Shadowlands, solo que con SL te veís obligado si o si a hacerte el renombre para poder progresar, y eso te desbloqueaba la historia.
Ahora tienes que hacer algo opcional (reputación y renombre) para desbloquear toda la historia.

Les ha quedado algo raro, espero que lo acaben cambiando y separando historia de renombre.

1 1 respuesta
ApeLord

#12071 Guay, es que he hecho ding 70, había completado todas las quest de todas las zonas y veo que la campaña está 1/9 y me he quedado pálido jajajaj

1 respuesta
Syki

#12072 te la van dando con renombre.

Yo personalmente lo prefiero así y que como la historia me da un poco igual pero me gusta completar las misiones por tenerlas hechas, si me desbloquean toda la historia a lv 70 me agobiará bastante tener que hacer del tirón tantas cadenas de quest, en cambio como se va desbloqueando poco a poco por que mi renombre sube bastante poco a poco ya que paso bastante de el, las voy haciendo cuando se van desbloqueando y así las tengo bastante espaciadas en el tiempo

Mystee

The Primal Incarnates are up to no good, and will do a very bad thing in Embers of Neltharion, opening the way into the Cavern. Players will follow them in through a twisting winding path way reminiscent of the Death Star Trench run.

Really happy to be delivering cross-factions guilds, which should be testable soon. Internally, the feature already works, but they're worried about addressing edge cases - you can already play with your friends in instances, but cross-factions guild are important to allow players to easily coordinate with one another.

In terms of future plans for guilds, the team has some ideas, but no further change at the moment. New features really depend on what the community wants to see.

There will be more recipes, though there are also some aspects to professions that the team is not ready to talk about yet, but are excited for players to find as they explore the new zones.

The Niffen have poor eyesight but a great sense of smell. One fun activity players can engage in is Sniff & Seek, in which you and a Niffen companion will go looking for interesting smells and burrowing into places that players wouldn't normally be able to go. What we think is a good smell may not be the same thing as them though...

Unsure of specifics in Patch 10.1, but the general philosophy of Dragonflight is to continue to be as alt friendly as possible.

No new renown levels for existing factions, though stories like that of Tyr's reconstructed body will continue in Patch 10.1. Kalecgos is busy working on figuring out what happened to the Blue Dragonflight, so he won't be involved in the primary Zaralek Cavern campaign, but will call for aid once he's ready.

Anything you earned or unlocked in the Dragon Isles should work in Zaralek Cavern as well. Not sure if there will be expedition packs, but familiar activities like climbing minigame will be featured.

There's a new upgrade system which consolidates upgrade currencies from outdoor, Mythic+, and PvP content into one set of Flightstones and Shadowflame Crests (seemingly analogous to Primal Infusion and Concentrated Primal Infusion).

The main philosophy is that you shouldn't have to do one specific activity to earn gear and upgrade its content. While there will still be a limitation as to how far you can upgrade items, the idea is to let players upgrade Mythic+ gear after engaging in PvP and vice versa - there should be a blog post out soon going into more detail.

Primal Storm events will remain to allow players to gain collectibles and achievements. Fyrakk's primal assaults will be a little different - his allies will be laying waste to areas, with bosses to fight, but you might want to get out of there when the sky turns red and Fyrakk arrives to bathe the area in flames! These events play out a little different than Primal Storms and take place in some previously pretty places that are now being devastated.

Any new content should reward higher item levels than the activities that are currently available. World quests and other general existing content should have their item levels increased at some point as well, though that might come a little after the patch release.

There are new Dragonriding glyphs in the Zaralek Cavern, which will unlock new abilities that revolve around regaining vigor while skimming very close to the ground.

There will be new customizations for the upcoming dragonriding mount, but they're not aware of any helmets for dragons being added.
UI updates include an emphasis on player resources, the experience bar, cursors, and other visual acuity quality of life changes.

They've committed to six content updates throughout 2023, with two smaller content updates between seasons - this gives them a ton of opportunities to work on new things, from balance changes, to prologue content (10.0.7 leading into 10.1), and more. So far the response has been very positive.

Some of the content will be encrypted, because they want players to all experience important moments at the same time. The Patch 10.1 prologue questline in Patch 10.0.7 is one such encrypted piece of content that they're really excited to

No Brawler's Guild content to announce yet, but they know it's a fan favorite!

The new season is a great time for players to come back into the game, experiencing content at the same time as everyone else without requiring a lot of farming to catch up.

Que coño harán los primal incarnates para que suelten eso xddd

Mandarinas

Dios mio solo me queda subir los crafted y 3 item de valor y tengo el pala listo, pero meterme 26 16s me esta dando escalofrios solo de pensarlo xdddddddd

1 respuesta
Deswar

#12075 Yo el lunes podría ayudarte por la mañana a ese farmeo de las 16, voy con mi palatank y te paso equipo.

1 respuesta
Mandarinas

#12076 Na na tranqui, si por la mañana ademas no puedo, lo bueno que no tengo prisa y puedo hacerlas de forma holgada hasta que salga el 10.1 xddd

Pero me jode porque debo tener como 50 esencias con el hunter ahi cogiendo polvo

TigerT-

10.1 finales de abril. Lo van apurar al máximo para que tengas que meterle 2 mensualidades antes de la salida del diablo fijo.

k4za
MoonKai

No sé ni que decir de los cambios al mago xddddddddddddddd que son solo para pvp y a peor en todo. Cleptomanía se lo follan

Después de dos meses sin cambios, espectacular. Esperaba que al reducir el cc nerfearan a los heals pero no, al hpala lo buffan. Buena cosa para 2c2

k4za
Mandarinas
Mandarinas

Obviamente va cascadisimo pero bueno xDDD

KullThran

ya me han ganao bufando al pollo we coming back

Mandarinas

Estoy teniendo flashbacks de Vietnam ya xddddddddd

TigerT-

El dev de mages sigue de vacaciones

Mandarinas

Ya le han pegado un palo a Brackenhide y Halls of Infusion xdddd

1 respuesta
Syki

#12087 es que brakenhide es infumable

1 respuesta
Mandarinas

#12088 Y Halls, y Uldaman, y Neltharus todo pega como portaviones.. si es que menudas 4 dejaron para la s2 xddddd

1 respuesta
Mystee

Y la de palos que quedan xddd

Usuarios habituales

• Mystee
  • Mandarinas
  • Mendiola
  • TigerT-
  • Kaiser5
  • Ekarus
  • seikooc